The Sound of Freedom

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sound of Freedom

Movie about the barbaric and perverse fasting growing crime of child trafficking.
Staring Jim Caviezel who plays the lead role of Tim Ballard (a real life hero).
Also staring Mira Sorvino as the wife of hero Tim Ballard.

3 minute trailer

Arthur Brain

Well, of course everyone should be against child trafficking just as they should be against any sort of child abuse or twisted stuff where it comes to children of any nameable sort but this meme is kinda ridiculous anyway. Trump?!

Plus, this film is getting legitimate criticism but eh, it's hardly like the far right want to bother with that. Some probably still think that 2000 mules proved massive election fraud...

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well, of course everyone should be against child trafficking
But everyone doesn't.

just as they should be against any sort of child abuse or twisted stuff where it comes to children of any nameable sort
But everyone doesn't.

Plus, this film is getting legitimate criticism but eh, it's hardly like the far right want to bother with that.
You haven't given any legitimate criticism of the movie's story.

Some probably still think that 2000 mules proved massive election fraud...
What on earth would that have to do with this particular movie?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Well, of course everyone should be against child trafficking

So are you?

If so, just say it!

"I, Arthur Brain, am against child trafficking, and support the movie's message against it."

You won't!

just as they should be against any sort of child abuse or twisted stuff where it comes to children of any nameable sort

So why are you complaining about a movie against that sort of thing?

but this meme is kinda ridiculous anyway. Trump?!

Who cares!?

Plus, this film is getting legitimate criticism

I have yet to see any criticism of the movie itself, only about what people want to associate it with.

but eh, it's hardly like the far right want to bother with that. Some probably still think that 2000 mules proved massive election fraud...

Irrelevant.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
But everyone doesn't.

But everyone doesn't.

You haven't given any legitimate criticism of the movie's story.

What on earth would that have to do with this particular movie?
Caviezel is a devout Catholic with conservative political views, so the left hates him. Because liberalism is a mental disorder.

Their attempts to link the film to QAnon feeds off their irrational hatred of Trump. Because liberalism is a mental disorder.

Asking a leftist to explain their beliefs or actions is an exercise in futility. They are irrational children with underdeveloped mental abilities.

Last edited:

ok doser

Rolling Stone tries to minimize child trafficking:

Ballard, Caviezel, and others of their ilk had primed the public to accept Sound of Freedom as a documentary rather than delusion by fomenting moral panic for years over this grossly exaggerated “epidemic” of child sex-trafficking ...

Is child sex trafficking grossly exaggerated? Not according to the UN: https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/child-trafficking-by-country

Note the state listed first among child sex trafficking, the state represented since 1979 by Joe Biden

IMG_20230710_102803.jpg

Last edited:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Caviezel is a devout Catholic with conservative political views, so the left hates him.
I've never seen him in any movie or TV series that he wasn't excellent in.

When he was in the movie A Thin Red Line with several top box-office stars, Sean Penn told him that he would never make it in Hollywood because his morals were too high to last in the business.
His character in that movie was the most memorable of all of them, he stole the show.

Because liberalism is a mental disorder.
Beyond that.
It has a demonic moral perversion about it.
Changing the narrative from pedophile to minor-attracted person is another attempt of the left to normalize perversion.

ok doser

49736_x97a7ymotpy1hln_full.jpeg
annabananahead had a thread about Cuties where she defended it without having ever seen it. I search for a free link online and watched it and was able to rebutt her ridiculous parrotting of what she had been told to think and say with the truth. It was a disgusting movie which focused on the crotches of adolescent girls.

Those who defended it were defending evil

ok doser

IMG_20230710_140531.jpg

HOLLYWOOD, CA — Hollywood critics, actors, and producers are reportedly confused by Sound of Freedom, an action thriller produced by Angel Studios and starring Jim Caviezel, because it depicts child sex trafficking as a bad thing.

According to sources among the nation's entertainment elite, Hollywood insiders had been excited to learn there was a film coming out about sex trafficking but were then disappointed when they found out it's depicted as a negative thing in the film. Critics have been giving the film poor reviews, citing the filmmakers' "baffling" decision to take a stance against the practice, with The New York Times slamming the movie for "not having enough kink."

"It's just confusing," said one director. "You go through all this trouble to make a film about child sex trafficking, and then you end up making the traffickers out to be the bad guys?"
"Such a missed opportunity."
"Yeah, I guess I just don't get it either," said Ezra Miller (they/them). "You're not supposed to kidnap people? Or it's like, frowned upon? Was that wrong? Should I not have done that?"
At publishing time, President Joe Biden had slammed the movie as "a far-right extremist domestic terrorist act" and called upon Congress to pass "common-sense Mormon film control."

Arthur Brain

So are you?

If so, just say it!

"I, Arthur Brain, am against child trafficking, and support the movie's message against it."

You won't!

So why are you complaining about a movie against that sort of thing?

Who cares!?

I have yet to see any criticism of the movie itself, only about what people want to associate it with.

Irrelevant.
Uh, Yes JR, I am against child trafficking as I'm against any sort of abuse towards children of any sort and any stripe. Can you say the same? I ain't supporting any propaganda in film though. Not a chance.

If you haven't seen any criticism of the film then you haven't bothered to look.

Arthur Brain

What on earth does an actors viewpoint have to do with the character role he plays in a movie???
It doesn't unless they bring that aspect of themselves into the film. Apparently, however, Caviezel is moved to say the following about the film:

Those hoping for a few detached laughs at the deep-dish delusion sneaking onto the mainstream radar will be bored by the straight face donned for the duration of the run time – until, that is, a small counter in the corner of the credit roll warns of a “Special Message” in two minutes. Having dropped his character, Caviezel himself appears to say that though we might be feeling frightened or saddened, he’d like everyone to leave with a message of hope for the future. Directly after establishing that he’s not the center of attention here, he betrays an evident messianic complex by announcing that his movie could very well be the most important ever made, going so far as to compare it to Uncle Tom’s Cabin in its campaign to shine a light on 21st-century slavery.

Both Caviezel and Ballard have ties with the loony Qanon so that's when an actor and a character kinda merge...