The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeke

I am here again to remind you that this stuff is slurry. It will not be protected here. If you want to discuss it without detractors coming into your thread, take it someplace else. I think you are a bunch of ninneyhammers for believing this garbage.

Anyone who is awake needs no protection from these papers, or the teeth gnashing of the peanut gallery, plus the reason for having this section is for comparable religious beliefs so the it doesn't fit here is a Oxymoron to say the least.

2Cor 3:6, 1Cor 13:1, try it....

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
learning first.......

learning first.......

* This is the answer to your question: Jesus established the "kingdom of heaven" or "kingdom of God" while on the earth. The kingdom is the spiritual fellowship of believers in the Father, the "king" would be the will of God in the heart of man. Said the Master: "The Kingdom of heaven is within you."

:thumb:

See:

The kingdom of heaven

Jesus concept of the kingdom of heaven here (from Part 4)

If any would like to discuss the presentation of Jesus teachings in the papers, then first learn such so an intelligent dialogue can be had. Ignorance, presumption and laziness never contributes to learning and only retards intellectual and spiritual progress.

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
new discoveries..........

new discoveries..........

Do you believe that this passes for debate or reasonable discussion?

Thank you kiwi,

So far few have expressed a capacity for reasonable discussion by refusing to learn what they are so bent on dismissing which lends little credibility to their religion or conduct, from an open minded philosophical approach. So you have so much coming from ignorance and presumption, which prevents any real dialogue. The papers are available online and elsewhere just as the Bible is. They are clueless until they choose to educate themselves, then can intelligently discuss the contents. Truth has nothing to fear....and avails wherever it is found. No one book has a monopoly on truth. Few appear to want to research more and keep asking, seeking and knocking as Jesus encouraged. Some stuck in a certain religious program find it hard to expand since it might entail new discoveries.

pj

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Anyone who is awake needs no protection from these papers, or the teeth gnashing of the peanut gallery, plus the reason for having this section is for comparable religious beliefs so the it doesn't fit here is a Oxymoron to say the least.

Take the "oxy" off the word, and that's what you guys are; "MORONS!"

journey

Jesus had the same kind of hatful religious detractors as did the prophets. He sent his life again and we already know the hard hearted Pharisee types will hate us as well as the Word of the Lord contained within it. Same thing different century. We will just ignore the trolls, the house divided has thousands of other threads to attack each other on.

Don't compare some unknown UFO ET make-believe clown to Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ and the Holy Bible are REAL - the Urantia UFO CULT nonsense is NOT. Frankly, I don't understand why any person with common sense would buy any of that Urantia BALONEY. BALONEY is the nicest term I can think of to associate with the Urantia UFO cult.

journey

:thumb:

See:

The kingdom of heaven

Jesus concept of the kingdom of heaven here (from Part 4)

If any would like to discuss the presentation of Jesus teachings in the papers, then first learn such so an intelligent dialogue can be had. Ignorance, presumption and laziness never contributes to learning and only retards intellectual and spiritual progress.

pj

I've spent 10 minutes on the Urantia UFO cult BALONEY, and that's 10 minutes too much. I'll spend my time with God's Word - the Holy Bible. The urantia papers don't even qualify for a poor science fiction novel. "The Creature from the Black Lagoon" would be a masterpiece compared to the urantia papers.

journey

Thank you kiwi,

So far few have expressed a capacity for reasonable discussion by refusing to learn what they are so bent on dismissing which lends little credibility to their religion or conduct, from an open minded philosophical approach. So you have so much coming from ignorance and presumption, which prevents any real dialogue. The papers are available online and elsewhere just as the Bible is. They are clueless until they choose to educate themselves, then can intelligently discuss the contents. Truth has nothing to fear....and avails wherever it is found. No one book has a monopoly on truth. Few appear to want to research more and keep asking, seeking and knocking as Jesus encouraged. Some stuck in a certain religious program find it hard to expand since it might entail new discoveries.

pj

Urantia UFO cult members have such open minds that their brains have fallen out. If I have time to waste, I'll spend it on comic books before I would the urantia NONSENSE.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
eternal adventure........

eternal adventure........

