The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Mary,

Adam and Eve were living in a perfect world with perfect bodies. That's what the Bible says.

And God will give us back that perfect world after God cleanse the earth spiritually and physically. that is the second life.

This is the basic principle of the Bible.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Fortunately you aren't the judge, Jesus knows my heart and I know him. The same kind of self righteous Jews accused Jesus of being with Satan. That's what religious people do.

:thumb:

Only God knows the heart and soul, and thus can be the only true judge. - only those who have the spirit of truth, can know, perceive or intuit truth when it is being book, although some books may communicate the truths of Spirit more effectively than others. We are the temple of Spirit, and as much as we allow the Spirit full reign within us, the more clearly it can lead, guide and teach us of the Father.

Last edited:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Expanding our concept of 'God'................

Expanding our concept of 'God'................

You limit his words.

Not at all, since I'm continually reminding you that no one book or commentary can contain the allness or infinity of 'God'. Religious books may be inspired more or less, and some books may communicate the truth of 'God' and his will, better than others. How does this understanding realizing 'God' is omnipresent, and speaks thru many different different dialects and word-symbols, the TRUTH being One VOICE,...limit his words? :idunno:

There is One Voice, as we touched on earlier,...because 'God' is One. But this voice gets translated thru many different dialect-streams, languages...but it is all communicating the same spiritual reality, truths, wisdom, values and principles.

"The authority of truth is the very spirit that indwells its living manifestations, and not the dead words of the less illuminated and supposedly inspired men of another generation. And even if these holy men of old lived inspired and spirit-filled lives, that does not mean that their words were similarly spiritually inspired." ~ Jesus, The Urantia Book, (159:4.7)

You claim his words are fake news.

No, I acknowledge the human tampering, coloring, distorting and filtering of 'truth', the scriptures containing errors, mistakes, redactions, interpolations, ommissions, etc. I don't mask over these facts under the pretense or false security blanket of 'biblical inerrancy' or some concept of 'infallibility'. Man is fallible,...but truth is eternal.

See:

What is the Bible?
(an honest unbiased look at what the bible is, and factors that influenced its writing, textual-criticism and honest looking at the cultural-context of the writings, based on what they themselves reveal)

Reptilian David Ike teaches, like you, many free will paths, many forks. He has many celestial guides like you

:crackup:

Lets use the analogy of a mountain,...there may be many paths that lead up the mountain side to the top,...but one mountain, one summit, and one universal aether which gives all the life, vitality and breath to engage the journey ;)

All is granted within divine providence. All comes from within God and ultimately reintegrates within God, since God the Supreme is the totality of all potentials and actuals in existence,...including all that was, is, and will ever be. A most wonderful presentation in the UB explains these aspects of 'God', being The Supreme Being, The Almighty Supreme, and God The Supreme, - these are evolutional, ever-expanding aspects of Deity which are synergistically engaged with-in Creation itself. I recommend a meditational reading on these 3 papers, a very significant feature of this particular ephochal relevation.

The Supreme Being

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Not at all, since I'm continually reminding you that no one book or commentary can contain the allness or infinity of 'God'. Religious books may be inspired more or less, and some books may communicate the truth of 'God' and his will, better than others. How does this understanding realizing 'God' is omnipresent, and speaks thru many different different dialects and word-symbols, the TRUTH being One VOICE,...limit his words? :idunno:

There is One Voice, as we touched on earlier,...because 'God' is One. But this voice gets translated thru many different dialect-streams, languages...but it is all communicating the same spiritual reality, truths, wisdom, values and principles.

"The authority of truth is the very spirit that indwells its living manifestations, and not the dead words of the less illuminated and supposedly inspired men of another generation. And even if these holy men of old lived inspired and spirit-filled lives, that does not mean that their words were similarly spiritually inspired." ~ Jesus, The Urantia Book, (159:4.7)

No, I acknowledge the human tampering, coloring, distorting and filtering of 'truth', the scriptures containing errors, mistakes, redactions, interpolations, ommissions, etc. I don't mask over these facts under the pretense or false security blanket of 'biblical inerrancy' or some concept of 'infallibility'. Man is fallible,...but truth is eternal.

