The Sound of Freedom

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Go see it. It’s not entertaining. But it’s a accurate portrayal of the child sex trafficking going in. It’s uncomfortable.

I was in Iraq (contractor) and hit the eject button in February of 2008. I read the writing on the wall. I went to Kuwait for several months before going to Afghanistan. The State Department had a briefing on the plot of the movie (trafficking) and it is big business in the Islamic nations. That is when I learned how big it is. Not Jeffery Epstein’s island.

I took 2 twelve year old girls. I didn’t take them long to stop their giggling.

Last edited:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
th-2472977410.jpg

For good measure because we know he is a rapist. I suppose others could have gone to his island, like say Chris Tucker, while not being a child rapist. I don't know one way or another. But we know without question Bubba is a violent rapist.

Arthur Brain

Now that is a brilliant reply.
Yeah, I thought so!

Furthermore:

(Warning: contains some long words and intelligent commentary...)

The trafficking follows no motivation more elaborate than the servicing of rich predators, eliding all talk of body-part black markets and the precious organic biochemical of adrenochrome harvested as a Satanic key to eternal life. The first rule of QAnon: you don’t talk about QAnon where the normals can hear you.

Caviezel has saved that for his promotional media appearances, such as a recent drop-in to Steve Bannon’s show War Room on MyPillow proprietor Mike Lindell’s streaming channel Lindell TV. In the course of their interview, he conveyed the severity of the situation by explaining that an enterprising salesperson would have to move 1,000 barrels of oil to match the sum they’d get for filling one barrel with the rendered corpses of the innocent. Elsewhere, he’s parroted falsehoods about Pizzagate and other underground cells subsisting on human blood, all of it pointing back to a foundation of conspiratorial thought targeting the Jewish and transgender communities.

These zestier strains of scaremongering are absent in the text itself, but they lurk in the shadows around a film outwardly non-insane enough to lure in the persuadable; the disappointingly un-juicy Sound of Freedom pretends to be a real movie, like a “pregnancy crisis center” masquerading as a bona fide health clinic. (Our hero Ballard, by the way, went on to found the paramilitary rescue squad Operation Underground Railroad, a group criticized as “arrogant, unethical, and illegal” by the authorities. But then, they would say that. They’re in on it, this goes all the way to the top, etc.)

Those hoping for a few detached laughs at the deep-dish delusion sneaking onto the mainstream radar will be bored by the straight face donned for the duration of the run time – until, that is, a small counter in the corner of the credit roll warns of a “Special Message” in two minutes. Having dropped his character, Caviezel himself appears to say that though we might be feeling frightened or saddened, he’d like everyone to leave with a message of hope for the future. Directly after establishing that he’s not the center of attention here, he betrays an evident messianic complex by announcing that his movie could very well be the most important ever made, going so far as to compare it to Uncle Tom’s Cabin in its campaign to shine a light on 21st-century slavery. This is all for the children, we’re told, but they can’t do much to save themselves, can they?

For the first time, a self-serving foundation peeks through the cracks of noble service, the lone honest beat in a purported exposé of scandalizing facts. All of a sudden, this snare of wild-eyed falsehoods starts to make sense, its scattered ideology falling in line under the organizing principle of hoarded influence. And right on cue, as if in divine affirmation, a QR code pops onscreen linking to a site that puts patrons two key strokes away from buying $75 worth of additional tickets for the movie they’ve just seen. Though we differ on the culprits and causes, everyone agrees that child trafficking is indefensible, a third-rail standing that also makes the subject effective as a cudgel. Caviezel’s final statement double crystallizes the nonetheless foggy stakes: if you’re not with us, you’re with them, whoever they are.

Last edited:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Yeah, I thought so!

Furthermore:

The trafficking follows no motivation more elaborate than the servicing of rich predators, eliding all talk of body-part black markets and the precious organic biochemical of adrenochrome harvested as a Satanic key to eternal life. The first rule of QAnon: you don’t talk about QAnon where the normals can hear you.

Caviezel has saved that for his promotional media appearances, such as a recent drop-in to Steve Bannon’s show War Room on MyPillow proprietor Mike Lindell’s streaming channel Lindell TV. In the course of their interview, he conveyed the severity of the situation by explaining that an enterprising salesperson would have to move 1,000 barrels of oil to match the sum they’d get for filling one barrel with the rendered corpses of the innocent. Elsewhere, he’s parroted falsehoods about Pizzagate and other underground cells subsisting on human blood, all of it pointing back to a foundation of conspiratorial thought targeting the Jewish and transgender communities.

These zestier strains of scaremongering are absent in the text itself, but they lurk in the shadows around a film outwardly non-insane enough to lure in the persuadable; the disappointingly un-juicy Sound of Freedom pretends to be a real movie, like a “pregnancy crisis center” masquerading as a bona fide health clinic. (Our hero Ballard, by the way, went on to found the paramilitary rescue squad Operation Underground Railroad, a group criticized as “arrogant, unethical, and illegal” by the authorities. But then, they would say that. They’re in on it, this goes all the way to the top, etc.)