The beauty of life and intelligence is the adventure of learning, and the path is one of eternal progression.

1:0.3 The enlightened worlds all recognize and worship the Universal Father, the eternal maker and infinite upholder of all creation. The will creatures of universe upon universe have embarked upon the long, long Paradise journey, the fascinating struggle of the eternal adventure of attaining God the Father. The transcendent goal of the children of time is to find the eternal God, to comprehend the divine nature, to recognize the Universal Father. God-knowing creatures have only one supreme ambition, just one consuming desire, and that is to become, as they are in their spheres, like him as he is in his Paradise perfection of personality and in his universal sphere of righteous supremacy. From the Universal Father who inhabits eternity there has gone forth the supreme mandate, “Be you perfect, even as I am perfect.” In love and mercy the messengers of Paradise have carried this divine exhortation down through the ages and out through the universes, even to such lowly animal-origin creatures as the human races of Urantia.

-UB

pj

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Comparative religion, some facts about Jesus, aka "Christ Michael" his death and resurrection.

3. During the Sabbath Day

(2014.4) 188:3.1 "Throughout this Sabbath day the disciples and the apostles remained in hiding, while all Jerusalem discussed the death of Jesus on the cross. There were almost one and one-half million Jews present in Jerusalem at this time, hailing from all parts of the Roman Empire and from Mesopotamia. This was the beginning of the Passover week, and all these pilgrims would be in the city to learn of the resurrection of Jesus and to carry the report back to their homes.

(2014.5) 188:3.2 Late Saturday night, John Mark summoned the eleven apostles secretly to come to the home of his father, where, just before midnight, they all assembled in the same upper chamber where they had partaken of the Last Supper with their Master two nights previously.

(2014.6) 188:3.3 Mary the mother of Jesus, with Ruth and Jude, returned to Bethany to join their family this Saturday evening just before sunset. David Zebedee remained at the home of Nicodemus, where he had arranged for his messengers to assemble early Sunday morning. The women of Galilee, who prepared spices for the further embalming of Jesus’ body, tarried at the home of Joseph of Arimathea.

(2014.7) 188:3.4 We are not able fully to explain just what happened to Jesus of Nazareth during this period of a day and a half when he was supposed to be resting in Joseph’s new tomb. Apparently he died the same natural death on the cross as would any other mortal in the same circumstances. We heard him say, “Father, into your hands I commend my spirit.” We do not fully understand the meaning of such a statement inasmuch as his Thought Adjuster had long since been personalized and so maintained an existence apart from Jesus’ mortal being. The Master’s Personalized Adjuster could in no sense be affected by his physical death on the cross. That which Jesus put in the Father’s hands for the time being must have been the spirit counterpart of the Adjuster’s early work in spiritizing the mortal mind so as to provide for the transfer of the transcript of the human experience to the mansion worlds. There must have been some spiritual reality in the experience of Jesus which was analogous to the spirit nature, or soul, of the faith-growing mortals of the spheres. But this is merely our opinion — we do not really know what Jesus commended to his Father.

(2015.1) 188:3.5 We know that the physical form of the Master rested there in Joseph’s tomb until about three o’clock Sunday morning, but we are wholly uncertain regarding the status of the personality of Jesus during that period of thirty-six hours. We have sometimes dared to explain these things to ourselves somewhat as follows:

(2015.2) 188:3.6 1. The Creator consciousness of Michael must have been at large and wholly free from its associated mortal mind of the physical incarnation.

(2015.3) 188:3.7 2. The former Thought Adjuster of Jesus we know to have been present on earth during this period and in personal command of the assembled celestial hosts.

(2015.4) 188:3.8 3. The acquired spirit identity of the man of Nazareth which was built up during his lifetime in the flesh, first, by the direct efforts of his Thought Adjuster, and later, by his own perfect adjustment between the physical necessities and the spiritual requirements of the ideal mortal existence, as it was effected by his never-ceasing choice of the Father’s will, must have been consigned to the custody of the Paradise Father. Whether or not this spirit reality returned to become a part of the resurrected personality, we do not know, but we believe it did. But there are those in the universe who hold that this soul-identity of Jesus now reposes in the “bosom of the Father,” to be subsequently released for leadership of the Nebadon Corps of the Finality in their undisclosed destiny in connection with the uncreated universes of the unorganized realms of outer space.

(2015.5) 188:3.9 4. We think the human or mortal consciousness of Jesus slept during these thirty-six hours. We have reason to believe that the human Jesus knew nothing of what transpired in the universe during this period. To the mortal consciousness there appeared no lapse of time; the resurrection of life followed the sleep of death as of the same instant.

(2015.6) 188:3.10 And this is about all we can place on record regarding the status of Jesus during this period of the tomb. There are a number of correlated facts to which we can allude, although we are hardly competent to undertake their interpretation.

(2015.7) 188:3.11 In the vast court of the resurrection halls of the first mansion world of Satania, there may now be observed a magnificent material-morontia structure known as the “Michael Memorial,” now bearing the seal of Gabriel. This memorial was created shortly after Michael departed from this world, and it bears this inscription: “In commemoration of the mortal transit of Jesus of Nazareth on Urantia.”

(2016.1) 188:3.12 There are records extant which show that during this period the supreme council of Salvington, numbering one hundred, held an executive meeting on Urantia under the presidency of Gabriel. There are also records showing that the Ancients of Days of Uversa communicated with Michael regarding the status of the universe of Nebadon during this time.

(2016.2) 188:3.13 We know that at least one message passed between Michael and Immanuel on Salvington while the Master’s body lay in the tomb.

(2016.3) 188:3.14 There is good reason for believing that some personality sat in the seat of Caligastia in the system council of the Planetary Princes on Jerusem which convened while the body of Jesus rested in the tomb.

(2016.4) 188:3.15 The records of Edentia indicate that the Constellation Father of Norlatiadek was on Urantia, and that he received instructions from Michael during this time of the tomb.

(2016.5) 188:3.16 And there is much other evidence which suggests that not all of the personality of Jesus was asleep and unconscious during this time of apparent physical death." UB 1955

Gurucam

Click here for the reference post

Dear Caino,

I discern no word or phrase as 'sincere' and "religious club members only" in that revelation.

You are adding a word and a foolish phrase which change the message.

Additionally you are not answering the question:

Matthews: 13 verse: 13 KJV N.T. "Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand."

You replied:
This is an indirect way of sorting out the sincere from the "religious club members only"

You seem to be posturing like a lemon used car sales man and bluffung so as to sell corruption of these verses.

Let us start with Jesus' first statement, in that verse: "Therefore speak I to them in parables".

This statement could mean only that Jesus spoke to 'them' in parables.

And it this case 'them' refers to everyone other than his disciples.

Do you agree with this?

In Matthews: 13 verse: 11 KJV N.T. Jesus confirmed that "it is given unto you (the disciples) to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven but to them (everyone else) it is not given."

Does the above revelation by the Lord Jesus mean anything to you.

Or is this revelation by the Lord Jesus one which you (the self professed mighty Caino) can and do corrupt?

By changing these revelations to suit your own made up doctrine you have put your salvation in your hands. You are going about your own righteousness. Not only do you not regard the Lord Jesus, You are actively undermining his teachings. Also you are simply pretending and falsely posturing that you need and you are loyal to, the Lord Jesus.

I urge you to stop. Feel free to project and promote your own ideas. However do not pass them off as coming from the Lord Jesus. You cannot pay the price for that transgression.

Last edited:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
the purpose of parables

the purpose of parables

~*~*~

Gurucam,

I think you're beating a dead horse here, and were answered already. While of course Jesus taught the mysteries of the kingdom in private to his pupils, this does not mean he never taught any aspect of such teaching to a more public audience,....im sure Jesus used his own discretion and divine guidance in all situations. Such is further explained below.

151:1.4 “In patience have I instructed you all this time. To you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to the undiscerning multitudes and to those who seek our destruction, from now on, the mysteries of the kingdom shall be presented in parables. And this we will do so that those who really desire to enter the kingdom may discern the meaning of the teaching and thus find salvation, while those who listen only to ensnare us may be the more confounded in that they will see without seeing and will hear without hearing. My children, do you not perceive the law of the spirit which decrees that to him who has shall be given so that he shall have an abundance; but from him who has not shall be taken away even that which he has. Therefore will I henceforth speak to the people much in parables to the end that our friends and those who desire to know the truth may find that which they seek, while our enemies and those who love not the truth may hear without understanding. Many of these people follow not in the way of the truth. The prophet did, indeed, describe all such undiscerning souls when he said: `For this people’s heart has waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed lest they should discern the truth and understand it in their hearts.'”

- UB

Note: parables contain spiritual truths, correlaries and mysteries that only the discerning may understand. Those without such discernment are confounded. Being a disciple of the inner circle of the Master has the advantage of personal guidance and instruction.

pj

Caino

BANNED
Banned

Dear Caino,

I discern no word or phrase as 'sincere' and "religious club members only" in that revelation.

You are adding a word and a foolish phrase which change the message.

Additionally you are not answering the question:

You seem to be posturing like a lemon used car sales man and bluffung so as to sell corruption of these verses.

Let us start with Jesus' first statement, in that verse: "Therefore speak I to them in parables".

This statement could mean only that Jesus spoke to 'them' in parables.

And it this case 'them' refers to everyone other than his disciples.

Do you agree with this?

In Matthews: 13 verse: 11 KJV N.T. Jesus confirmed that "it is given unto you (the disciples) to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven but to them (everyone else) it is not given."

Does the above revelation by the Lord Jesus mean anything to you.

Or is this revelation by the Lord Jesus one which you (the self professed mighty Caino) can and do corrupt?

By changing these revelations to suit your own made up doctrine you have put your salvation in your hands. You are going about your own righteousness. Not only do you not regard the Lord Jesus, You are actively undermining his teachings. Also you are simply pretending and falsely posturing that you need and you are loyal to, the Lord Jesus.

I urge you to stop. Feel free to project and promote your own ideas. However do not pass them off as coming from the Lord Jesus. You cannot pay the price for that transgression.

I have answered your questions several times, Jesus most certainly did speak parables to his apostles as well as the public. They even discussed the meaning of parables in private sessions.

No, I do not agree that Jesus only spoke in parables, he was asked about those occasions when he did employ parabolic teaching. Other times he spoke frankly, plainly in public. Not everything Jesus said was a parable.

* Believers other than the 12 heard, understood the spiritual truths of the parables and believed. John 4:42 Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world.

I haven't changed any revelation, I simply used them to show that Jesus and the 12 taught the original gospel 3 years before the cross, before the new gospel evolved about atonement.

I'm promoting the original Gospel of the loving God who does not punish according to your concepts. There are many different interpretations of Christianity.

Last edited:

Charity

I'm not religious or a religious authority, in any form. I'm Christian, and we're set free from religious trappings, such as the bondage of the New Age movement.

I have not read it. One doesn't have to read fiction to recognize that it is fiction; or to recognize the foolishness of someone who's been duped by it and other similar fiction. The light that is in the Urantia Book is darkness, that much is clear.

Aimiel, both books agree on injustice, jesus taken to the slaughter an being cut off from the living- there is no justice FOR JESUS- there is no defence on jesus behalf- there is literally no one here that will acknowledge that the crucifixion day was a chastening an death sentence ceremony, an certainly not the sacrifice an sin offering portrayed LATTER by murdering members.by gov born free of chastisement .-unlike jesus, their secret delayed justice then being catapulted hence forth into the future, if he can return, let him do it for even himself do so-IF NOT -THE SAME HIGHT OF GULLY free of chastisement will continue - mean while life wanders threw the eternity of perverted justice in hope of the earth finely catching up with the original offense, chastisement for jesus, an none for gov, of those ORIGNAL murderers for power walking away free, an of a wise the resurrection, that did not sound or look like jesus- where he JESUS did nothing to prevent - hence blaming every small child from birth for that which they themselves did NOT ATTEND that day- but BY THOSE WHO in their own hearts, had prevented a blood line from taking the throne an wealth from their own hand.an did not run or collapse from the power of resurrection that even peter Mary an others new nothing about any RESURECTION PROPHERCY.

