The Jews were 'the dead', in Jesus instruction, 'let the dead bury their dead'.

Gurucam

Jesus instructed:

Matthew: 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1.) Follow me; and 2.) let the dead bury their dead.

The above defined two different paths that were offered by Jesus.

In the above the Jews were 'the dead' in Jesus instruction, 'let the dead bury their dead'. The Jews were not the ones given by God to follow Jesus and indeed they did not follow Jesus.

The following is what the Holy KJV N.T. says:

The Jews were 'the dead' in the above because the Jews esteemed, used, invoked and/or promoted the ten commandments and they were determined to continue to do so. However the ten commandments were and are the ministration of death. The ten commandments makes one and keeps one 'the dead' (who according to Jesus must be left to bury each other):

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:

In the above that which was written and engraved in stone is the ten commandments. The above confirmed that the ten commandments (which were written and engraved in stone) is the the ministration of death. The ten commandments killeth. The ten commandments makes one and keeps one 'the dead' (i.e. the spiritually dead).

In another revelation in the Holy KJV N.T., it is confirmed that 'the thou shalt not covet' commandment (and by extension the entire ten commandments), were ordained to be onto life but were found to onto death:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.
11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.

The ten commandments makes one and keeps one 'the dead'. This is directly liked to Jesus' instruction, 'let the dead bury their dead'.

Fact is, according to the Holy KJV N.T., Jesus identified the ten commandments to be the ministration of death. Jesus also identified the ten commandments to be 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil. And Jesus did away with (destroyed) the ten commandments (that is the devil in ideas form) and replace them with His Spirit.

However the Jews did not accept Jesus and they did not accept the fact that Jesus did away with the ten commandments and replaced them with His Spirit.

Instead, the Jews choose to remain under the the ten commandments and continue to be 'the dead', instead of embracing the Spirit of Jesus which giveth life. So, Jesus simply instructed his disciples, 'let the dead (i.e. the Jews with their ten commandments) bury each other by esteeming, using, invoking and promoting the ten commandments. And so be it. However Jesus instructed that His disciple follow Him by embracing His new approach to life.

Therefore it was with disdain that Jesus instructed his disciple to 'let the dead bury their dead'. This instruction would enable the dead to be dispatched to hell in side the earth with Satan.

'The dead' were all people who continue to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments (which killeth). And back then, some 2000 odd years ago, these were the Jews. And they denied, persecuted, tortured and killed Jesus for doing away with the ten commandments for His followers. And indeed Jesus found that the ten commandments were and continue to be, the devil, in ideas form and which killeth.

Therefore it was with disdain that Jesus reaffirm the ten commandments for the Jews and all others who wanted to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments. They were not denied their free choice.

The ten commandments were left intact for unrelenting spiritually dead people (i.e. also called the dead'). The ten commandments were left for these people, (by their use of the ten commandment) to continue to be the dead' who would eventually be buried by their peers inside the earth in hell, with Satan.

Jesus instruction to his his disciple to 'let the dead bury their dead' was not nice or favorable. It was an indictment against the Jews and all others who chose to remain under the ten commandments (which killeth) instead of abandoning and transgressing the ten commandments, so as to be led unconditionally by His Spirit.

The above is the sad fact and the very precise cause of serious doom among a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians. And no amount of fancy rhetoric and distortions of the Holy KJV N.T. can or will change the above fact.

Of course those who actively transgressed the ten commandments so as to be led by the Spirit of Jesus all when to spirit heaven, in three day after they died, to be with Jesus, Who is clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body.

'The dead' (i.e. all who esteem use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments even in the slightest manner) are all buried inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter, who went there to rule after he died, physically.

These are the literal and plain facts in the Holy KJV N.T. One can distort and corrupt these facts, this will change nothing. The truth is the truth.

Gurucam

The first followers of Jesus were Jews. As was he.

The first authentic and duly authorized followers were the disciples. Only these twelve disciples were called to follow Jesus. They were not (yet) chosen at that time.

Indeed the twelve disciples were originally Jews.

