The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Not on here no. I don't share too much regarding the deeper things of God, as it's not mine to give. God will give it to us in his time through revelation. We won't get past the natural until God shows us the spiritual, so no matter what I say, others won't see it until God has given them the understanding to do so.

It sounds so arrogant, Mary. It sounds like saying I don't know the spiritual things or deep things.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
Act 2:40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.
Act 2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.
Act 2:42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.
Act 2:43 And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.
Act 2:44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
Act 2:45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.
Act 2:46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,
Act 2:47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

You never have been added to the church.

I have known other men to be set free from anger etc, but they never could hear the gospel of Christ after that.

Many after death experiences are like that.

Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.

You have no testimony of Christ.

LA

Fortunately you aren't the judge, Jesus knows my heart and I know him. The same kind of self righteous Jews accused Jesus of being with Satan. That's what religious people do.

marhig

It sounds so arrogant, Mary. It sounds like saying I don't know the spiritual things or deep things.
Meshak, I tried to explain what I mean, and you told me not to go onto wordy posts, you didn't even comment on what I said or how I explained what I saw on Isaiah, even though you asked me to explain what I mean. So why are you asking me to explain what I mean and then telling me not to go into wordy posts?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Meshak, I tried to explain what I mean, and you told me not to go onto wordy posts, you didn't even comment on what I said or how I explained what I saw on Isaiah, even though you asked me to explain what I mean. So why are you asking me to explain what I mean and then telling me not to go into wordy posts?

I am continuing pushing because your explanation do not make sense. You are not following the flow of the Bible.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
You have fallen for lies from satan.

LA

Satan is gone and he was an Atheist, he was a follower of Lucifer, the system sovereign who fell in love with himself and rebelled against faith in the Universal Father of Paradise. Lucifer, Satan and Prince Caligastia all knew the Creator Son, Christ Michael, aka Jesus, but they also lived by faith in the unseen Father.

But its strange, it's like some people have more faith in the power of Satan than in the power of God?????

Caino

BANNED
Banned
THE RELIGION OF JESUS

196:2.1 Some day a reformation in the Christian church may strike deep enough to get back to the unadulterated religious teachings of Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith. You may preach a religion about Jesus, but, perforce, you must live the religion of Jesus. In the enthusiasm of Pentecost, Peter unintentionally inaugurated a new religion, the religion of the risen and glorified Christ. The Apostle Paul later on transformed this new gospel into Christianity, a religion embodying his own theologic views and portraying his own personal experience with the Jesus of the Damascus road. The gospel of the kingdom is founded on the personal religious experience of the Jesus of Galilee; Christianity is founded almost exclusively on the personal religious experience of the Apostle Paul. Almost the whole of the New Testament is devoted, not to the portrayal of the significant and inspiring religious life of Jesus, but to a discussion of Paul's religious experience and to a portrayal of his personal religious convictions. The only notable exceptions to this statement, aside from certain parts of Matthew, Mark, and Luke, are the Book of Hebrews and the Epistle of James. Even Peter, in his writing, only once reverted to the personal religious life of his Master. The New Testament is a superb Christian document, but it is only meagerly Jesusonian.

196:2.2 Jesus' life in the flesh portrays a transcendent religious growth from the early ideas of primitive awe and human reverence up through years of personal spiritual communion until he finally arrived at that advanced and exalted status of the consciousness of his oneness with the Father. And thus, in one short life, did Jesus traverse that experience of religious spiritual progression which man begins on earth and ordinarily achieves only at the conclusion of his long sojourn in the spirit training schools of the successive levels of the pre-Paradise career. Jesus progressed from a purely human consciousness of the faith certainties of personal religious experience to the sublime spiritual heights of the positive realization of his divine nature and to the consciousness of his close association with the Universal Father in the management of a universe. He progressed from the humble status of mortal dependence which prompted him spontaneously to say to the one who called him Good Teacher, "Why do you call me good? None is good but God," to that sublime consciousness of achieved divinity which led him to exclaim, "Which one of you convicts me of sin?" And this progressing ascent from the human to the divine was an exclusively mortal achievement. And when he had thus attained divinity, he was still the same human Jesus, the Son of Man as well as the Son of God.

196:2.3 Mark, Matthew, and Luke retain something of the picture of the human Jesus as he engaged in the superb struggle to ascertain the divine will and to do that will. John presents a picture of the triumphant Jesus as he walked on earth in the full consciousness of divinity. The great mistake that has been made by those who have studied the Master's life is that some have conceived of him as entirely human, while others have thought of him as only divine. Throughout his entire experience he was truly both human and divine, even as he yet is.

196:2.4 But the greatest mistake was made in that, while the human Jesus was recognized as having a religion, the divine Jesus (Christ) almost overnight became a religion. Paul's Christianity made sure of the adoration of the divine Christ, but it almost wholly lost sight of the struggling and valiant human Jesus of Galilee, who, by the valor of his personal religious faith and the heroism of his indwelling Adjuster, ascended from the lowly levels of humanity to become one with divinity, thus becoming the new and living way whereby all mortals may so ascend from humanity to divinity. Mortals in all stages of spirituality and on all worlds may find in the personal life of Jesus that which will strengthen and inspire them as they progress from the lowest spirit levels up to the highest divine values, from the beginning to the end of all personal religious experience.

196:2.5 At the time of the writing of the New Testament, the authors not only most profoundly believed in the divinity of the risen Christ, but they also devotedly and sincerely believed in his immediate return to earth to consummate the heavenly kingdom. This strong faith in the Lord's immediate return had much to do with the tendency to omit from the record those references which portrayed the purely human experiences and attributes of the Master. The whole Christian movement tended away from the human picture of Jesus of Nazareth toward the exaltation of the risen Christ, the glorified and soon-returning Lord Jesus Christ........http://truthbook.com/urantia-book/paper-196-the-faith-of-jesus?criteria=superb#U196_2_1

marhig

I am answering you with my questions.

I am pointing out your disregard of the Bible with your posts of the subject.

If you can answer my questions you will know what I am talking about.
Meshak of you can't even respond to one verse that I have shown you as to how I see it, then what's the point of me carrying on with anymore?

Anyway I have I go, my daughter's have come to see me. I'll speak to you later. Maybe you can let me know what you think regarding what I said? Thanks.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
:crackup: - I've got unlimited coverage in my universal Father's eternal insurance. His love is the seal, his will my trust.
You limit his words. You claim his words are fake news.
Reptilian David Ike teaches, like you, many free will paths, many forks. He has many celestial guides like you

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Meshak of you can't even respond to one verse that I have shown you as to how I see it, then what's the point of me carrying on with anymore?

Anyway I have I go, my daughter's have come to see me. I'll speak to you later. Maybe you can let me know what you think regarding what I said? Thanks.

You are misreading the his prophesy. That's all I have to say. You don't seem to believe those thing written is not literal.

Jesus resurrected spiritual because He was spirit being before He was sent to us. So God resurrected Him as He was.

So when we resurrected, we will inherit the same being as human as before the fall, too.

But it is conditional. We will not inherit God's kingdom if we are not true to God and Jesus.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Marhig,

I feel like talking to a UR or newagers. You don't seem to reveal the whole thing what you believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.