The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

marhig

You are misreading the his prophesy. That's all I have to say. You don't seem to believe those thing written is not literal.

Jesus resurrected spiritual because He was spirit being before He was sent to us. So God resurrected Him as He was.

So when we resurrected, we will inherit the same being as human as before the fall, too.

But it is conditional. We will not inherit God's kingdom if we are not true to God and Jesus.
So you believe that he is a human in heaven?

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Meshak of you can't even respond to one verse that I have shown you as to how I see it, then what's the point of me carrying on with anymore?

Anyway I have I go, my daughter's have come to see me. I'll speak to you later. Maybe you can let me know what you think regarding what I said? Thanks.
She responds to red letter texts and in four books, only. Try staying in the narrow conversations.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
She responds to red letter texts and in four books, only. Try staying in the narrow conversations.

did you read my post of Isaiah's prophesy?

You are misrepresenting me.

It is a grave sin to do that.

Your kind of posts come from not being true to Jesus.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
did you read my post of Isaiah's prophesy?

You are misrepresenting me.

It is a grave sin to do that.

Your kind posts come from not being true to Jesus.
Oh my God ! I'm gonna die ! ( cause its YOUR wish)

I'm glad you changed and expanded.

Good luck with the jehovah's witnesses

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Tulipbee,

If you want to inherit God's kingdom, you need to understand the whole context of the Bible and live it.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
What does a single molecule look like in timeless, spaceless, formless heaven?

It is meaningless to discuss the Bible with Calvinists because their Lord is Calvin, not Jesus.

If you want to inherit God's kingdom, accept Jesus as your Lord, not Calvin's doctrines.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Tulipbee,

If you want to inherit God's kingdom, you need to understand the whole context of the Bible and live it.
Yeah right, I gotta work harder like you and earn my salvation. You understanding is a waste of my time. Stop knocking on my door and go away.

marhig

Marhig,

I feel like talking to a UR or newagers. You don't seem to reveal the whole thing what you believe.
As I said, if you can't even comment on what I have already written, then there's no point in carrying on, because you won't respond to anything else either.

As I said, I'm just off out I'll speak later :)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
As I said, if you can't even comment on what I have already written, then there's no point in carrying on, because you won't respond to anything else either.

As I said, I'm just off out I'll speak later :)

You seem to be in deep denial.

You cannot explain logically or biblically even though you quote the verses of the subject.

You are out of context, Mary.

marhig

You seem to be in deep denial.

You cannot explain logically or biblically even though you quote the verses of the subject.

You are out of context, Mary.

Again I've explained what I believe about one verse and you haven't even commented on that when I asked you what you thought, so there's no point in going any further.

Ok I'm off

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Yeah right, I gotta work harder like you and earn my salvation. You understanding is a waste of my time. Stop knocking on my door and go away.

You are working very hard for Calvin's doctrines.

You need to switch to Jesus if you want to inherit God's kingdom.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Again I've explained what I believe about one verse and you haven't even commented on that when I asked you what you thought, so there's no point in going any further.

Ok I'm off

Ok, suit yourself, following your own understand with out of context faith.

You don't seem to believe Adam and Eve's account.

so sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.