However in order to follow Jesus, these twelve who were originally Jews were required to cease being Jews and become Christians.

To cease being Jews and become Christian. This require a Jew to drop the ten commandments which makes one and keeps one 'the dead'. 'the dead' is one who is dead to his own heart/spirit. One who in the least way, esteem, use, invoke and promotes the ten commandments are made and kept 'the dead'.

Only one (including Jews) who droops the ten commandments can to become spiritually awaken/spiritually aware (of one's own spirit/heart). This is to be 'converted'. To be converted is to cease having a heart/spirit that is waxed gross (covered over).

The ten commandments is a curse because it makes and keeps one's heart/spirit waxed gross/covered over. This prevents Jesus from knowing and healing one. This also prevents one from knowing Jesus. This also prevent Jesus from being able to confess one to God.

Since 2000 odd years ago Jesus is clad only in His spirit body as the eternal, 'not seen' Son of God, sitting on His throne of Glory on the rights side of the Holy Spirit. In this format and from that place Jesus is Lord of Christians. In this format Jesus exist as a unique Spirit. This Spirit is not the Holy Spirit. This Spirit is the Spirit of Jesus, the Spirit of Truth and the Spirit of Intercession all in one. The spirit of Jesus remained a separate Spirit so that He can make intercession for human (those who actually follow Jesus), with God, Who is the Holy Spirit.

This is why it it necessary for 'the dead' to become converted, i.e. awaken to their own heart/spirit. This it to enable them to search each of their own heart/spirit so as to discern the Spirit of Jesus within each of their own heart/spirit:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

The Jews and all others who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandment are made and kept 'the dead' (i.e. dead to their own heart/spirit);

7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.

The above say that the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension all the ten commandments) were ordained to be onto life but were found to be onto death. They (the ten commandments) killeth spiritual awareness. They make and keep one dead to one one's spirit and therefore unable to follow and be led by, the Spirit of Jesus Who must be discerned within one's own heart/spirit.

The Jews and billion others esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments (in some way or the other). Because of this, they are kept dead to (unaware of) their own heart/spirit. And as a results, they cannot search their own hearts/spirit of discern and be guided by the Spirit of Jesus. Therefore they cannot become Christians and/or children of God.

They cannot search their own heart/spirit to discern the Spirit of Jesus within each of their own heart/spirit. Therefore they do not know Jesus and they are not known to Jesus. They cannot be and are not under grace of God and Christ has benefited them nothing. At best, they know about Jesus by reading and hearing the Holy KJV N.T.. This csnnot and do not make anyone Christian.

Fact is, since 2000 odd years ago, if one want to know Jesus, and be known to Jesus one must contact and commune with Jesus as He is currently exist in His Spirit only;y format. This can be does only through one's own heart/spirit. This is done by searching one's own heart/spirit to know precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, in real time, all the time.

The above is posted because although the disciple were called to be the first Christians, they did not go through the above passage. Led by Peter the disciples remained under the ten commandments. They continue to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments. The ten commandments were and continue to be the ministration of death. The ten commandments makes and keeps anyone (including the disciples and all Jews) who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the the ten commandments, dead to their hearts/spirits.

This prevented the disciples from becoming converted and onto Christ. They were simply called to be Christians. They were not chosen to be Christians like Paul. The disciples remained Jews. They remind under the ten commandments which killeth.

The disciples did not abandon the ten commandments and embrace the Spirit of Jesus Who giveth life. Clearly they continue to enforce the ten commandments, which killeth, on their billions of charges.

It is confirmed that no Jew or other O.T. people (i.e. one who esteem use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, even in the least manner) can be a Christian and/or a child of God. A Jew (and/or all other O.T./ten commandments people) must cease being a Jew (and/or all other O.T./ten commandments people), in order to become a Christian. This means that Jews (and/or all other O.T./ten commandments people) must abandon and transgress the ten commandments so as to obey the Spirit of Jesus, unconditionally, as discerned within his own heart/spirit.

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

The above tells us that in order to become a child of God, one must be 'in Christ' (i.e. one must be a Christian). The above also confirm that a Jew cannot be a Christian. A jew must cease being a Jews to become a Christian. Fundamentally this convey that a Jew must abandon the ten commandments which keeps him spiritually dead. This is the only way that one can and do commune with the Spirit of Jesus as Paul did. Then he must transgress the ten commandments so as to be led, unconditionally by the Spirit of Jesus. This is how one becomes a Christian, a child of God and one among the chosen few:

7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The above say that the ten commandment is the ministration of death. They killeth. They makes one and keeps one the dead. And Jesus did-away-with the ten commandments and replace them with His Spirit. This the very fabric of the the New covenant and Christianity and becoming a child of God. Billions including the Jews and the disciples did not accept the above or embraced the above new covenant.

As is plainly obviously, the millions who are called and know to be, Jews did not do the above. Also none of the disciples (who were originally Jews) did or achieved the above. None of these could be or were Christians. At best the twelve disciples were called to be Christians however there is no evidence in the Holy KJV N.T. to support that they were actually chosen. Only Paul who was not one of the twelve disciples achieve the above and so became Christian.

Fact is, it is plainly evident that Peter remained Satanic and a Jew. Peter, his succession of popes and their church did not accept or live according to the Christian spirit and Spirit based life style as confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T.. Instead they continue to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the Antichrist/O.T./ten commandments life style of the Jews.

According to strong evidence in the Holy KJV N.T., although the disciple (who were Jews) were called to become Christians, they never made it, they were never chosen. They all simply remains Jews under the O.T./ten commandments system. They never achieved grace of God and Christ benefited them nothing.

Jesus identified Peter to be saran. Jesus also expected Peter to remain Satan, because Jesus anchored his Satanic church on Peter. And the gospel of the ten commandments (i.e. the gospel of circumcision) was committed on to Peter. And indeed Peter, his succession of popes and their church enforced the ten commandments (which is the ministration of death and the devil, in idea form), on their charges.

The ideas of Satan/Peter informed and determined the ideas/teachings among a billion strong Catholics and a billions strong traditional Christians. The result of this is that billion were called to be Christians. However they were all deceived by false doctrines and false prophets. Only a few made it, only a few were chosen.

The sad fact is that not every body are children of God, as is popularly projected in Catholicism and traditional Christianity. Only a chosen few are actually Christians and only they are children of God.

The passage to become a Child of God is to become a Christian. This require one to transgress the ten commandments so as to be led unconditionally by the Spirit of Jesus as discerned within one's own heart/spirit. Jesus did-away-with the ten commandments and replace them with His Spirit, for those who chose to follow Him and these are just a chosen few. This cannot be and are not a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christian.

According to the Holy KJV N.T., a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christian cannot be and are not children of God, as projected by false prophets within the core of these Catholic and traditional Christian churches.

Certainly two billion people who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments (in some way or the other) cannot be under grace of God and cannot be Christians and cannot be children of God;

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Last edited:

tdhiggins

Matthew 5:17-20 says, “17Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished. 19 Therefore whoever relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever does them and teaches them will be called great vin the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven."

We are not called to lawlessness, we are called to holiness worked out by the power of the Holy Spirit. This holiness does not save us (for only the work of Christ can save us), but it is the fruit of our salvation.

Gurucam

Jesus did not abolish the ten commandments for those who wish to and choose to, remain under the ten commandants.

Jesus simply did-away-with the ten commandments for those who wish to and choose to, follow Him.

Jesus simply pointed out that the ten commandments is the ministration of death and also is 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil'. Then he did-away-with the ten commandment and replace the ten commandments with His Spirit, for those who wish to and choose to follow Him:

17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Jesus left the ten commandments intact for those who wish to and choose to be under the ten commandments, even thought the ten commandment were a serious curse which made one the dead who bury their dead.

Those who follow Jesus new covenant goes to heaven in three day after they die.

Those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments go to hell inside the earth with Satan/Peter for an indefinite stay, when they die.

Jesus left free choice intact. Each person is free to choose from the following:

One is free to choose to transgress the ten commandments so as to obey the Spirit of Jesus unconditionally. Or one is free to choose to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments.

Jesus offered the above two agendas. Jesus simply offered and left the above two free choices for each person. Jesus put it this way:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1.) Follow me; and 2.) let the dead bury their dead.

1. the ten commandments killeth. The ten commandments make one and keeps one the dead who bury their dead.
2. The Spirit of Jesus giveth life.

'Following Jesus' is not the same as 'let the dead bury their dead'. Those who follow Jesus actually follow Jesus to spirit heaven in three day after they die. They join Jesus in spirit heaven within three day after they die. They go to the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for them.

'The dead who bury their dead' are people who esteem the ten commandments even in the slightest manner. Everyone who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, even in the slightest manner are the dead'. They are the dead who are eventually bury by their peers inside the earth in hell with Satan/Peter for an indefinite stay. All of these people are still in hell, inside the earth, with Satan/Peter. These people never rise to be with the Lord Jesus in spirit heaven, after they die.

Gurucam

No one is saying that the ten commandment was abolished

No one is saying that the ten commandment was abolished

No one is saying that the ten commandment was abolished. Also everyone will be well advised to read all of the following:

Although the ten commandments were not abolished, it does not mean that everyone is under the ten commandments:

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

The above are two clear choices which Jesus left, some 2000 odd years ago. One relates to being delivered from the ten commandments. The other relates to being under the ten commandments. Since 2000 odd years ago, there is righteousness of God that is totally without (obligation to uphold) the ten commandments:

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
21 But now (i.e. since 2000 odd years ago) the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

On must not use the Holy KJV N.T. willy-nilly. To do so is to deceive oneself, err, fall short of the glory of God and not be chosen for God's kingdom of heaven. Billion will and do err in this way. This was prophesied:

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

False prophets are many (millions). They are popes, priests and other elders who perceive that they know scriptures but are actually self deceived. Their ideas are corruption of scriptures and they go out and teach this corruption and so deceive billions. Billions of foolish 'blokes' are misunderstanding scriptures and deceiving them self and millions of these 'blokes' are actually teaching scriptures.

Therefore to protect one self from these 'blokes', one must go to the Holy KJV N.T. directly and one must not use the Holy KJV N.T., willy-nilly. Before using the Holy KJV N.T. one must discern what it means to 'follow Jesus' and what it means to be 'the dead who bury their dead'.

The key to Christianity and being Christian is to 'follow Jesus'. This is totally opposed to being 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Most people pass over this revelation, as if if it is nothing. 'Following Jesus' is not the same as being 'the dead who bury their dead'.

It is important to discern the above, especially since those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments are made and kept 'the dead' (i.e. the dead who bury their dead):

The above say that 'the thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) were ordained to be onto life, however they were found to onto death. They killeth. The ten commandments makes one and keeps one, 'the dead' (who bury their dead). These are not the ones who follow Jesus.

In addition to the above, in another revelation, the Holy KJV N.T. confirmed that the ten commandments are 'the ministration of death'. They killeth. They makes one and keeps one 'the dead who bury their dead':

It should be very clear to all that the ten commands killeth. The ten commandments makes one and keeps one 'the dead who bury their dead'. Therefore those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, even in the slightest manner, are 'the dead who bury their dead' and are not those who 'follow Jesus'.

No one is saying that the ten commandment was abolished. One is saying that Jesus left the ten commandments intact so that the dead might esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments and so remain the dead who are buried by their peers inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter. This is according to Jesus' second agenda which is to 'let the dead bury their dead'.

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

Everyone has two bodies. One is a physical, flesh and blood body and the other is a heart/spirit body.

'The dead' describes one who is dead to his own heart/spirit (body). This means that such a one is aware of only his flesh and blood body. Such a one is also described as a child of the flesh. He/She cannot be and is not 'in the spirit', he/she is totally 'in the flesh'. This is like Peter when Jesus identified him to be Satan. Jesus said that Peter savorest the thing of man (i.e. flesh and blood things) and not the things of God (i.e. spirit and Spirit things). This is what made Peter Satan and a child of the flesh, like Ishmael.

