The Earth Is A Sphere According To The Bible

God's Truth

Well, as long as you are safely wrapped in the big cotton wool ball of your beliefs, protected from having to think about anything at all, or experiencing anything different to your usual routine, then I suppose that is something. Just sit there, do nothing at all, and await further instructions from Jesus. Nice, safe lie, er I mean life.

Stuart

That is just another one of your false opinions not based on experience.

How about find out for yourself?

God's Truth

Original written in Greek. Not translation. Septuagint quoted by Peter. Septuagint in Greek. Peter no speak Greek. Why Peter write Greek?

Stuart

The Apostles had people with them and they helped them. Luke wrote Acts and he has great knowledge of Peter's life as a preacher, and then later Paul's.

Luke could easily of took to the letter writing for Peter.

Paul shows us in one of his letters that he is writing it with his own hand and this implies that sometimes he did not.

Galatians 6:11 See what large letters I use as I write to you with my own hand!

Romans 16:22
I, Tertius, who wrote down this letter, greet you in the Lord.

1 Corinthians 16:21
This greeting is in my own hand--Paul.

Final Greetings
1 Peter 5:12 With the help of Silas, whom I regard as a faithful brother, I have written to you briefly, encouraging you and testifying that this is the true grace of God. Stand fast in it.

Stuu

The Apostles had people with them and they helped them. Luke wrote Acts and he has great knowledge of Peter's life as a preacher, and then later Paul's.

Paul shows us in one of his letters that he is writing it with his own hand and this implies that sometimes he did not.

Final Greetings
1 Peter 5:12 With the help of Silas, whom I regard as a faithful brother, I have written to you briefly, encouraging you and testifying that this is the true grace of God. Stand fast in it.
So, you don't think the writing known as the Letters of Peter is the account of an eye witness, it is the account written by a non-eyewitness of Jesus. Peter, whoever that was, could have been in the same room as the writer or could have been somewhere else at the time.

And 2 Peter is headed up with the name Simon Peter, but he was dead by the time this was written. So that's almost certainly a forgery, and it should make you realise that 1 Peter isn't any more reliable.

Stuart

God's Truth

So, you don't think the writing known as the Letters of Peter is the account of an eye witness, it is the account written by a non-eyewitness of Jesus. Peter, whoever that was, could have been in the same room as the writer or could have been somewhere else at the time.

And 2 Peter is headed up with the name Simon Peter, but he was dead by the time this was written. So that's almost certainly a forgery, and it should make you realise that 1 Peter isn't any more reliable.

Stuart

You are doing a lousy job of trying to disprove the scriptures.

Get some knowledge and then talk.

Jesus tells us how to get knowledge.

daqq

Final Greetings

And Silas is Silvanus, ("Silouanos"), and moreover one of the Prophets, (Acts 15:32), come down from Jerusalem of Above, who also traveled with Paul in his journeys. Thus we see Sumeon-Simon Nijer the Black, (Acts 13:1), Lukios-Lukos the White, (Acts 13:1), and Silas-Sopater Pyrrhus the Red, (Acts 15:40, Acts 20:4). But who is the fourth horseman? That would be the horse-lover, Philippos, (face of an eagle, which is Uriel, having "four daughters, virgins, prophesying", Acts 21:9, which are Raguel, Sariel-YiSrael-Sarukael, and Remiel, who is set over those that rise, (and Uriel is Phanuel-Penuel-Peniel)). Moreover, according to the statement you have quoted from 1Pet5:12, Silas the Prophet from Above is together with Petros-Paulos while writing letters and epistles, (<-- it was necessary to be very careful about that wording, lol). :chuckle:

WatchmanOnTheWall

Funny, you have already labeled me insane for believing the scripture; so apparently anyone and everyone who disagrees with you is either mad or insane. Meanwhile you have predicted the commencement of the tribulation in 2022 and the return of Jesus in 2029: and when I called you on it, you acted as if I was too hasty and dense for not asking you to explain why you made your prediction, (multiple times in multiple threads), so that I might come to see the greater light and how right you are. I'll pass for now Harold Camping Jr II, but sleep well, as the lesser light plays movies and reruns in your dream-o-sphere. :chuckle:

I'm not the only only one who knows Jesus returns in 2029 and the Tribulation begins 2022. I am merely repeating what others have worked out and still others like myself have concluded that their calculations are correct, but only because I took the time to look into it unlike yourself who thinks they know-it-all and don't have to look at the data. Instead you waste your time with mockery of things you do not know nor understand.

