The Gospel Verses Predestination

Robert Pate

Banned
Exactly, they deny the Gospel of the Grace of God 2 Tim. 1:9 which originates in Him and His Eternal Purpose in Christ before the world began 2 Tim. 1:9; Eph. 3:11, and instead teach the lie that God offers Grace to all men without exception, and by doing so, they demean the efficacy of Christ's Blood to depend on their own sinful will to accept it, by performing works of the flesh, i.e. believing, calling upon Him, etc. to produce saving effects.

So in their Depraved mind, it's not Christ's Blood that Saves, but the works of the flesh they do Rom. 8:8, which is Antichrist !

The Bible plainly teaches that salvation is a free gift from God that cannot be earned, deserved or imposed, Romans 5:15-18.

You are in conflict with the word of God.

beloved57

nanja

Exactly, they deny the Gospel of the Grace of God 2 Tim. 1:9 which originates in Him and His Eternal Purpose in Christ before the world began 2 Tim. 1:9; Eph. 3:11,

So True

and instead teach the lie that God offers Grace to all men without exception, and by doing so, they demean the efficacy of Christ's Blood to depend on their own sinful will to accept it, by performing works of the flesh, i.e. believing, calling upon Him, etc. to produce saving effects.

Yes they want to contribute Salvation to the acts of men, thats anti gospel

So in their Depraved mind, it's not Christ's Blood that Saves, but the works of the flesh they do Rom. 8:8, which is Antichrist !

Exactly My Sister God has taught you well, Blessed be His Name !

beloved57

The Bible plainly teaches that Jesus has atoned for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2 also 1 John 4:14.

You problem is that you don't believe the Bible, instead you believe the words of a heretic.

You deny Christ as Savior since you teach and believe His Blood didn't save those He died for !

Nanja

The Bible plainly teaches that Jesus has atoned for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2 also 1 John 4:14.

You problem is that you don't believe the Bible, instead you believe the words of a heretic.

It's Pate who doesn't believe the Bible !

The world in those verses 1 John 2:2; 1 John 4:14 can only mean the World of God's Elect,

Rev. 5:9
And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

Rev. 14:6
And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

Because other scriptures inform us of a world [kosmos] that was condemned already and remain under God's Wrath permanently.

John 3:18, 36

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

But the World of God's Elect was never condemned.

1 Cor. 11:32
But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world.

Robert Pate

Banned
It's Pate who doesn't believe the Bible !

The world in those verses 1 John 2:2; 1 John 4:14 can only mean the World of God's Elect,

Rev. 5:9
And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

Rev. 14:6
And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

Because other scriptures inform us of a world [kosmos] that was condemned already and remain under God's Wrath permanently.

John 3:18, 36

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

But the World of God's Elect was never condemned.

1 Cor. 11:32
But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world.

You will never learn the truth if you do not believe the Bible. The Bible clearly teaches that Jesus has atoned for the sins of the WHOLE world. In John 2:2 it plainly says, "THE WHOLE WORLD". It does not say the world of the elect. If that were true it would not be "THE WHOLE WORLD".

If Jesus had not atoned for the sins of "THE WHOLE WORLD" he would not be in heaven at the right hand of God as "The King of Kings and the Lord of Lords" Revelation 19:16. He would still be in Joseph's new tomb and we would all still be in our sins.

beloved57

You will never learn the truth if you do not believe the Bible. The Bible clearly teaches that Jesus has atoned for the sins of the WHOLE world. In John 2:2 it plainly says, "THE WHOLE WORLD". It does not say the world of the elect. If that were true it would not be "THE WHOLE WORLD".

If Jesus had not atoned for the sins of "THE WHOLE WORLD" he would not be in heaven at the right hand of God as "The King of Kings and the Lord of Lords" Revelation 19:16. He would still be in Joseph's new tomb and we would all still be in our sins.
How can you believe the bible when you dont believe Christ death saves ?

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Robert Pate

Banned
How can you believe the bible when you dont believe Christ death saves ?

You are not able to believe or comprehend God's word because you are void of the Holy Spirit.

Listen to what the Bible says, 1 John 2:2, 1 John 4:14, John 3:16, John 12:47.

Jesus has victoriously defeated sin, death and the devil and in doing so has provided salvation for EVERYONE, Hebrews 2:9. So that now, Romans 10:13.

You reject more of the Bible than you believe.

beloved57

You are not able to believe or comprehend God's word because you are void of the Holy Spirit.

Listen to what the Bible says, 1 John 2:2, 1 John 4:14, John 3:16, John 12:47.

Jesus has victoriously defeated sin, death and the devil and in doing so has provided salvation for EVERYONE, Hebrews 2:9. So that now, Romans 10:13.

You reject more of the Bible than you believe.
You believe that Christ death fails to save them He died for. That's not the Gospel of Christ.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You believe that Christ death fails to save them He died for. That's not the Gospel of Christ.

You keep equivocating "Failure to save" with "gift that is rejected."

Stop it.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If Paul wanted to reject the call of the Lord then he was never called and Scripture would give us an entirely different accounting.

We are dealing with the hypothetical. Jesus interrupted Paul on the road to Damascus. Could Paul have rejected Christ's offer of salvation?

Yes, this would mean the Bible would be very different post-Acts. However, my question requires a yes or a no.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Another Gospeless view.
If you actually read it, Robert, take the time to support your position by interacting with the item's main points of discussion and explaining why you feel the author has went astray.

AMR

Robert Pate

Banned
If you actually read it, Robert, take the time to support your position by interacting with the item's main points of discussion and explaining why you feel the author has went astray.

AMR

Like most religious articles its to long and to complicated.

The Gospel is a simple message, atleast Paul thought that it was, 2 Corinthians 11:3.

Salvation is a gift from God, Romans 5:15-18 that has been provided by Jesus Christ for EVERYONE, Hebrews 2:9. If you can absorb that everything else kind of falls into place.

But when you start believing that God has only chosen some to salvation and damns the rest to hell, you have perverted God's word and have probably damned yourself to hell.