The Legend Of saint john w the great

WizardofOz

stalking me and trollin' again, huh ? derailing threads, I see.

3trt1y.jpg

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The simple truth and fact remains. I never lied or tried to deceive anybody here, ever. What am I lying about or saying I didn't mean it? If somebody interprets wrong and reads wrong from an old post I made, then I can clarify what I meant. That's not changing or back tracking.

This innuendo and snide remark campaign by one person here is a sad commentary on that person's motivation.

Ask me anything and I'll tell the truth, ask yourselves, what have I lied about ? Nothing is the answer. Threads are being subtly derailed by innuendo and agitation, and I will point it out. The broken record needs to be changed.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Sometimes I think of saint john w the great and most humble. When I do, at various times, I see john w as David Banner, leaving town for precarious reasons and starting a new life in the next town. Hoping and praying that nothing makes him ANGRY. You wouldn't like john w when he's ANGRY !!!

View attachment 21064

Zeke

Somehow I avoided ever being caught in the cross hairs of Saint John W, Rifleman of TOL. We bonded early on over the love of the KJB and Andy "Griffin".

Boy he didn't like that ID challenge, Before that we were on cordial grounds. He/99% like using that Mark and didn't want to take that leap of faith, can't really blame him it's a hard road to walk, lots of cold nights without that security blanket knitted by mama Hagar, until faith comes.

lifeisgood

I miss saint john w the great and most humble.
I love to read his responses.
Even if I did not agree with him, I always learned something.

I wish I had some of his wit.