The Sound of Freedom

Arthur Brain

The Wapo wants either my email address or my money before that rag will allow me to read their refuse. They're not getting either one.
Eh, free for me but okay. The info about Ballard abruptly leaving the organisation is available elsewhere so hardly exclusive to Wapo anyway...

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Oh noes, cinemas all over the place are suddenly having air conditioning problems with one specific film? If they were deliberately trying to sabotage it then patrons would hardly have been likely to see near enough an hour and a half of the thing would they? The problems would have occurred ten minutes in...
The point is the customers were given a refund which will result in the official attendance for that showing as zero.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
Tim Ballard has rescued over 6000 children.
He's seen the way it happens over and over.
So I don't know how anyone with a working brain could call it conspiracy talk.

Arthur Brain

Tim Ballard has rescued over 6000 children.
He's seen the way it happens over and over.
So I don't know how anyone with a working brain could call it conspiracy talk.
Yet for some reason he's swiftly abandoned ties with operation underground railroad and there's plenty of controversy surrounding the whole outfit and claims.

Old Hat

Anyone with some objectivity would question this film but I don't expect much of that around here these days...
Anyone with some objectivity would question anything you have to say after "hard-passing" a film that is bringing one of the most important topics in history to the forefront for all to see and not allowing many, if any (besides you maybe), to ignore it any longer.

Yeah let's "hard-pass" films that expose the most evil activities of the devil in our world today.

That's brainy!!

Arthur Brain

Anyone with some objectivity would question anything you have to say after "hard-passing" a film that is bringing one of the most important topics in history to the forefront for all to see and not allowing many, if any (besides you maybe), to ignore it any longer.

Yeah let's "hard-pass" films that expose the most evil activities of the devil in our world today.

That's brainy!!
Sex trafficking of any sort is despicable and also in the public awareness. I'm not inclined to give credence to a film where the central character espouses Qanon garbage along with the actor who portrays him. Sensationalist rubbish doesn't help anything and there's more than enough criticism of the film and the claims being made within it. Don't like it? Eh, ain't my fault.

Arthur Brain

What reason does your source give for him doing that?

Such as???
Who knows? Seems kinda vague but certainly odd and Ballard himself is pretty quiet on the subject.

There's criticism all over the place for this film: