The Jews were 'the dead', in Jesus instruction, 'let the dead bury their dead'.

marhig

Again, replacement theology.

I know I am. Why? God has said so thru His word. I believe it, and that settles it. Would you like your new birth certificate?
My new birth certificate is written in my heart where the new birth began to grow in Christ.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I'm not judging if you're going to heaven or not. So don't get so uptight.

I said you're not a circumcised jew. And I am not a circumcised Jew.

She is one of the most humble Christian in this forum.

She doesn't even claim to be saved like you guys.

It seems clear to me, you just don't know that God looks into our heart.

If you have a humble heart, you will not claim to be saved.

Your judgmental attitude is not humble heart, friend.

drbrumley

She is one of the most humble Christian in this forum.

It seems clear to me, you just don't know that God looks into our heart.

If you have a humble heart, you will not claim to be saved.

Your judgmental attitude is not humble heart, friend.

Say's the biggest hypocrite here. Shoooooo

drbrumley

Always meant to ask you, why is it so BADDDDD to believe in God's promise to the one who has accepted His Son? To proclaim what God has done for you and shout it from the rooftops? Never understood your premise.

Gurucam

sorry but there is only one Jesus, spirit Jesus, living Jesus, makes little difference, his teachings are always the same. they dont change from one Jesus to another Jesus.
i dont despise Paul, like a said before, he was a good teacher, all i said was he had an experience with Jesus just like many others have, people still have experiences like this today.

Be sorry for your obviously deceived self. A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians cannot be the chosen few. They are the deceived many, (i.e. the deceived billions):

Matthew says the opposite to what you are corruptly promoting. Your view is shared by a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians. You guys cannot be the chosen few who know and have truth:

Fact is, Matthews confirmed in total clarity that, the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man, Jesus is not consequential. one can blaspheme him and one shall be forgiven. Forgiveness for this blasphemy is guaranteed. Also Matthews confirmed that the son of man Jesus is not anywhere near like the Holy Spirit or to be treated like the Holy Spirit:

Matthew: 12 King James Version (KJV)
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

To back-up the above, Paul blasphemed both, the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus and the church under Satan/Peter which the son of man Jesus established.

Thereafter, Paul communed with the Spirit of Jesus. And Paul was not only forgiven. The Spirit Jesus honored Paul. The gospel of un-circumcision was committed onto Paul. The gospel of un-circumcision is righteousness of God that require one to transgress the ten commandments so as to be led by the Spirit of Jesus. This is the anchor of Christianity. Therefore Paul was appointed the actual and only vicar of Christ. Peter simply stole that title. At best, Peter was and continue to be, the vicar of Satan.

Wake up and respect the gospel according to Matthew. Do not willy-nilly blaspheme just anything you like.

By claiming that the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus is the same as the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Lord Jesus, you are blaspheming the Holy Spirit.

Fact is, the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus is half man and half Holy Spirit. And this Jesus is not the Lord in heaven.

On the other hand, the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Jesus is the Lord from and in heaven. And this Jesus is the 100% Son of the Holy Spirit. In this format Jesus is a Spirit just like the Holy Spirit. In this format Jesus is the pure Spirit of the Son of the Holy Spirit. In this format Jesus is pure Spirit like his father the Holy Spirit. This Jesus is not half man and half Holy Spirit.

Do not blaspheme the Holy KJV N.T. simply to hold on to and uphold, your corrupt ideas which you were fed by false prophets, since birth. It is time you stand on your own and awaken to the accurate revelation in the Holy KJV N.T.

When Jesus actually departed earth for his kingdom of glory in spirit heaven, Jesus left his man side (i.e. his physical body) behind. Then he rose to spirit heaven, clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body. He rose to spirit heaven clad only in His Spirit body:

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

You have to very foolish to not get this very basic truth. I cannot teach you any thing if you cannot get this basic fact:

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Always meant to ask you, why is it so BADDDDD to believe in God's promise to the one who has accepted His Son? To proclaim what God has done for you and shout it from the rooftops? Never understood your premise.

You have no clue what you are spreading.

for the umpteenth times, Jesus is for the whole world. Why do you want to give Him just to the Jews?

You are making Jesus so sad for this kind of witnessing.

drbrumley

for the umpteenth times, Jesus is for the whole world. Why do you want to give Him just to the Jews?

Again, that is what YOU say we are doing. Nothing could be farther from the truth.

drbrumley

And that didn't answer my question. dont avoid it.

Originally Posted by drbrumley