Jesus left the ten commandments intact for use by children of the flesh/the dead. In fact Jesus committed the gospel of the ten commandments (which is the devil/Satan in ideas form) onto Peter, who He identified to be Satan. This is Satan/Peter getting his devilish/Satanic tools to serve his Satanic/devilish agenda. Jesus established His Satanic church under Satan/Peter. Satan/Peter and his church were to receive only the dead. 'The dead' describe people whose spirit must be saved:

1 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

The above church is anchored by Satan/Peter and his succession of popes. This was and is a 'seen' and temporal church. A physical, 'seen' church. The Catholic church. This is not Jesus' Christian church.

Jesus establish His Christians church on the example of Paul. This is a 'not seen' and eternal church. This church is headed directly by Jesus through His Spirit. This church has no physical structures or physical gathering of people. In this church every one is informed and guided directly by the Spirit of Jesus, as discerned within each of their own hearts/spirits, in real time, all the time. This is the church of the chosen few. This is not the church of a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians who all esteem Satan/Peter and not the Spirit of Jesus.

The church of Satan/Peter is of 'the dead'. It is for people in the flesh and not in the spirit. It is for children of the flesh. Only 'the dead'/children of the flesh are sent to the church of Satan/Peter. There Satan/Peter and his succession of popes all enforce the ten commandments, which are the ministration of death, onto their charges. This keeps their charges, 'the dead who eventually bury each other inside the earth in hell with Satan/Peter who went there when he died. There they wait indefinitely on the still to come, day of the Lord Jesus, at which time, their spirit may be saved.

That their spirits may be saved, in the still to come, day of the Lord Jesus is very 'iffy'. If none of their spirits are saved, no promise is broken. If they all remain in hell inside the earth, no promise is broken.

The promise of God is that the dead/children of the flesh will not inherit God's kingdom of heaven on the surface of earth. 'The dead' (i.e. those whose spirit must be saved) who are buried inside the earth in hell with Satan/Peter may all stay where they are.

This 'iffy' promise that their spirits may be saved, in some still to come, day of the Lord Jesus, seems to be a trick to cunning dispatch them (the dead) to hell in a peaceful manner with their full corporation.

Satan/Peter and his succession of popes seem to have been fooled into enforcing the ten commandments on their charges. Fact is when the dead esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments they remain the dead and are eventually buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter, by their peers, (i.e. when they die). They are 'the dead who bury their dead'. They are not the ones who follow Jesus to spirit heaven in three day after they die.

The Jew were 'the dead' who denied, persecuted and killed Jesus. Jesus knew that this would be his outcome. Even Peter opposed and eventually denied Jesus, although Peter was within Jesus' inner circle. Jesus use of the ten commandment to dispatch all of them (i.e. the dead/children of the flesh/Satans) to hell was simply appropriate, God sanctioned, poetic justice . . .which also serve God's O.T. agenda.

Jesus used the ten commandments in the above manner so as to serve and facilitate God's O.T. agenda and promise. God's O.T. agenda and promise is that only children of God (Christians) will inherit God's kingdom of heaven in spirit heaven and on earth, totally without any children of the flesh, who are also called 'the dead'.

This is how Jesus was able to cunningly dispatch 'the dead'/children of the flesh (when they die) to hell inside the earth with Satan/Peter, according to God's agenda for the the dead/children of the flesh:

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Luke: 13 KJV N.T.
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

You will notice that only Abraham and Issac and Issac's generation (the children of God) got to enter God's kingdom of heaven. Ishmael and his generation (i.e. the children of the flesh) were trusted out of God's kingdom of heaven.

Ishmael was born according to the O.T./ten commandments covenant. He and his seeds were and continue to be, children of the flesh (the dead).

Issac was born under the Spirit covenant. He and his seeds were counted for Children of God.

It was promised and prophesied by God that children of the flesh (like Ishmael and his generation) will not inherit God's kingdom together with children of God (like Issac and his generation).

