The Earth Is A Sphere According To The Bible

daqq

2022 is a year, not a day or hour but:

1 Thessalonians 5:4 – “You’re not in darkness for that day to surprise you like a thief.”

Paul is referring to those Christians who are prepared to look into these things and not Christians like you who prefer to remain ignorant.

You have not set a date in September of 2029? I thought I remembered you doing so, or maybe it was the beginning of the tribulation in September of 2022? I cannot remember for sure which one it was; but it was indeed a day in September from one of those years which you did predict. Moreover I spoke primarily of where the Master himself says that he comes as a thief: you do not know where that is written? Moreover your world-wide global dominion thousand-year Reich is from the Judas-Theudas gospel of a physical world-wide global empire-dominion-kingdom upon the earth: and you too will die in your sins, just as Judas and Theudas, if you do not change your thinking and believe the Testimony of Messiah which expounds all these things in the Gospel accounts.

daqq

You speak things that are not in the Bible, and then you tried to draw suspicion on the scripture that I gave.

Nope, I spoke things that are indeed in the scripture.

Matthew 22:13 ASV
13 Then the king said to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and cast him out into the outer darkness;
[Enoch 10:4] there shall be the weeping and the gnashing of teeth.

The Master himself quotes from Enoch in the above passage and the only thing he leaves out of the statement is the name of Azazel:

Enoch 10:4 (R.H. Charles 1917)
4. And again the Lord said to Raphael: 'Bind Azâzêl hand and foot, and cast him into the darkness: and make an opening in the desert, which is in Dûdâêl, and cast him therein.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/boe013.htm

Moreover Jude says that Enoch prophesied to those of whom Jude speaks throughout that same whole epistle of Jude:

Jude 1:3-4 ASV
3 Beloved, while I was giving all diligence to write unto you of our common salvation, I was constrained to write unto you exhorting you to contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all delivered unto the saints.
4 For there are certain men crept in privily, even they who were of old written of beforehand unto this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.

It truly says "written beforehand", though not all translations render it this way, for the word rendered "written beforehand" is προγεγραμμενοι, and therefore these anthropon-manfaced or "countenances", ("certain ones"), are not the kind of men that one can see with the eyes of the flesh: for they are likened to unclean spirits, (of man and of the world), who savor the things that be of men, (Mat16:23 KJV). This moreover is expounded first in many parables, proverbs, allegories, and sayings in the doctrine of the Master in the Gospel accounts, (for instance, he says in Matthew 10:17, "Beware of the anthropon-(manfaced), for they will deliver you up to the sanhedrins, and in their synagogues they will scourge you: yea, and you shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and against the heathen).

Jude then goes on to say who and what these anthropon-manfaced certain ones concern, and we find the word τουτοις, which is not to say "of these" but rather "to these", meaning that Enoch prophesied not "of these", but more like "against these", in the following passage:

Jude 1:14-16 ASV
14 And to these
[against these] also Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied, saying, Behold, the Lord came with ten thousands of his holy ones,
15 to execute judgment upon all, and to convict all the ungodly of all their works of ungodliness which they have ungodly wrought, and of all the hard things which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.
16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their lusts (and their mouth speaketh great swelling words), showing respect of persons for the sake of advantage.

These are men of old time, "men of renown", which can also be understood as "men named" or "men having been named, (Gen6:4), and they are named in Enoch according to Jude: they have names that are known, (such as Shemyaza and Azazel), and indeed they can creep in unawares while we are feasting in the Word, (Jude 1:12 ASV). (From a recent thread now closed: Reply#38).

As for the rest of what I said about that it is all in the book of Enoch. As for the remainder it is in the places from Acts and other passages which I already referenced for you. Now therefore, please see Dt 19:18-19. :)

Last edited:

daqq

2022 is a year, not a day or hour but:

You have not set a date in September of 2029? I thought I remembered you doing so, or maybe it was the beginning of the tribulation in September of 2022? I cannot remember for sure which one it was; but it was indeed a day in September from one of those years which you did predict. Moreover I spoke primarily of where the Master himself says that he comes as a thief: you do not know where that is written? Moreover your world-wide global dominion thousand-year Reich is from the Judas-Theudas gospel of a physical world-wide global empire-dominion-kingdom upon the earth: and you too will die in your sins, just as Judas and Theudas, if you do not change your thinking and believe the Testimony of Messiah which expounds all these things in the Gospel accounts.

