The Jews were 'the dead', in Jesus instruction, 'let the dead bury their dead'.

drbrumley

It is meaningless to discuss anything spiritual things with people who are not willing to follow Jesus' teachings.

Even when we give you answer you just don't get it or understand it or willing to know what we are saying.

You are closed to the truth.

so that's a yes.

marhig

And that didn't answer my question. dont avoid it.

Originally Posted by drbrumley
Always meant to ask you, why is it so BADDDDD to believe in God's promise to the one who has accepted His Son? To proclaim what God has done for you and shout it from the rooftops? Never understood your premise.
Hiya, can you quote the verses you mean please? Thanks

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Cant answer the question huh?

I forgot, you need your JW brethren to help you answer questions.

Marhig has beeing helping you to understand Jesus' gospel.

I am with Marhig all the way because she knows Jesus very well.

If you don't accept what she says, you will not accept mine all the more because she is much better than I.

I have to go. I hope you try to understand what Marhig is saying.

she is the best one to explain what the salvation is all about in this site.

But alas, you continue on with being denial.

drbrumley

Hiya, can you quote the verses you mean please? Thanks

The whole bible.....Meshak says it is wrong to proclaim what God has done in your life. In her words, 'to claim we are saved." yet Paul did it, Peter did it, John did it, David did it, the Old testament prophets did it, but yet we are wrong. :sigh:

Zeke

Your reading comprehension is not so good, friend.

How did you learn to read like that?

You do realize this is speaking to the natural man who can't discern these spiritual parables being taught through Jesus? that way of flesh no matter the status reached would still be least in the kingdom of heaven flesh and blood can't inherent Matt 5:18-19 then read Matt 11:11 concerning John, remember he spoke in parables to the natural mind that can't love unconditionally until we are awakened/reborn the natural "will" will reign over the house/temple judging by appearances, once Christ starts to rule instead of our natural limitation concerning love which is conditional we reap its selfish fruits of condemnation of others which is the life blood of this worlds governing principles.

The Love of God is found where that presence dwells Acts 17:24, 1Cor 3:16, we come into this world with that light/life John 1:9, Gal 4:1, but stay in ignorance to that presence until the exclusive husk of exoteric religion stuck in Hebrews 6:1-5, 2Cor 5:16, become unbearable to consume any longer our spirit needs spiritual food not a history lesson, or a human sacrifice to enter the kingdom where our Father dwells Matt 23:13, Luke 7:50, shows the cross and death where parabolic concerning that entrance by the death of our old nature metaphorically married to our divine nature Gen 33:4, Gal 4:20-28 explains the transformation within us from Gal 4:1 to Claiming our divine birthright in the eternal kingdom that was and always available for those weaned off the natural man's path Luke 17:20-21 after our experience as prodigals in tribulation we awake to where we fell as seeds planted in flesh becoming the walking dead spiritually.

The story is about our journey portrayed in saviour's and Christ figures since the foundation of the world, not a mere two thousand years ago, the next age was the only change going on which is why the fish symbol was used, and why the man with the water pitcher is the new symbol for the age we are entering Luke 22:10-12, which is the house/temple in the kingdom of God, Mark 4:33. etc...........first you need to enter the kingdom to find heavenly one John 17:5 that should be every child of Gods verse but exoteric religion stole that birthright.

marhig

Yes but the salvation the apostles are talking about isn't having eternal salvation by saying "I believe" and then living to please ourselves and then putting our flesh before God like many do. Right through the new and old testaments we are told that we are to turn from sin. There is no way we can say we are saved and not live by the will of God, if we are being saved then we will do God's will. Salvation in this lifetime is to be saved from the world, being brought from death to life through Christ, by the gospel, through faith, by the grace of God, with the hope of eternal salvation if we endure to the end as Jesus taught. The inheritance of eternal life which we receive now is the Holy Spirit, which we are blessed with in God's time, (through faith by his grace) when we obey him.

Acts 5:32

And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him

Titus 1

Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness; In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began

Titus 3

That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

Romans 13:11

And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.

1 Peter 1:9

Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
Why do you believe that Jesus didn't want anyone to be told the he was the Christ?
Irrelevant to the point being made.
We have some folks here saying that one should obey all that Jesus says.
I'm wondering how many of those folks, that say that, are indeed obeying what Jesus says ----- Tell no man Jesus is the Christ of GOD.

How about you?
Should you obey this command of Jesus ----- Tell no man Jesus is the Christ of GOD?
Of course not!

It is erroneous to say one must obey all that Jesus says, and has been shown why it is erroneous to say.
But some just prefer error over truth and will not let go of their error.

jaybird

Be sorry for your obviously deceived self. A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians cannot be the chosen few. They are the deceived many, (i.e. the deceived billions):

Matthew says the opposite to what you are corruptly promoting. Your view is shared by a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians. You guys cannot be the chosen few who know and have truth:

Fact is, Matthews confirmed in total clarity that, the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man, Jesus is not consequential. one can blaspheme him and one shall be forgiven. Forgiveness for this blasphemy is guaranteed. Also Matthews confirmed that the son of man Jesus is not anywhere near like the Holy Spirit or to be treated like the Holy Spirit:

Matthew: 12 King James Version (KJV)
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

To back-up the above, Paul blasphemed both, the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus and the church under Satan/Peter which the son of man Jesus established.