Jesus simply kept the ten commandments intact to serve the above agenda.

Jesus simply kept the ten commandments intact and used them to dispatch all children of the flesh (the dead) to hell inside the earth, with Satan/Peter who went there when he died. In this way only children of God/Christians (i.e. those who actually and correctly follow Jesus) would inherit God's kingdom in spirit heaven and God's kingdom when it come to the surface of earth.

Jesus did not abolish the ten commandments. Jesus simply pointed out that the ten commandments is 'the ministration of death' and 'him who had the power of death that is the devil/Satan' (in ideas form). Then Jesus did-away-with the ten commandments for those who choose to believe him and follow Him. Jesus kept the ten commandments intact for all others.

Then Jesus simply left it up to each person to either 1.) accept His finding and dismissal of the ten commandments and follow him Or 2.) reject His findings and continue to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments which makes and keeps one the dead.

It is all free choice. One is free to choose the Spirit of Jesus which giveth life and delivers one to God's kingdom of heaven or esteem the ten commandments which killeth and deliver one to hell inside the earth, with Satan/Peter. The choice was always available and wide open for the past 2000 odd years.

The above are the choices which Jesus left for each one to make for him or her self.
1. One choice is eternal life in God's kingdom of heaven by transgressing the ten commandments so as to obey the Spirit of Jesus unconditionally. Or
2. The other choice is spiritual death and delivery into hell, inside the earth with Satan/Peter by esteeming using, invoking and/or promoting the ten commandments.

Peter and Co., millions of traditional Christian preachers and pastors and the Jews suckered/deceived billions (who were called to be Christians) into believing that the ten commandments are a part of Christianity. They were simply false prophets and unaware false spying brethren:

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage
(i.e. under the ten commandments)

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage (i.e. under the ten commandments).
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised (i.e. held under the ten commandments), Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised (i.e. choose to be under the ten commandments), that he is a debtor to do the whole law (i.e. the whole ten commandments).
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law (i.e. by the ten commandments), ye are fallen from grace.

The above say that one who, even in the least manner, esteems, uses, invokes and/or promotes the ten commandants is doomed (as far as Jesus and Christianity is concerned). Such a one is not under grace of God and he/she has benefited nothing from Christ.

There are million who are deceived and teaching corruption and so deceiving billions. There are just a few who actually know truth and can actually inform and guide others correctly.

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Whether one likes it or not, salvation and deliverance under Christianity is a 'club' of a few (a chosen few). A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians are in no way in this 'club' and in no way represent this 'club'

The above is very simple logic, according to clear and literal revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.. Indeed, God chooses the simplest things to confront the wicked who deny and undermine Jesus and His New covenant, that is without the ten commandments.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The key to Christianity and being Christian is to 'follow Jesus'.

The key to Christianity and being Christian is to 'follow Jesus'.

The key to Christianity and being Christian is to 'follow Jesus'. This is totally opposed to being 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Most people pass over this revelation, as if if it is nothing. 'Following Jesus' is not the same as being 'the dead who bury their dead'.

It is important to discern the above, especially since those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments are made and kept 'the dead' (i.e. the dead who bury their dead):

The above say that 'the thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) were ordained to be onto life, however they were found to onto death. They killeth. The ten commandments makes one and keeps one, 'the dead' (who bury their dead). These are not the ones who follow Jesus.

Gurucam

In addition to the above, in another revelation, the Holy KJV N.T. confirmed that the ten commandments are 'the ministration of death'. They killeth. They makes one and keeps one 'the dead who bury their dead':

It should be very clear to all that the ten commands killeth. The ten commandments makes one and keeps one 'the dead who bury their dead'. Therefore those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, even in the slightest manner, are 'the dead who bury their dead' and are not those who 'follow Jesus'.

Foolish people do not know scriptures, correctly. They err and do not make it be with Jesus in God's kingdom of heaven. Billions are foolish people. Only a chosen few are wise and the chosen few.

Gurucam

One becomes dead to the law by the body of Christ . . . KJV N.T.

One becomes dead to the law by the body of Christ . . . KJV N.T.