Those hoping for a few detached laughs at the deep-dish delusion sneaking onto the mainstream radar will be bored by the straight face donned for the duration of the run time – until, that is, a small counter in the corner of the credit roll warns of a “Special Message” in two minutes. Having dropped his character, Caviezel himself appears to say that though we might be feeling frightened or saddened, he’d like everyone to leave with a message of hope for the future. Directly after establishing that he’s not the center of attention here, he betrays an evident messianic complex by announcing that his movie could very well be the most important ever made, going so far as to compare it to Uncle Tom’s Cabin in its campaign to shine a light on 21st-century slavery. This is all for the children, we’re told, but they can’t do much to save themselves, can they?

For the first time, a self-serving foundation peeks through the cracks of noble service, the lone honest beat in a purported exposé of scandalizing facts. All of a sudden, this snare of wild-eyed falsehoods starts to make sense, its scattered ideology falling in line under the organizing principle of hoarded influence. And right on cue, as if in divine affirmation, a QR code pops onscreen linking to a site that puts patrons two key strokes away from buying $75 worth of additional tickets for the movie they’ve just seen. Though we differ on the culprits and causes, everyone agrees that child trafficking is indefensible, a third-rail standing that also makes the subject effective as a cudgel. Caviezel’s final statement double crystallizes the nonetheless foggy stakes: if you’re not with us, you’re with them, whoever they are.

Ya know, when you throw a stone at a pack of dogs, the one that yelps is the one that got hit...

Sounds like the movie is making a few people yip...

20230707_195000.jpg

Arthur Brain

Ya know, when you throw a stone at a pack of dogs, the one that yelps is the one that got hit...

Sounds like the movie is making a few people yip...

View attachment 7418
Ya know, ya might wanna try that one time and if you do somehow hit one then you might wanna run away from a pack of angry dogs. That one's always been a lame trope JR. Oh, and where it comes to yips and similarly lame memes then the far right and far anything have it in abundance. Caviezel is a wingnut. Unfortunate as he's not a bad actor to be fair.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Ya know, ya might wanna try that one time and if you do somehow hit one then you might wanna run away from a pack of angry dogs. That one's always been a lame trope JR. Oh, and where it comes to yips and similarly lame memes then the far right and far anything have it in abundance. Caviezel is a wingnut. Unfortunate as he's not a bad actor to be fair.

You're sure doing a lot of yippin'!

The movie is about freeing children from trafficking rings. I support that.

Who cares what the actors think.

Arthur Brain

You're sure doing a lot of yippin'!

The movie is about freeing children from trafficking rings. I support that.

Nah, but I get that the far right conflate any sorta criticism with the like which is kinda par for the course. kinda hilarious and ironic also but hey.

I support freeing children from any sort of trafficking ring but sure don't support propaganda crap.

Caviezel is promoting all sorts of bonkers rubbish for this film so sometimes it pays to pay attention to stuff like that. Then again, you probably agree with it anyway...

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Nah, but I get that the far right conflate any sorta criticism with the like which is kinda par for the course. kinda hilarious and ironic also but hey.

I support freeing children from any sort of trafficking ring but sure don't support propaganda crap.

Caviezel is promoting all sorts of bonkers rubbish for this film so sometimes it pays to pay attention to stuff like that. Then again, you probably agree with it anyway...

You do realize that the movie is based on a true story, right?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Same old pervert, he is who he is. Same old tactics.

A red herring is a misleading statement, question, or argument meant to redirect a conversation away from its original topic.

I originally stated why he misdirected, because he is a child molesting faggot. But I deleted to keep the focus on his lack of reply. He wants it swept under the rug for a reason.

The wicked are estranged from the womb; They go astray as soon as they are born, speaking lies.

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

Same old pervert, he is who he is. Same old tactics.

A red herring is a misleading statement, question, or argument meant to redirect a conversation away from its original topic.

I originally stated why he misdirected, because he is a child molesting faggot. But I deleted to keep the focus on his lack of reply. He wants it swept under the rug for a reason.

The wicked are estranged from the womb; They go astray as soon as they are born, speaking lies.
Hmm, nothing misleading about any of my replies, they were absolutely on topic and straightforward enough. links provided and seems as though you still can't handle any disagreement or counter arguments without reverting to being an angry little man.

Presumably the "child molesting faggot" rubbish was directed at me which in actuality makes you a liar Nicky. Ironic that really given your latter. I'm a straight guy who's solely attracted to women with no criminal convictions of any sort.

Same ole Nick isn't it really? Full of bile and none too bright.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Yeah, I thought so!

Furthermore:

It's no surprise that supporters of The Groomer Party are attacking this film.

way 2 go

49736_x97a7ymotpy1hln_full.jpeg