Yes indeed my memory serves me correctly:

It was okay and 8 & 9 were interesting but I think I've just watched way too many of these in the past to get that excited, at the end of the day it's nearly 2 hours of; "Aliens are demons"

Sure that's true but when are they coming and what will they do exactly would be more helpful:

1. The Satanic alien deception begins in 2022 and lasts for the 7 year tribulation period when Jesus returns on 24th September 2029.

2. Satan will return to Earth in 2022 posing as the supreme alien of the universe and guess what he will look just like Jesus. He will say to the world the Christian history of him is wrong while the Muslim history is true and that he is called Isa, the Muslim name for Jesus. This will very quickly cause the great falling away of the Christian Church that Paul spoke of in 2 Thessalonians. Then Satan will go to Damascus to select the Muslim Mahdi in accordance with Quranic prophecy, however this will really be the Anti-Christ of Biblical prophecy. Seven years of hell on Earth ensues and 90%+ of the population dies.

And then, even after I called you on it, you said that I had assumed too much and then proceeded to repeat the same exact prophecy all over again with additional "nuggets" for what I can only imagine are your unseen followers and beleeevers! :rotfl:

Yep, the image of the beast (anti-Christ) will be a holographic image that you need to worship in order to receive the micro-chip implant that allows you to buy food so that you do not starve. You will need to say you no longer believe in any other gods like Jesus for example but only the Mahdi and Isa (see below). It will detect if you lie and you will not receive the mark and if you refuse to worship the image you may find you will have your head cut off:

Revelation 13:15
The second beast (the false prophet high priest of the third Jewish temple) was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast (the Muslim Mahdi anti-Christ), so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed.

Revelation 20:4
I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

1. The Satanic alien deception begins in 2022 and lasts for the 7 year tribulation period when Jesus returns on 24th September 2029. The image will be set up in country after country and Israel will be the last country to accept the image when it too will run out of food. Satan will have the technology and power to provide free food and energy.

2. Satan will return to Earth in 2022 posing as the supreme alien of the universe and guess what he will look just like Jesus. He will say to the world the Christian history of him is wrong while the Muslim history is true and that he is called Isa, the Muslim name for Jesus. This will very quickly cause the great falling away of the Christian Church that Paul spoke of in 2 Thessalonians. Then Satan will go to Damascus to select the Muslim Mahdi in accordance with Quranic prophecy, however this will really be the Anti-Christ of Biblical prophecy. Seven years of hell on Earth ensues and 90%+ of the population dies.

Ah, yes of course, I am the foolish one for not believing the prophet! :chuckle:

daqq

I'm not the only only one who knows Jesus returns in 2029 and the Tribulation begins 2022. I am merely repeating what others have worked out and still others like myself have concluded that their calculations are correct, but only because I took the time to look into it unlike yourself who thinks they know-it-all and don't have to look at the data. Instead you waste your time with mockery of things you do not know nor understand.

Moreover, while you are here in this thread, you should perhaps get together with the OP who has claimed in the past to be Michael the Arch-Messenger, whom he says is a man that lives in the last days and is sent to America as per his own private interpretation of Isaiah 18, (and therefore he prefers "Archmessenger" as opposed to "Archangel"), and supposedly comes before the "two witnesses" arrive on the world scene: but "Micheal the Archmessenger", (lol), apparently disagrees with you on the timing. He even told me once that I would hear him speak the words of the Angel from Rev10:6 when he said to me here in this very forum, "Before the year 2037 you will hear me say "there will be no more delay."", and it was in a thread called "Calendar", which I have no doubt whispers sweet nothings in your itching ears and peaks your interest, dear calendar boy. :chuckle:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
This matter is by the decree of the seven holy Watchers, and the demand by the Memra of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the Most High rules in the dominion of men, and gives it to whomsoever He will, and sets up over it the humblest of men.

You've left one part out.

And without it the potential for the humblest man is null.

The word is base.

It means vile and morally corrupt.

Which is what Neb was when God set him up.

After his apocalypse he became humble.

That is when he declared that none could stay God's hand, not before.

I understand why you came up with that but it was a bit out of order.

Peace

daqq

You've left one part out.

And without it the potential for the humblest man is null.