Thereafter, Paul communed with the Spirit of Jesus. And Paul was not only forgiven. The Spirit Jesus honored Paul. The gospel of un-circumcision was committed onto Paul. The gospel of un-circumcision is righteousness of God that require one to transgress the ten commandments so as to be led by the Spirit of Jesus. This is the anchor of Christianity. Therefore Paul was appointed the actual and only vicar of Christ. Peter simply stole that title. At best, Peter was and continue to be, the vicar of Satan.

Wake up and respect the gospel according to Matthew. Do not willy-nilly blaspheme just anything you like.

By claiming that the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus is the same as the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Lord Jesus, you are blaspheming the Holy Spirit.

Fact is, the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus is half man and half Holy Spirit. And this Jesus is not the Lord in heaven.

On the other hand, the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Jesus is the Lord from and in heaven. And this Jesus is the 100% Son of the Holy Spirit. In this format Jesus is a Spirit just like the Holy Spirit. In this format Jesus is the pure Spirit of the Son of the Holy Spirit. In this format Jesus is pure Spirit like his father the Holy Spirit. This Jesus is not half man and half Holy Spirit.

Do not blaspheme the Holy KJV N.T. simply to hold on to and uphold, your corrupt ideas which you were fed by false prophets, since birth. It is time you stand on your own and awaken to the accurate revelation in the Holy KJV N.T.

When Jesus actually departed earth for his kingdom of glory in spirit heaven, Jesus left his man side (i.e. his physical body) behind. Then he rose to spirit heaven, clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body. He rose to spirit heaven clad only in His Spirit body:

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

You have to very foolish to not get this very basic truth. I cannot teach you any thing if you cannot get this basic fact:

this is micky mouse logic. using this philosophy anyone can change the teachings of Jesus by simply saying the spirit told them.

glorydaz

i dont think they are on the same level. i see few walking on water or moving mountains today.

Few????
Which "few" have you seen do that today?

its a figure of speech meaning i dont see any of it today. IMO we dont see it because we have fallen away.

my mistake, your probably right, the faith today is so much better than in the early days, every denomination fights with one another, our biggest churches care about money and nothing else, churches raise millions of dollars to send missionaries to countries that already have plenty of churches.
its the golden age of the faith.

if the faith today is in such a perfect state like you seem to think it is, why is it the Christian nations are the most destructive nations on the planet? not something i am proud of.

i dont know what you mean by "visible" churches, it doesnt make them any less real and does not change the fact of how much damage they do. calling them visible means you justify turning a blind eye to it? not sure i get that.

you mean like a false leader that says everything is perfect when it is far from it? sometimes its better to follow those leaders, if you stand up and say anything people will denounce you for making waves lol.

And this, folks, is known as a rabbit trail.

Why are there "few" walking on water or moving mountains today? :chew:

glorydaz

Can you read your rep comments?

[MENTION=20457]jaybird[/MENTION] and [MENTION=18157]marhig[/MENTION]

Here she is giving her alms to be seen of men. :chuckle:

Don't you all see the reps I'm giving out? I am so wonderful. Look, everyone, look. :banana:

Matthew 6:1 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 6:2 Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

Matthew 6:3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:

Matthew 6:4 That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.​

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Here she is giving her alms to be seen of men. :chuckle:

Don't you all see the reps I'm giving out? I am so wonderful. Look, everyone, look. :banana:

Matthew 6:1 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 6:2 Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

Matthew 6:3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:

Matthew 6:4 That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.​

don't take yourself so seriously, friend.

Love and peace in Christ's word or teachings.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hey GD,

all my friends don't care about the reps. I have been using them for PM because many times their pm box is full.

So don't be so self conscious.:)@glorydaz

marhig does not even know about it at all.

drbrumley

Yes but the salvation the apostles are talking about isn't having eternal salvation by saying "I believe" and then living to please ourselves and then putting our flesh before God like many do. Right through the new and old testaments we are told that we are to turn from sin. There is no way we can say we are saved and not live by the will of God, if we are being saved then we will do God's will. Salvation in this lifetime is to be saved from the world, being brought from death to life through Christ, by the gospel, through faith, by the grace of God, with the hope of eternal salvation if we endure to the end as Jesus taught. The inheritance of eternal life which we receive now is the Holy Spirit, which we are blessed with in God's time, (through faith by his grace) when we obey him.

Acts 5:32

And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him

Titus 1

Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness; In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began

Titus 3

That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

Romans 13:11

And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.

1 Peter 1:9

Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.

So if I am to ask you right here that if you were to die tonight, would you go to heaven, your answer is "I haven't a clue?"

glorydaz

Hey GD,

all my friends don't care about the reps. I have been using them for PM because many times their pm box is full.

So don't be so self conscious.:)@glorydaz

marhig does not even know about it at all.

As she continues to boast and justify her giving of alms to be seen of men. :nono:

glorydaz

So if I am to ask you right here that if you were to die tonight, would you go to heaven, your answer is "I haven't a clue?"

No assurance....no salvation. :chew:

Philippians 4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.