The Sound of Freedom

Arthur Brain

Misunderstanding. All the other actors are acting, because they don't join the fray, they stay away from hot-button or third-rail issues because their business brand is more valuable if viewers aren't turned off by their politics or morals.

This applies to all celebrities. Few of them as a rule disclose their personal views on controversial matters. They are only acting like they don't have personal views on controversial matters. That's the act I'm talking about.
There's plenty actors/celebrities who are quite happy to be upfront about their political persuasions and the like Idolater.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Caviezel isn't a "liberal", he's far right.
You said, "There's plenty actors/celebrities who are quite happy to be upfront about their political persuasions..." There are not "plenty" of actors on the right who are upfront about their political persuasions. The lone actor, Caviezel, does not define "plenty."

Arthur Brain

You said, "There's plenty actors/celebrities who are quite happy to be upfront about their political persuasions..." There are not "plenty" of actors on the right who are upfront about their political persuasions. The lone actor, Caviezel, does not define "plenty."
James woods is pretty vocal.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator

AMC CEO Responds To Reports That AMC Theaters Are Suppressing ‘Sound Of Freedom’

AMC Theaters CEO Adam Aron recently responded to a number of reports that the theater chain was suppressing the recently released Sound of Freedom film from distributor Angel Studios.

A number of viral videos speculated that AMC Theaters were suppressing the film by shutting off the air conditioning or creating random emergencies that resulted in moviegoers having their tickets refunded.

TikTok user isntsheadaisy shared a video where a woman says, “So I’ve been seeing all over TikTok that people are going to watch the movie the Sound of Freedom and these weird things are happening like random emergency evacuations, the air conditioning not working and having to leave the theater.”

“And I thought, ‘No, that’s probably just something that’s happening in other theaters in other places.’ So I took me and my daughters to go watch the Sound of Freedom today and about an hour and 20 minutes into the movie we get a random emergency evacuation. None of the staff knows what’s going on. The mall wasn’t being evacuated; just the theater. All they did was refund us our money with no explanation.”

She concluded, “But I guess you can call me a conspiracy theorist.”

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned

AMC CEO Responds To Reports That AMC Theaters Are Suppressing ‘Sound Of Freedom’

AMC Theaters CEO Adam Aron recently responded to a number of reports that the theater chain was suppressing the recently released Sound of Freedom film from distributor Angel Studios.

A number of viral videos speculated that AMC Theaters were suppressing the film by shutting off the air conditioning or creating random emergencies that resulted in moviegoers having their tickets refunded.

TikTok user isntsheadaisy shared a video where a woman says, “So I’ve been seeing all over TikTok that people are going to watch the movie the Sound of Freedom and these weird things are happening like random emergency evacuations, the air conditioning not working and having to leave the theater.”

“And I thought, ‘No, that’s probably just something that’s happening in other theaters in other places.’ So I took me and my daughters to go watch the Sound of Freedom today and about an hour and 20 minutes into the movie we get a random emergency evacuation. None of the staff knows what’s going on. The mall wasn’t being evacuated; just the theater. All they did was refund us our money with no explanation.”

Wow.

Arthur Brain

It all boils down to that the left wants children to be exposed to all kinds of perverse sexism and mutilation, and accept it as "normal" instead of perverse.
That's just rubbish Tam, I'm centre left and I don't want any of that, at all.

Arthur Brain

Oh noes, cinemas all over the place are suddenly having air conditioning problems with one specific film? If they were deliberately trying to sabotage it then patrons would hardly have been likely to see near enough an hour and a half of the thing would they? The problems would have occurred ten minutes in...