The "moderate" Muslim majority???

Cam

BANNED
Banned
Oh, it's for certain people are not going to do that!

I know full well there plenty of great individual Muslims.... but that religion..........

Seriously? There are about 10 anti-Muslim threads on the front page right now!

I haven't looked into the specifics of this one, it gets tiresome. Some are thinking Mossad...

...it's just the brainwashing of the MSM. It's so obvious to me now. Evidently they're taking a break from starting race riots.

Cam

BANNED
Banned
U aren't easy to argue with, John. I mean that as a compliment of your character.

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
The three guys that shot up the newspaper.
Wait...you think the guilty should be punished and the innocent left unmolested?

:think:

What's wrong with you?

These pitchforks aren't going to pay for themselves. :angrymob:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
The French government announced Thursday it would give citizenship to a Malian immigrant who saved several Jewish shoppers during the Paris terror attacks last week by hiding them in the kosher market's basement before sneaking out to brief police on Coulibaly, the hostage-taker upstairs.

Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve said he would personally preside over the ceremony for Lassana Bathily on Tuesday.

According to Agence France-Presse, 220,000 people signed an online petition calling for Bathily's naturalization. Bathily, a practicing Muslim, has downplayed his actions.

"We're brothers. It's not a question of Jews, Christians or Muslims," he told French news channel BFMTV. "We're all in the same boat, and we have to help one another to get out of this crisis."

Bathily was in the store's underground stockroom when gunman Amedy Coulibaly burst in upstairs, according to accounts given to French media and to a friend of Bathily's who spoke to The Associated Press. Bathily turned off the stockroom's freezer and hid a group of frightened shoppers inside before sneaking out through a fire escape to speak to police. Initially confused for the attacker, he was forced to the ground and handcuffed.
Once police realized their mistake, he provided them with the key they needed to open the supermarket's metal blinds and mount their assault.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/lassana...aving-lives-during-paris-siege-to-get-french/

"We're brothers. It's not a question of Jews, Christians or Muslims," he told French news channel BFMTV. "We're all in the same boat, and we have to help one another to get out of this crisis."

Wow. That's what Jesus said. This guy is more Christian than a lot of Christians who post here.

John Mortimer

The French government announced Thursday it would give citizenship to a Malian immigrant who saved several Jewish shoppers during the Paris terror attacks last week by hiding them in the kosher market's basement before sneaking out to brief police on Coulibaly, the hostage-taker upstairs.

Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve said he would personally preside over the ceremony for Lassana Bathily on Tuesday.

According to Agence France-Presse, 220,000 people signed an online petition calling for Bathily's naturalization. Bathily, a practicing Muslim, has downplayed his actions.

Bathily was in the store's underground stockroom when gunman Amedy Coulibaly burst in upstairs, according to accounts given to French media and to a friend of Bathily's who spoke to The Associated Press. Bathily turned off the stockroom's freezer and hid a group of frightened shoppers inside before sneaking out through a fire escape to speak to police. Initially confused for the attacker, he was forced to the ground and handcuffed.
Once police realized their mistake, he provided them with the key they needed to open the supermarket's metal blinds and mount their assault.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/lassana...aving-lives-during-paris-siege-to-get-french/

Wow. That's what Jesus said. This guy is more Christian than a lot of Christians who post here.

I am very glad to see this, as I was one who signed the online petition for this. There are certainly some wonderful individual Muslim people...no doubt about that.

Quincy

I totally agree. There seems to be something uniquely evil about Islam. Maybe that's just ignorance on my part but my intuition has always made me feel sickened by Islam.

This is what I believe the issue is, my friend. I think unorthodox and westernized Muslims are quite the pacifist. You may find an imam who will speak out against the violence but they won't take action. The group as a whole won't forcibly stand up against the fundamental jihadists/terrorists by principal. The US government and Christian middle-America all but eliminated the KKK terrorists over here back in the late 1800s and 1920s. They still keep groups like that in check today but I don't see Muslim states doing anything like that. I think the Muslim community needs a more centralized authority within it that will work with various governments to facilitate the decline of violent Islam.

It's only going to get worse if things stay the same, if peaceful Muslims at large remain pacifistic and wait on western countries to do it on their own. Look where that is getting us, after all the time western allies have spent in Iraq and Afghanistan, we're still getting frequent terror attacks and attempts around the world. Islam as a whole lacks structure, which breeds discipline.

Cam

BANNED
Banned
Thats kind of what it means that Jesus sets the captives free...unless you know another way to be free of demons? Or, maybe you saw an opening to bash Muslims...like, you want us to know the brainwashing is complete?

Are you going to see American Killer, I mean, American Sniper this weekend? You'll need popcorn for that one.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I am very glad to see this, as I was one who signed the online petition for this. There are certainly some wonderful individual Muslim people...no doubt about that.

I heard an interview with Bathily today. He was grateful for the citizenship, and played down his actions, but he is grieving for a Jewish co-worker who was his good friend. His friend used to tease him, asking when he was going to find a Jewish girlfriend, and he would tease back.

"They took my friend from me," he said.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
I'm sure there will be but you shouldn't shoot people who haven't done anything yet.

so we hafta wait until after they kill innocent people before we can stop 'em?

sounds kinda unfair to the innocent people :idunno:

:think: of course, the innocent people may have been planning to do terrible things, too - jaywalking, cheating on their taxes....

fool

Hall of Fame
so we hafta wait until after they kill innocent people before we can stop 'em?

sounds kinda unfair to the innocent people :idunno:

:think: of course, the innocent people may have been planning to do terrible things, too - jaywalking, cheating on their taxes....

You can stop them if you catch them planning.
Trouble is planning a massacre looks similar to planning a birthday party.