The Sanity Of Certain People On This Site

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Nang is a filthy liar. So there. She says God creates people to send them to hell for his pleasure. That isn't true and she knows it isn't true.

chyrsostom, I have never broken any of the rules here. I highlighted this one for obvious reasons. Well, it might not be obvious to shaggy or CL.

Doctrinally disagreeing with you Nick, does not make others "wicked" or "filthy."

However, your hateful language does dirty you in the eyes of God. . . even if not in the admiring eyes of your MAD friends.

I would have reported your filthy language and false accusations, but it does no good to report you. The Mods think you are great! And Knight hates to censor you, because he considers you to be so truthful.

What a crock! :rotfl:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Doctrinally disagreeing with you Nick, does not make others "wicked" or "filthy."

It does when your doctrine is filthy and wicked.

God never rejected the reprobate according to His foreknowledge of their actions. God rejects reprobates according to His will. God formed all men, either for dishonor or honor, according to His willful purposes and good pleasure. To reject this truth is disbelief and a rejection of Sovereign God Himself.

Jewles, I just put people like the one you describe on "ignore." The chance that people like that will mature because of words on a computer screen are 7 billion to one.