Here is another independent revelation in the Holy KJV N.T. which clearly states that Christians (i.e. those who actually follow Jesus) are not at all under the ten commandments.

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

The above says that one becomes dead to the law by the body of Christ. That is, one becomes dead to the law when one becomes a Christian. The above also confirms that the law that one becomes dead to when one becomes a Christian is the 'thou shall not covet' commandment and by extension the ten commandments.

Is this not plain and simple enough. Certainly a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians have a serous problem with the above revelation. They deny and undermine it. A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians all esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments while foolishly projecting and believing that they are the body of Christ. This is nothing less than antichrist/Satanic behavior.

Why would billions of people perceive that they are Christians when they are all still under the ten commandments? Christians are dead to the ten commandments, which at any event, killeth and makes one 'the dead who bury their dead' . . . and not one who 'follow Jesus'.

One who, even in the least manner esteems, uses, invokes and/or promotes the ten commandments are not under Grace of God and Christ has benefited such a one nothing:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage (i.e. under the ten commandments)

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Million of false prophets and unawares false spying brethren, have deceive billion of unsuspecting Christians by fooling them into falsely believing that Christians must be under the ten commandments.

The result is that billion were and continue to be, called to be Christians. However they are all deceived by these false prophets and unawares false spying brethren. They all err and are not among the chosen who are just a few.

Do you want to continue to be among the billions who never knew and still do not know scriptures and also erroneously believe that they are Christians. Or do you want to actually know scriptures, now, at this last opportunity, in the fullness of time.

This is an opportunity for just a few to come onto to truth in these last day and be the last who are chosen first, even though, at any event, only a few are chosen.

Matthew: 20 King James Version (KJV)
16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

Before now all this knowledge was obscured. It was deliberately shut-up and sealed because (for the past 2000 odd years) there was a cunning divine plan to have 'the dead' esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments and so be 'the dead who bury each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter'.

God had this plan to have only children of God inherit His kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm and also his kingdom of heaven when it comes to the earth, with out children of the flesh who are 'the dead'. The ten commandments were kept intact to enable the dispatching of the dead to hell inside the earth, with Satan/Peter.

Jesus gave fair warning about the above plan. Billions chose to ignore and undermine Jesus' information, guidance and agenda, so as to do their own thing.

This time has now passed. The Holy Angels are supporting God's kingdom of heaven on the surface of earth. We are simply experiencing the destruction and dismissal of the Old to give way to the New. The surface of earth is now in the Age of Enlightenment in Christ. This is due to new planetary alignment. The planets are the Angels of God. They are now in a position to support Jesus on the surface of earth. Now Jesus kingdom is of the surface of earth, finally:

Matthew: 25 King James Version (KJV)
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

We are at the time of the end of the Old and the dawn of the New. Now increased knowledge is surfacing for all to know in clarity. Nothing is shut up or sealed any moire. This is according to the fullness of time prophesy of Daniel:

Luke: 12 KJV N.T.
2 For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.

Daniel: 12 King James Version (KJV)
4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

This is not the time to argue semantics.

This is time to face-up to your choice. This is time to face-up to whether you transgressed the ten commandments so as to soweth to the Spirit of Jesus and reap eternal life Or you esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments which makes and keeps you the dead (in the flesh) and so you soweth only to flesh and reap corruption.

The above is the big question. The above determines your destination, i.e. either heaven or hell. This is no big Math:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

All people, who in the lest manner, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments are dead to their spirit. Therefore, they are aware of only their flesh and can soweth only to flesh and reap corruption.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Do I need to post more?

Or are you still going to continue deny and corrupt Jesus' works, revelations and the Holy KJV N.T. simply to promote the O.T/Jewish agenda?

Gurucam

Only those who bring forth fruits onto God inherit God's kingdom of heaven:

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

The above says, that one becomes dead to the law by the body of Christ. That is, one becomes dead to the law when one becomes a Christian. The above also confirms that the law that one becomes dead to when one becomes a Christian is the 'thou shall not covet' commandment and by extension the ten commandments.

