heir

TOL Subscriber
My answer is still Jackson Browne.
I'm sticking with Dermot Mulroney

dermot-mulroney-image.jpg

john w

Hall of Fame
My answer is still Marylin Manson

And you, Craigie, the spineless, effeminate soddy one, one, look like Clay(except that he has more hair than your rag top)-you have this photo over your bed:

clay-aiken-image.jpg

Your "about to be" future ex wife looks like Jan Crouch-tell her to lose all that war paint that she cakes on her face, and the cheap blonde dye:

090506_tbn2.jpg

john w

Hall of Fame
Richie Sambora could work...

My now avatar was taken recently, during my 4 month "hiatus" from TOL, while attending a combination John Lennon concert/Pentecostal Preterist Bible "Study" Conference, in Jerusalem, obviously the righteous city, city of peace, today. I did not want to be recognized.

Puhraizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwdddddddddd! We are living in the new heavens and new earth, mil. k today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: Besides being a part time vacuum cleaner salesman, and fountain pen repairmen, I am now selling "Anointed Oil," and "Holy Water," from Jerusalem, as a distributor. PM me if interested, or call me, toll free, at 1-800-SCAM. Call before mid night tonight, and I will throw in 2 "free" "Anointed Handerchiefs!" Hurry! Call now! Supplies are limited!!!! Your $666 "love gift" would be much obliged.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
My now avatar was taken recently, during my 4 month "hiatus" from TOL, while attending a combination John Lennon concert/Pentecostal Preterist Bible "Study" Conference, in Jerusalem, obviously the righteous city, city of peace, today. I did not want to be recognized.

Puhraizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwdddddddddd! We are living in the new heavens and new earth, mil. k today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: Besides being a part time vacuum cleaner salesman, and fountain pen repairmen, I am now selling "Anointed Oil," and "Holy Water," from Jerusalem, as a distributor. PM me if interested, or call me, toll free, at 1-800-SCAM. Call before mid night tonight, and I will throw in 2 "free" "Anointed Handerchiefs!" Hurry! Call now! Supplies are limited!!!! Your $666 "love gift" would be much obliged.

Happy Christmas john

...er I got some snakes that need greasing, can you hep out?