Last edited:

Charity

At the end of 2000 years- we have the fruits of the past flourishing.

Sahara law wanting to kill people for rejection their religion, raping freely, an executing the innocent people for petty crimes.
We have western nations, dangerously forgiving an letting murders become free men again, also punishing petting crimes on the almost the same level.

Government RULERS that walk away free after sending armies off to be killed for the unresolved a fares. AN secretly destroying evidence that might be traced Back to a lies an fraud.

Israel is still up for conquering.

Vatican city as its own country, while the Decendants of the people that carried the spoil into THE gates 2000 years ago, are Bank rupt today.

From the destruction of jesus-Everything is merely A BIGGER PITURE TODAY of what was an is an has been set up for an eternity - religion seeks to rule threw any empowered government beings that rise to position - safe an secure have seen no justice, bribes turn the earth upside down. until the earth judges The polical system an gives Jesus a moral an just re trial.

Last edited:

Gurucam

I have answered your questions several times, Jesus most certainly did speak parables to his apostles as well as the public. They even discussed the meaning of parables in private sessions.

No, I do not agree that Jesus only spoke in parables, he was asked about those occasions when he did employ parabolic teaching. Other times he spoke frankly, plainly in public. Not everything Jesus said was a parable.

* Believers other than the 12 heard, understood the spiritual truths of the parables and believed. John 4:42 Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world.

I haven't changed any revelation, I simply used them to show that Jesus and the 12 taught the original gospel 3 years before the cross, before the new gospel evolved about atonement.

I'm promoting the original Gospel of the loving God who does not punish according to your concepts. There are many different interpretations of Christianity.

I am so willing to learn from you. However I do not agree with you. Therefore in the interests of truth and Truth, can we establish the earliest point of our disagreement.

Can we start at our starting point.

In a point by point discretion of each of the following verses, please share, if only for my edification, what do you perceive to be the message in the following (which is the source of my claim):

Matthews: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?

11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

16 But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.

Please avoid adding new word and new phrases like 'sincere' and "religious club members only". These might have a serious meaning to you however they are foreign to me and I cannot find them in the KJV N.T. Indeed most everyone add their own words and phrases. This makes for a good broth but corrupts truth and Truth. These are very confusing.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
For example: Your response to the above was: "This is an indirect way of sorting out the sincere from the "religious club members only"

Your response above cannot be a translation of that revelation.

Jesus was quite specific. In verse: 15 above, He said: For this people's heart is waxed gross and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed (this is not insincerity, this is a malady) . . . One's heart is one's spirit. People whose hearts are waxed gross are also described as 'the dead' (i.e. the spiritually dead). Their spirits must be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus. They need help. They are sent to Satan to get this help (1 Corinthians 5: 5 KJV N.T.). They were not born again (of spirit), i.e they were not yet awakened to their own spirit or hearts. (This is quite apart from being awaken to the Spirit of the Lord Jesus)

This means that that the people to whom Jesus had just preached too in public, were lacking some kind of actualization and he could not and did not deliver the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven at that gathering (which is recorded in the KJV N.T. and commonly used by the likes of you).

Instead Jesus gave them parables. And speaking about these specific people who got parables Jesus said: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

Last edited:

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Ok, will try one more time Gurucam:

Matthews: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?

11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

"Them" is the Jews and or other enemies of the gospel, people who are simply religious not necessarily spiritual. "You" is a believer in Jesus's gospel, any believer, the 12 or a regular person in the crowd who hears the spiritual truth spoken.