However in addition, the above says: one is delivered from the 'thou shall not covet' commandment and by extension the ten commandments) so one can and must serve in the newness of spirit. The instruction is that one must transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit.

Also the above say that 'when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law (i.e. the ten commandments) . . . '

The above also says: 'now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; . . . '

The above say that when one is one the flesh and when one is dead one is held under the ten commandments.

This confirms that those who are under the ten commandments are in the flesh and they can swoeth only to flesh and reap corruption. They cannot and do not soweth to spirit and reap eternal life.

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

In fact the instruction is the above is to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve one's spirit.

The above also say that when one transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit one bring forth only fruits onto God (children of God) and no fruits onto death (children of the flesh). However when one esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments one brings forth only fruits onto death and no fruits onto God.

Matthew: 21 KJV N.T.
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

'Fruits thereof' are fruits onto God/children of God and not fruits onto death/children of the flesh.

The above says that when one esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the 'thou shall not covet' commandment one bring forth only 'children of the flesh'. However when one transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandments so as to serve one's own spirit, one bring forth only 'children of God'.

Billions believe that everyone are children of God. This is not so and cannot be so because all children of God go to heaven and the sad fact is that only a few are chosen for God's kingdom of heaven.

To become a child of God one must transgress the ten commandments so as to be led, unconditionally, by the Spirit of Jesus. Those who esteem use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments are children of the flesh/'the dead'.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
We are not called to lawlessness, we are called to holiness worked out by the power of the Holy Spirit. This holiness does not save us (for only the work of Christ can save us), but it is the fruit of our salvation.

Jesus commands us to produce fruit or else.

So it seems that producing fruit is requirement for salvation.

tdhiggins

Jesus commands us to produce fruit or else.

So it seems that producing fruit is requirement for salvation.

Fruit is not a requirement, but a result. Think of an apple tree. An apple tree does not start producing fruit until it has reached the proper developmental stage. The apple does not make the tree an apple tree. The apple is the natural and mecessary result of the type of tree producing it. In the same way, fruit reveals the heart of the person producing it. Spiritual fruit is a necessary and natural result of regeneration.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Fruit is not a requirement, but a result. Think of an apple tree. An apple tree does not start producing fruit until it has reached the proper developmental stage. The apple does not make the tree an apple tree. The apple is the natural and mecessary result of the type of tree producing it. In the same way, fruit reveals the heart of the person producing it. Spiritual fruit is a necessary and natural result of regeneration.

So are you saying producing fruit is not requirement?

Jesus does not agree with you.

drbrumley

So are you saying producing fruit is not requirement?

Jesus does not agree with you.

3:20 For no one is declared righteous before him by the works of the law, for through the law comes the knowledge of sin. 21 But now apart from the law the righteousness of God (although it is attested by the law and the prophets) has been disclosed – 22 namely, the righteousness of God through the faithfulness of Jesus Christ for all who believe. For there is no distinction,

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Romans 3:20-22 No one will be declared righteous in his sight by observing the law. … But now a righteousness from God, apart from law, has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify.

would you like me to bring Jesus' word? Or you believe Jesus' word is just for the Jews too?

drbrumley

For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Go ahead...these verses do not contradict Jesus. No matter how much you want it too.

Here is Jesus' word for salvation with example:

Luke 10:25-37 New International Version (NIV)

The Parable of the Good Samaritan

25 On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

26 “What is written in the Law?” he replied. “How do you read it?”

27 He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’[a]; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’

28 “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.”
29 But he wanted to justify himself, so he asked Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”

30 In reply Jesus said: “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was attacked by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead. 31 A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side. 32 So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. 33 But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. 34 He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him. 35 The next day he took out two denarii[c] and gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’

36 “Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?”

37 The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.”

Jesus told him, “Go and do likewise.”

drbrumley

Here is Jesus' word for salvation with example:

25 On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

26 “What is written in the Law?” he replied. “How do you read it?”

27 He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’[a]; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’

28 “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.”

The rest of this passage has nothing to do with salvation.

Game over....thanks for playing..