See:

What is the Bible?
(an honest unbiased look at what the bible is, and factors that influenced its writing, textual-criticism and honest looking at the cultural-context of the writings, based on what they themselves reveal)

:crackup:

Lets use the analogy of a mountain,...there may be many paths that lead up the mountain side to the top,...but one mountain, one summit, and one universal aether which gives all the life, vitality and breath to engage the journey ;)

All is granted within divine providence. All comes from within God and ultimately reintegrates within God, since God the Supreme is the totality of all potentials and actuals in existence,...including all that was, is, and will ever be. A most wonderful presentation in the UB explains these aspects of 'God', being The Supreme Being, The Almighty Supreme, and God The Supreme, - these are evolutional, ever-expanding aspects of Deity which are synergistically engaged with-in Creation itself. I recommend a meditational reading on these 3 papers, a very significant feature of this particular ephochal relevation.

The Supreme Being
Oh noooooo ! More links to ub. We use the bible here at TOL

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Oh noooooo ! More links to ub. We use the bible here at TOL

All pertaining to religion is welcome here in discussing. This is the Religion forum. You were given a link to Dr. Steven DiMattei's site on 'bible contradictions' (which is an unbiased scholarly study of contradictions in the biblical record from a social/cultural viewpoint) and 3 significant papers on 'The Supreme Being'. This thread is about religious subjects, values and concepts revealed in the UB, expanding into the greater context of 'Religion' and 'religious studies' itself. If you have no interest or not willing to invest in reading or researching what is provided you here in order to actually engage in a useful/purposeful discussion, then why continue to engage?

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
All pertaining to religion is welcome here in discussing. This is the Religion forum. You were given a link to Dr. Steven DiMattei's site on 'bible contradictions' (which is an unbiased scholarly study of contradictions in the biblical record from a social/cultural viewpoint) and 3 significant papers on 'The Supreme Being'. This thread is about religious subjects, values and concepts revealed in the UB, expanding into the greater context of 'Religion' and 'religious studies' itself. If you have no interest or not willing to invest in reading or researching what is provided you here in order to actually engage in a useful/purposeful discussion, then why continue to engage?
Religion is better with God's words. Why are you fighting to get away from the bible so much? It's the bible really that bad to you?

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Truth is Universal................

Truth is Universal................

Religion is better with God's words. Why are you fighting to get away from the bible so much? It's the bible really that bad to you?

See my last commentary here (just one of many I do on 'scripture'),...I do quite fine in my exegesis (with esoteric interpretations too) of the bible thank you, and have never run from the scriptures (whose running?), researching and commentating on passages quite regularly over the years. I'm a student of theology, religious philosophy, comparitive religions, metaphysics, etc. Not sure where you have been. I do not fear the Bible or any religious book. I take them full on. In Love there is no fear.

Again,..if you want to debate my commentaries on scripture or any religious text, the UB included, you'll have to actually challenge and engage me on such, but there has been very little of that on your part here or any other thread beyond pot-shots, one-liners, presumptions, misrepresentations, assumptions, and other. If you want to fully engage in 'debate' on any subject, the floor is always open, provided you will assume the basic requisites and requirements to facilitate and support such a discusison.

I answer your little retorts and quaint remarks for the sake of readers mostly,...they can profit therefrom, and make some progress in expanding consciousness, researching a subject more, opening awareness. That's what its all about....'creative dialogue'. Insight. Understanding. Enlightenment. Truth. - is that what intersts you? Then you'll have a mind that actually re-searches, re-considers, re-evaluates all things, and does this continually. Jesus said "be you asking, be seeking, be knocking (the emphasis is contintuation of action),...and then you will discover and receive,.....you must engage, then the doors open.