12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

^^ this means that someone who is just "religious" but not committed to doing Gods will in all aspects of their life, would be in danger of loosing even that which they have.

^^ This means that even though they see Jesus teaching, his words are all Chinese to them, they make no sense.

14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:

^^ The most religious were deaf to Jesus spiritual Gospel.

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

^^ The educated religious elite became tone deaf to spiritual truth, the poor. Tithes and other business activities of religion became a business.

16 But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.

^^ The disciples or believers in Jesus' spiritual teachings "get it" but religion today is in a very similar place that the Jews were. People here can read the Urantia Books quotes and not see or hear the truths within this latest revelation. We are hated by the disciples and temple moderators with a white hot hate.

Is any of that not clear?

Gurucam

Ok, will try one more time Gurucam:
"Them" is the Jews and or other enemies of the gospel, people who are simply religious not necessarily spiritual. "You" is a believer in Jesus's gospel, any believer, the 12 or a regular person in the crowd who hears the spiritual truth spoken.
No.

In the referenced verse, 'them' referred simply to the people to whom Jesus had just spoken to in public.

You are adding your own spin by saying that "Them" is the Jews and or other enemies of the gospel. The particular revelation does not say this.

I am seeking to simply come to common understanding of the simple and uncontaminated messages in these particular revelations, Matthews: 13 verses: 10 to 16 KJV N.T..

Every thing in these particular revelations pertain only to the disciples and the particular set of people who Jesus had just delivers to in public. We have to establish what Jesus said about the two particular sets of people. Only then would it be correct to seek to identify who or what were these people in Jesus public gathering (clearly you would need to use other revelations to come to that further conclusion).

When Jesus said 'them' he was referring to all the people who attended his just concluded public meeting. When he said 'you' he was referring to only to his disciples.

The question conveyed no confusion. The disciples had said why do you speak to them in parables? The disciples did not ask why did you speak to some of them in parables.

The absolute truth is that in Jesus' recently concluded public lecture to those people, He did not in any way deliver the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven because none of those people were given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Therefore you can look high and low in those deliveries (as recorded in the KJV N.T.) and you will not find any mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. This is the simple and very critical message in these revelations.

Of even greater importance and to clear up all doubts: These revelations also confirmed that only the disciples were given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. The message cannot be clearer. The disciples were different from all the rest. They were specially chosen by God for Jesus.

These revelations Matthews: 13 verses: 10 to 16 KJV N.T., also confirm that none of Jesus' deliveries (apart for those given to his disciples in private sessions among only them) are a source of the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Therefore when one uses those public and other deliveries (i.e. apart for those given to his disciples in private sessions among only them) as a source of the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven one must inevitably be a false prophet who came in Jesus' name.

I would still like to know your 'translation' of Matthews: 13 verses: 10 to 16 KJV N.T. without your personal and/or other extra additions, qualifications and explanations.

Last edited:

Caino

BANNED
Banned
No.

In the referenced verse, 'them' referred simply to the people to whom Jesus had just spoken to in public.

You are adding your own spin by saying that "Them" is the Jews and or other enemies of the gospel. The particular revelation does not say this.

I am seeking to simply come to common understanding of the simple and uncontaminated messages in these particular revelations, Matthews: 13 verses: 10 to 16 KJV N.T..

Every thing in these particular revelations pertain only to the disciples and the particular set of people who Jesus had just delivers to in public. We have to establish what Jesus said about the two particular sets of people. Only then would it be correct to seek to identify who or what were these people in Jesus public gathering (clearly you would need to use other revelations to come to that further conclusion).

Yes, you have a particular agenda connected to a point you are trying to make and it's not working out for you. "Spiritual blindness" was not a new problem for Jesus's audience, history is replete with religious men missing the point, swatting at gnats and swallowing camels. Every prophet had to contend with this same phenomenon.

Isaiah 29:14 “Therefore, behold, I will again do wonderful things with this people, with wonder upon wonder; and the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the discernment of their discerning men shall be hidden.”​

Status
Not open for further replies.