The word is base.

It means vile and morally corrupt.

Which is what Neb was when God set him up.

After his apocalypse he became humble.

That is when he declared that none could stay God's hand, not before.

I understand why you came up with that but it was a bit out of order.

Peace

Basic definitions:

H8215 שְׁפַל shphal (shef-al') adj.
low.
[(Aramaic) from H8214]
KJV: basest.
Root(s): H8214

H8214 שְׁפַל shphal (shef-al') v.
1. to depress or sink.
2. (especially figuratively) to humiliate.
[(Aramaic) corresponding to H8213]
KJV: abase, humble, put down, subdue.
Root(s): H8213

The Septuagint give the better sense:

Daniel 4:17 LXX
17 (4:14) The matter is by the decree of the watcher(s), and the demand is a word of the holy ones; that the living may know that the Lord is most High over the kingdom of men, and he will give it to whomsoever he shall please, and will set up over it that which is set at nought of men.

Moreover look closer at the KJV translation of the Aramaic:

Daniel 4:17 KJV
17 This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.

That phrase, "to the intent that the living may know" is also understood as "toward the end that the living may know". This speaks of the good and expected "end" which is that the humble shall be set up by the Most High in the dominion of men: "For he that is least among you all, the same shall be great", (Luk9:48), and "Whosoever would become great among you shall be your minister: and whosoever would be first among you shall be your servant: even as the Son of man came not to be ministered to, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many", (Mat20:26-28). "And he sat down, and called the twelve, and he said to them, If anyone would be first, the same shall be last of all, and servant of all", (Mrk9:35). Moreover, "Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of the heavens. Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted. Blessed are the meek: (humble) for they shall inherit the Land", (the Land of the Father; for His Seven Eyes are always upon it, even from the beginning of the year unto the end of the year: and those Seven are the Seven Holy Watchers, the Seven Eyes of YHWH sent forth into all His habitable Land).

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Basic definitions:

H8215 שְׁפַל shphal (shef-al') adj.
low.
[(Aramaic) from H8214]
KJV: basest.
Root(s): H8214

H8214 שְׁפַל shphal (shef-al') v.
1. to depress or sink.
2. (especially figuratively) to humiliate.
[(Aramaic) corresponding to H8213]
KJV: abase, humble, put down, subdue.
Root(s): H8213

The Septuagint give the better sense:

Daniel 4:17 LXX
17 (4:14) The matter is by the decree of the watcher(s), and the demand is a word of the holy ones; that the living may know that the Lord is most High over the kingdom of men, and he will give it to whomsoever he shall please, and will set up over it that which is set at nought of men.

Moreover look closer at the KJV translation of the Aramaic:

Daniel 4:17 KJV
17 This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.

That phrase, "to the intent that the living may know" is also understood as "toward the end that the living may know". This speaks of the good and expected "end" which is that the humble shall be set up by the Most High in the dominion of men: "For he that is least among you all, the same shall be great", (Luk9:48), and "Whosoever would become great among you shall be your minister: and whosoever would be first among you shall be your servant: even as the Son of man came not to be ministered to, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many", (Mat20:26-28). "And he sat down, and called the twelve, and he said to them, If anyone would be first, the same shall be last of all, and servant of all", (Mrk9:35). Moreover, "Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of the heavens. Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted. Blessed are the meek: (humble) for they shall inherit the Land", (the Land of the Father; for His Seven Eyes are always upon it, even from the beginning of the year unto the end of the year: and those Seven are the Seven Holy Watchers, the Seven Eyes of YHWH sent forth into all His habitable Land).

That the living may know. :doh:

Thanks bro, that's mighty edifying.

Now I can go do my chores.

daqq

That the living may know. :doh:

Thanks bro, that's mighty edifying.

Now I can go do my chores.

Yeah, see, you would not want to go the other way after thinking it through, (though it may be a possible reading), for it would by default imply that the Most High sets up vile ones in His Land, (and you are His Land, lol). See also bazah, (Dan11:21 KJV), as well as about five or six other words used to imply vileness or wickedness, (some of which have Aramaic counterparts and some of which do not, at least not in the current "canonical" texts, which do not have much Aramaic anyways). :)

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Yeah, see, you would not want to go the other way after thinking it through, (though it may be a possible reading), for it would by default imply that the Most High sets up vile ones in His Land, (and you are His Land, lol).