Already assuming you have all truth, or have grid-locked yourself into believing a 'belief' as 'truth' (important distinction to make there), some conceptual assumption, does not equate reality, neither can it be the finality of revelation, since revelation is PROGRESSIVE. There is no finality of truth in this world of space-time relativity, where all is evolving, all is relative, ...reality and expansion into God-consciousness is ever dynamic, unfolding, being discovered. No religious belief or assumption about 'God' or the 'Bible' is necessarily or absolutely true,...only 'God' is absolute reality itself. - all else is 'relative', and subject to the modifications and imperfections of translation and interpretation.

But bringing the discussion back to our thread-subject, what this thread is ALL ABOUT,...you have engaged in little discussion on the UB itself, its actual content, except to heckle, poke at, besmirch and profess biblical assumptions and belief sub-texts. Then you complain when suggested you read at least the first 5 papers (or any significant section), so you can inform yourself and engage a discussion on the material, so all you have is ignorance, speculation and presumption to speak from, which does NOT make for informed, let alone legitimate discussion. And here we go, after hundreds of pages, still here. Where we go, depends on us.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
See my last commentary here (just one of many I do on 'scripture'),...I do quite fine in my exegesis (with esoteric interpretations too) of the bible thank you, and have never run from the scriptures (whose running?), researching and commentating on passages quite regularly over the years. I'm a student of theology, religious philosophy, comparitive religions, metaphysics, etc. Not sure where you have been. I do not fear the Bible or any religious book. I take them full on. In Love there is no fear.

Again,..if you want to debate my commentaries on scripture or any religious text, the UB included, you'll have to actually challenge and engage me on such, but there has been very little of that on your part here or any other thread beyond pot-shots, one-liners, presumptions, misrepresentations, assumptions, and other. If you want to fully engage in 'debate' on any subject, the floor is always open, provided you will assume the basic requisites and requirements to facilitate and support such a discusison.

I answer your little retorts and quaint remarks for the sake of readers mostly,...they can profit therefrom, and make some progress in expanding consciousness, researching a subject more, opening awareness. That's what its all about....'creative dialogue'. Insight. Understanding. Enlightenment. Truth. - is that what intersts you? Then you'll have a mind that actually re-searches, re-considers, re-evaluates all things, and does this continually. Jesus said "be you asking, be seeking, be knocking (the emphasis is contintuation of action),...and then you will discover and receive,.....you must engage, then the doors open.

Already assuming you have all truth, or have grid-locked yourself into believing a 'belief' as 'truth' (important distinction to make there), some conceptual assumption, does not equate reality, neither can it be the finality of revelation, since revelation is PROGRESSIVE. There is no finality of truth in this world of space-time relativity, where all is evolving, all is relative, ...reality and expansion into God-consciousness is ever dynamic, unfolding, being discovered. No religious belief or assumption about 'God' or the 'Bible' is necessarily or absolutely true,...only 'God' is absolute reality itself. - all else is 'relative', and subject to the modifications and imperfections of translation and interpretation.

But bringing the discussion back to our thread-subject, what this thread is ALL ABOUT,...you have engaged in little discussion on the UB itself, its actual content, except to heckle, poke at, besmirch and profess biblical assumptions and belief sub-texts. Then you complain when suggested you read at least the first 5 papers (or any significant section), so you can inform yourself and engage a discussion on the material, so all you have is ignorance, speculation and presumption to speak from, which does NOT make for informed, let alone legitimate discussion. And here we go, after hundreds of pages, still here. Where we go, depends on us.

I'm sorry you had to write all those posts just for me. You doubt part of the bible so you wouldn't know which verses to doubt. You don't know your celestials. Part of the bible isn't enough. Believing all of the 66 books is the requirement. You failed to meet that. Don't write me any more ub. Put me on ignore. You need to hang out on the other side of the congregation where all the women are and babble carelessly along with them while the men on the other side adores the scriptures.

Your alternative facts are not working for me

Last edited:

Caino

BANNED
Banned

Those who were the most opposed to Jesus were those who were the most committed to the Jews scripture books that they wrote about themselves. A Troll is a Troll, they don't change.

Status
Not open for further replies.