The Legend Of saint john w the great

musterion

A classic of late '60s TV cinema,

"Voyage into the Space that is TOL"

Starring

Giant Robot (JohnW)

The Evil Emperor Guillotine (Tetelestai [God's Word, stunt double])

Kid yelling at his watch and baffled adults (various TOL members)

Featuring, the Meteor (special guest star: occasional bannings and self-imposed hiatus)

https://youtu.be/WAfgwzPT-go?t=29

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
A classic of late '60s TV cinema,

"Voyage into the Space that is TOL"

Starring

Giant Robot (JohnW)

The Evil Emperor Guillotine (Tetelestai [God's Word, stunt double])

Kid yelling at his watch and baffled adults (various TOL members)

Featuring, the Meteor (special guest star: occasional bannings and self-imposed hiatus)

https://youtu.be/WAfgwzPT-go?t=29

:rotfl: hilarious.

How did you come up with that ? the video only has 1600 views 6 likes.
7 now, I saved it to use later.

musterion

:rotfl: hilarious.

How did you come up with that ?

Channel 44, Chicago UHF, early-mid 1970s. From I can't count how many hours of sitting cross-legged, slack-jawed and wide-eyed 12" from the TV, I have entire chunks of that show's episodes stored in my hard drive along with Speed Racer, Space Angel, Space Giants, Ultraman and Prince Planet. I sobbed more than once at that ending.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Channel 44, Chicago UHF, early-mid 1970s. From I can't count how many hours of sitting cross-legged, slack-jawed and wide-eyed 12" from the TV, I have entire chunks of that show's episodes stored in my hard drive along with Speed Racer, Space Angel, Space Giants, Ultraman and Prince Planet. I sobbed more than once at that ending.

If you ever get the chance, a real adult Japanese cartoon to watch is called Full Metal Alchemist. It's about the soul and all kinds of philosophy including the stone. If you do, download the series with english subtitles, iow, get the ones where they speak Japanese but have the english at the bottom of the screen.

I forget how many episodes, but it's around 30, one hour each, very worh watching. I ixnayed it for months until my cousin basically made me watch a few. I really got into it and wanted to see them all.

View attachment 21149

View attachment 21150

View attachment 21151

View attachment 21152

View attachment 21153

heir

TOL Subscriber
BUMP for the current saint john w sighting!

:the_wave::the_wave::the_wave::the_wave::the_wave::the_wave:

I don't know where you've been dear brother, but you sure have been missed! Welcome back!