Good thing he's long suffering, hunh? lol

daqq

Good thing he's long suffering, hunh? lol

:thumb:

He does not intentionally "set up" such a one but He will allow such a one to have it until an appointed time, that is, if we so desire such a one that we refuse the waters of Shiloah that go softly, (Isa8:5-22). But for that, He needs only to look away or turn His face as if but a moment and we end up bringing the rest upon ourselves, (Eze7:20-27). O Israel, you have destroyed yourself: but in Me is your deliverance. I will be your King: where is there any other that may save you in all your cities? And your judges, to whom you said, Give me a king and princes? I gave you a king in My displeasure, (1Sam8:4-7), and I will take him away in My fury! (Hos13:6-11).

WatchmanOnTheWall

The Day of Atonement is the day Jesus will be seen coming on the clouds and the day of Tabernacles is the Day Jesus sets foot on the Mount of Olives. Which will be in September that year yes. I see you have not come to the realisation that Jesus will reign on earth for a 1000 years. Come on man get praying for some real revelation!

WatchmanOnTheWall

Yes indeed my memory serves me correctly:

And then, even after I called you on it, you said that I had assumed too much and then proceeded to repeat the same exact prophecy all over again with additional "nuggets" for what I can only imagine are your unseen followers and beleeevers! :rotfl:

Ah, yes of course, I am the foolish one for not believing the prophet! :chuckle:

Well done for finding it, Did you use a search tool?

BTW I don't why you think it is so important? I was merely pointing out that in that conversation I was only stating the year, while you were talking about the day and hour. You seemed to think I was trying to trick you or something, when I was merely pointing out your error. Perhaps you can not see this? In other words just because I also believe I know the day does not take away the fact I also believe I know the year, (although I am not the only one). Or another way to put it, to help you understand; Jesus never said anything about not knowing the year.

But to answer your point (which I may have done before), when Jesus said ‘no one knows the day’ He said it in the present tense, He did not say no one would ever know. Jesus said the OT could not be discredited and in the OT we find:

Amos 3:7
Surely the Sovereign LORD does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets.

WatchmanOnTheWall

Moreover, while you are here in this thread, you should perhaps get together with the OP who has claimed in the past to be Michael the Arch-Messenger, whom he says is a man that lives in the last days and is sent to America as per his own private interpretation of Isaiah 18, (and therefore he prefers "Archmessenger" as opposed to "Archangel"), and supposedly comes before the "two witnesses" arrive on the world scene: but "Micheal the Archmessenger", (lol), apparently disagrees with you on the timing. He even told me once that I would hear him speak the words of the Angel from Rev10:6 when he said to me here in this very forum, "Before the year 2037 you will hear me say "there will be no more delay."", and it was in a thread called "Calendar", which I have no doubt whispers sweet nothings in your itching ears and peaks your interest, dear calendar boy. :chuckle:

Yes we are off topic which was your fault for bring up the day of Jesus return dear boy. I don't see sphere in the word 'chug', do you?:

2329. chug ►
Strong's Concordance
chug: vault, horizon
Original Word: חוּג
Part of Speech: Noun Masculine
Transliteration: chug
Phonetic Spelling: (khoog)
Short Definition: circle
NAS Exhaustive Concordance
Word Origin
from chug
Definition
vault, horizon
NASB Translation
circle (2), vault (1).

http://biblehub.com/interlinear/isaiah/40-22.htm

daqq

Yes we are off topic which was your fault for bring up the day of Jesus return dear boy.

Liar. Your topic was dead for three or four pages. I even came back and responded to the video which Tambora posted because I had finally gotten a chance to watch it all and wanted to respond to it. Then after several pages I said one thing to GT and right after that you started your topic back up again with the following response after it was already long dead:

I'm not the only only one who knows Jesus returns in 2029 and the Tribulation begins 2022. I am merely repeating what others have worked out and still others like myself have concluded that their calculations are correct, but only because I took the time to look into it unlike yourself who thinks they know-it-all and don't have to look at the data. Instead you waste your time with mockery of things you do not know nor understand.

Anyone can go back to the above post and see for themselves what happened.

daqq

Well done for finding it, Did you use a search tool?

