ECT THE FOLLY OF NOT BELIEVEING IN OSAS !!

DAN P

Hi to all and they are many believers , that are saved but have no assurance of salvation and believe in Works , Baptism , Repentance , Tongues or Languages or Praying to a DEAD one who can not hear as PROOF that they have been saved .

I say that there are many dead people walking around and many do not know that they are saved !!

Col 3:3 reads , For you have died and your LIFE has been HIDDEN with Christ in God !!

#1 , This means that all believers are dead with Christ in God !

#2 , YOU HAVE DIED /APOTHNESKO is in the Perfect Tense and this means since you have DIED you are always WITH Christ in God , ALWAYS !!

#3 , The other verb " is HID / KRYPTO " is also in the Greek Perfect tense and means that we are always CONTINUALLY Hid in Christ !!

#4 , Both are in the Passive Voice which means that GOD is doing the KEEPING and not us and is in the Indicative Mood of Col 3:3 of being true and a FACT !!

If you can keep your self saved , then you all also a God ??

dan p

ZacharyB

Col 3:3 reads , For you have died and your LIFE has been HIDDEN with Christ in God !!
Do you realize that Paul wrote this letter ONLY to the "faithful" saints in Colossae? ... 1:2
And ditto to the church in Ephesus? ... 1:1
All of the wonderful promises are ONLY to those who endure faithfully to the end of their lives.
These are the elect of God ... not the ones who choose to fall away from the faith.

DAN P

Do you realize that Paul wrote this letter ONLY to the "faithful" saints in Colossae? ... 1:2
All of the wonderful promises are ONLY to those who endure faithfully to the end of their lives.
These are the elect of God ... not the ones who choose to fall away from the faith.

hI and what part of Col 3:3 is false ?

Will you comment on 1 Cor 3:1-3 ??

dan p

glorydaz

So then your confidence is in yourself instead of in the ONE who performs the good work in you? I certainly wouldn't want my salvation resting on my shoulders. :chew:

Philippians 1:6
Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:​

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He is faithful if I am faithless. He cannot deny himself. And I am sealed by the Holy Spirit in Christ. I am a part of his body and that will not be undone by him. And I do not have the ability to undo it.

way 2 go

If a person says that are not save, or could fall away, or must endure, they are right. They are not saved.
if you believe you could fall away that does not mean your not saved.

miserable , defeated etc ,yes

God's grace towards me is not conditional on whether
I believe I could fall away.

way 2 go

He is faithful if I am faithless. He cannot deny himself. And I am sealed by the Holy Spirit in Christ. I am a part of his body and that will not be undone by him. And I do not have the ability to undo it.

exactly

ZacharyB

Then, what are the many dozens of warning verses for?
Losing rewards? many lol
Some of the warnings are obviously talking about losing salvation.
Let's get real ... and get with God's program.

way 2 go

Losing rewards? many lol

you can't add law to grace, it would not be grace then.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Losing rewards? many lol

In this "Dispensation of Grace" if one is "truly saved" they cannot
lose being a member of the Body of Christ.

ZackB, you need to read/study the writings of Paul, and
pray to God that He'll give you the wisdom and mercy
to understand what you're reading?

Once you're in the Body of Christ, you cannot be cast out
of it.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Losing rewards? many lol

God ordains the end but also the means to the end.

One of those means of God to His final glory is the perseverance of the Christian in faith to the end. I understand that one way God effects this means of perseverance in the saved is by admonishing them of the consequences of not persevering to the end and the conditions for salvation. I take these admonishments seriously. These admonishments (warnings, etc.) stir up the faithful.

An example might help explain this. Consider Paul about to be shipwrecked in Acts 27. We read that God had assured Paul that no one would lose their life in that shipwreck. Yet, despite this clear assurance from God, Paul admonishes those on the ship that unless the persons trying to leave by the lifeboat remain on board, those on the ship would not be saved. Note here that the Apostle was assured of their salvation, he knew the means of their salvation, and his warning produced the desired result.

Speaking under the inspiration of the Spirit, Peter tells us that those who are "elect according to the foreknowledge of God" and "begotten again unto a lively hope" are "kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time." (I Peter 1:2-5).

Indeed, God's almighty power preserves the true believer so that he or she receives that final and complete salvation that will be revealed at the eschaton. It can be no other way, for the work of salvation is God's work and God's work does not fail.

That is God's program of redemption. Those that are His children will not fail to "get with it". ;)

AMR

oatmeal

Hi to all and they are many believers , that are saved but have no assurance of salvation and believe in Works , Baptism , Repentance , Tongues or Languages or Praying to a DEAD one who can not hear as PROOF that they have been saved .

I say that there are many dead people walking around and many do not know that they are saved !!

#1 , This means that all believers are dead with Christ in God !

#2 , YOU HAVE DIED /APOTHNESKO is in the Perfect Tense and this means since you have DIED you are always WITH Christ in God , ALWAYS !!

#3 , The other verb " is HID / KRYPTO " is also in the Greek Perfect tense and means that we are always CONTINUALLY Hid in Christ !!

#4 , Both are in the Passive Voice which means that GOD is doing the KEEPING and not us and is in the Indicative Mood of Col 3:3 of being true and a FACT !!

If you can keep your self saved , then you all also a God ??

dan p

Good post!

ZacharyB

That is God's program of redemption. Those that are His children will not fail to "get with it". ;)
Yes, it's all a matter of who His children are!
Yes, it's all a matter of who His elect are!
Obviously, the elect will "get with it".
But, no one knows who the elect are.
E.G. God's elect will not take the mark of the beast and be lost forever.

DAN P

ZacharyB;44. E.G. God's elect will not take the mark of the beast and be lost forever.[/QUOTE said:
Hi and you believe that the Body of Christ can or a member take the #666 , today ??

dan p