The Legend Of saint john w the great

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
So long saint john, farewell. We pray for your speedy return and wise postings. You taught us a lot. Who here can share some good memories of saint john w the great and TOL's most humble ? Share freely.

Danoh

When I first began posting on TOL, not knowing any better; I right off began calling for some fairness in dealing with GT.

John W responded as only he could and next thing I knew, we were at odds with one another big time.

One day, I was trolling through some old MAD threads, that I might see what kinds of discussions had gone on over on that forum as I was new around here.

Every once in a while I'd run into one heck of an in depth MAD based post by John W, and was greatly impressed.

My next post was in defense of him against that idiot, Tetelestai.

I mentioned how impressed I'd been by how profound he could be as to MAD.

Right after that, John W put away his guns, and we were able to go back and forth about one thing or another not only as brothers, but as brother in arms, at times, against the idiots on here.

I've never forgotten how quickly he let bygones be bygones between us.

The brother is much missed...

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
he finally repaired his time machine and returned to where he came from

that's him on the left:

1x06-Runaway-Kid-the-andy-griffith-show-17844612-640-480.jpg

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
When I first began posting on TOL, not knowing any better; I right off began calling for some fairness in dealing with GT.

John W responded as only he could and next thing I knew, we were at odds with one another big time.

One day, I was trolling through some old MAD threads, that I might see what kinds of discussions had gone on over on that forum as I was new around here.

Every once in a while I'd run into one heck of an in depth MAD based post by John W, and was greatly impressed.

My next post was in defense of him against that idiot, Tetelestai.

I mentioned how impressed I'd been by how profound he could be as to MAD.

Right after that, John W put away his guns, and we were able to go back and forth about one thing or another not only as brothers, but as brother in arms, at times, against the idiots on here.

I've never forgotten how quickly he let bygones be bygones between us.

The brother is much missed...

Me too !! I saw him thrashing folks and belittling them, I thought it was harsh. For the first month I saw only those kinds of posts and I stuck up for the belittled, not knowing they deserved it. I only saw a picture of john w's hair, like the side of his head. I thought he was a teenager going off on people, just a loud mouth who thought he knew everything.

It wasn't until I saw some real posts from him and began paying attention to what he was saying without the bashing. We became friends and he forgave me for being a jerk. Now I love it when he thrashes the bad guys/gals, we need him back.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
It seems that more vile you are the more popular you become in this site.

You should be as popular as Jesus was then.

you think the Lord was lonely? He was always mobbed, in fact the Jewish leaders said "if we leave Him alone the whole world will follow Him"

Even when you post your "friendly" posts it feels creepy

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
It seems that more vile you are the more popular you become in this site.

Wow, then how come you are always whining about being unpopular?

Nice vocabulary used there also, seems the english language suits you just fine on some days, and on others you don't seem to understand it. I can honestly say ive never seen a person who often uses "english is not my first language" when they deliberately call people by the wrong name, or misspeak, also use the word "vile" :)

vile
vīl/
adjective
adjective: vile; comparative adjective: viler; superlative adjective: vilest

extremely unpleasant.

You get my vote for second most popular according to the definition.