The "moderate" Muslim majority???

resodko

BANNED
Banned
You can stop them if you catch them planning.

problem is, they cheat

use cell phones and the interwebs

try to hide it

tricksy mooslims :sibbie:

Trouble is planning a massacre looks similar to planning a birthday party.

remind me not to accept an invitation to one of your birthday parties

fool

Hall of Fame
problem is, they cheat

use cell phones and the interwebs

try to hide it

tricksy mooslims :sibbie:

remind me not to accept an invitation to one of your birthday parties

They are a total blast.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
:think:

explosivebirthdaycandles1.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
There have been many Muslim terrorist outrages in the recent past. The most recent French outrages left me wondering.....where are the cries of condemnation from the "moderate muslim majority" that we are told are "out there"???

There is no moderate muslim majority. There are secular muslims out there who don't adhere to violence that the Koran and thus Islam promotes, but they're too scared to speak out.

I have seen one or two such responses from individual Muslims, but if there are no such responses from the religious establishment - is there any reason why the Western powers should not simply annihilate Islam?

I don't foresee Islam ever going away, not until Jesus Christ returns, but these barbarians (or as Chris Kyle called them in American Sniper: "Savages") in the past have been controlled when they were under British rule or under the government of good men like the Shah of Iran.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
"We're brothers. It's not a question of Jews, Christians or Muslims," he told French news channel BFMTV. "We're all in the same boat, and we have to help one another to get out of this crisis."

Wow. That's what Jesus said. This guy is more Christian than a lot of Christians who post here.

I guess my Bible didn't come with verses showing that Jesus accepted people who didn't believe in Him, especially blood thirsty barbarians (it's that "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me" phrase that makes me say that).

Perhaps you could copy and paste the verse you're referring to?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I guess my Bible didn't come with verses showing that Jesus accepted people who didn't believe in Him,

He seemed O.K. with Samaritans, publicans, and other non-believers. Even told us to emulate a non-believer who showed charity in preference to a believer who did not.

If you don't know about those verses, let me know and I'll explain them to you.

This Charming Manc

Yeah Jesus came to condemn sinners and justify righteous people like you ..........

retard

I guess my Bible didn't come with verses showing that Jesus accepted people who didn't believe in Him, especially blood thirsty barbarians (it's that "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me" phrase that makes me say that).

Perhaps you could copy and paste the verse you're referring to?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
He seemed O.K. with Samaritans, publicans, and other non-believers. Even told us to emulate a non-believer who showed charity in preference to a believer who did not.

If you don't know about those verses, let me know and I'll explain them to you.

Yeah Jesus came to condemn sinners and justify righteous people like you ..........

retard

(Sigh, liberals think that Jews and Christians can co-exist with these savages).

deathtoamerica-vi.jpg

2015%2B-%2B1

islamdomination1.jpg