BTW I don't why you think it is so important? I was merely pointing out that in that conversation I was only stating the year, while you were talking about the day and hour. You seemed to think I was trying to trick you or something, when I was merely pointing out your error. Perhaps you can not see this? In other words just because I also believe I know the day does not take away the fact I also believe I know the year, (although I am not the only one). Or another way to put it, to help you understand; Jesus never said anything about not knowing the year.

But to answer your point (which I may have done before), when Jesus said ‘no one knows the day’ He said it in the present tense, He did not say no one would ever know. Jesus said the OT could not be discredited and in the OT we find:

Amos 3:7
Surely the Sovereign LORD does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets.

And in the Torah we also read:

Deuteronomy 18:13-22 KJV
13 Thou shalt be perfect with the LORD thy God.
14 For these nations, which thou shalt possess, hearkened unto observers of times, and unto diviners: but as for thee, the LORD thy God hath not suffered thee so to do.
15 The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;
16 According to all that thou desiredst of the LORD thy God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my God, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not.
17 And the LORD said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken.
18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
19 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.
20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.
And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken?
When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

YOUR version of Messiah is therefore a false prophet because you say that some of what he foretold has still yet not come to pass even after nearly two thousand years. YOUR version of the Apocalypse is also a lie because you say that some of the things written therein have still not yet come to pass even after nearly two thousand years and even though the author boldly tells you that those things are to shortly and quickly come to pass. So because you can neither see nor walk according to the SPIRIT, (for the Spirit of the prophecy is plainly stated to be the Testimony of Messiah, Rev19:10), you therefore cannot see that those things in the Apocalypse concern things that have been going on since the book was written: each in his or her own appointed times, times appointed of the Father, (Gal4:1-2), for those things concern the walk, that is, halacha, and not your fanciful futurist one-time-only global holocaust and false interpretations according to the eyes and mind of your flesh-man Esau nature who walks according to his belly like the serpent. Both you and the OP serve a false messiah, and the OP openly displays his error by the fact that he thinks he is Michael the Archangel, while you reveal it in your idiotic prognostications which you imagine have never before been fulfilled because you see the Apocalypse as a world wide one-time-only global holocaust event where Elohim will annihilate ninety percent of His own creation.

After all, those are your own words, dear false prophet:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by WatchmanOnTheWall
1. The Satanic alien deception begins in 2022 and lasts for the 7 year tribulation period when Jesus returns on 24th September 2029. The image will be set up in country after country and Israel will be the last country to accept the image when it too will run out of food. Satan will have the technology and power to provide free food and energy.

According to you Elohim hates His own creation:
Your god is therefore Thanatos, (Death).

WatchmanOnTheWall

Liar. Your topic was dead for three or four pages. I even came back and responded to the video which Tambora posted because I had finally gotten a chance to watch it all and wanted to respond to it. Then after several pages I said one thing to GT and right after that you started your topic back up again with the following response after it was already long dead:

Anyone can go back to the above post and see for themselves what happened.

There is no time limit on responding to posts. You sound so upset, surely your relationship with Jesus must be stronger than to be so petty over nothing. I don't get it??

glorydaz

There is no time limit on responding to posts. You sound so upset, surely your relationship with Jesus must be stronger than to be so petty over nothing. I don't get it??

Aren't you the same guy that got so upset that you accused me of lying about what I'd read, and when I posted about it?

Yeah, you are, and you even got an infraction because you could not let it go, even after I provided evidence. :rolleyes:

daqq

Lol, more serpent-speak: it was not me who derailed the thread, for it was already derailed, (again), when I responded to GT. Moreover all of your responses to me derive from my first response to your own post to me because you spoke to me first before I ever said anything to you in this thread: I therefore did not start anything because I was responding to you from the very beginning of our discussion in this thread. I responded more to you because you then tried to pretend like you did not prophesy a date for the return of Messiah even though you lied about that also; for you did indeed prophesy the second coming of Jesus to supposedly be the 24th of September in 2029. This gets back to what I originally said to you about you labeling those who do not agree with you as either "mad" or "insane" while you yourself are prancing around like a prophet posting predictions and prognostications of the second advent naming the very day, 24th September 2029, (with the supposed great tribulation commencing in 2022, lol). Go back and read Pg3 where you FIRST responded to me after I had responded to Tambora: I had said nothing to you before that here in this thread.