WatchmanOnTheWall

Perhaps.
Or perhaps the mad ones are the ones that believe what science tells us over what scripture tells us.
:think:
It has been science that has led many to disbelieve scripture in favor of evolution, millions of years to create earth, virgin birth an impossibility, etc.
Who can you trust for absolute truth?

Exactly! And that is where the 'fun' begins. ;)

daqq

I'm not the only only one who knows Jesus returns in 2029 and the Tribulation begins 2022. I am merely repeating what others have worked out and still others like myself have concluded that their calculations are correct, but only because I took the time to look into it unlike yourself who thinks they know-it-all and don't have to look at the data. Instead you waste your time with mockery of things you do not know nor understand.

Lol, thanks for fully admitting and proving everything I said.
But how does not believing your false prophecy make me a "know-it-all"?
You do the same again by suggesting I'm foolish for not investigating your prognostications.
I already have Messiah: you await him and believe it will be 2029. :chuckle:

WatchmanOnTheWall

Lol, thanks for fully admitting and proving everything I said.
But how does not believing your false prophecy make me a "know-it-all"?
You do the same again by suggesting I'm foolish for not investigating your prognostications.
I already have Messiah: you await him and believe it will be 2029. :chuckle:

Ahhr but I am not the only one!

God's Truth

And Silas is Silvanus, ("Silouanos"), and moreover one of the Prophets, (Acts 15:32), come down from Jerusalem of Above, who also traveled with Paul in his journeys. Thus we see Sumeon-Simon Nijer the Black, (Acts 13:1), Lukios-Lukos the White, (Acts 13:1), and Silas-Sopater Pyrrhus the Red, (Acts 15:40, Acts 20:4). But who is the fourth horseman? That would be the horse-lover, Philippos, (face of an eagle, which is Uriel, having "four daughters, virgins, prophesying", Acts 21:9, which are Raguel, Sariel-YiSrael-Sarukael, and Remiel, who is set over those that rise, (and Uriel is Phanuel-Penuel-Peniel)). Moreover, according to the statement you have quoted from 1Pet5:12, Silas the Prophet from Above is together with Petros-Paulos while writing letters and epistles, (<-- it was necessary to be very careful about that wording, lol). :chuckle:
What are you talking about, why would it be very careful about the wording? I posted scripture proving that Peter had help writing his letter.

What is all this other stuff you are talking about and the prophet from 'Above' and Jerusalem Above? What are the colors that you are saying that are not in the scriptures as you say.

daqq

Ahhr but I am not the only one!

Each in his or her own appointed times: times appointed of the Father, and no one knows the day or the hour, but the Father only. There is one decree for you, O king, I saw in the visions of my head upon my bed, and behold, a Watcher and a Holy One descending from the heavens: he cried aloud, and said thus, Hew down the tree, and cut off his branches, shake off his leaves, and scatter his fruit: let the beasts get away from under him, and the fowls from his branches. Nevertheless leave the stump of his roots in the earth, even with a band of iron and brass, in the tender grass of the field: and let him be wet with the dew of the heavens, and let his portion be with the beasts in the grass of the earth: let his heart be changed from that of a man, and let the heart of a beast be given unto him, (Dan7:4), and let seven times pass over him. This matter is by the decree of the seven holy Watchers, and the demand by the Memra of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the Most High rules in the dominion of men, and gives it to whomsoever He will, and sets up over it the humblest of men. And your apocalypse will not be televised, O king, and though you may think you have figured it out to commence in 2022, I say to you, that you neither know the day nor the hour: for the Son of Man comes as a thief upon those who dwell in darkness and hate the light.

daqq

What are you talking about, why would it be very careful about the wording? I posted scripture proving that Peter had help writing his letter.

What is all this other stuff you are talking about and the prophet from 'Above' and Jerusalem Above? What are the colors that you are saying that are not in the scriptures as you say.

It is all right there in the book of Acts. Moreover Simon-Peter Kepha and Simon-Peter are not necessarily the same, and Simon Kepha is the son of Yohanan, accounted as a pillar in the congregation, and he received three commissions from the Master following the Resurrection:

John 21:15-19
15 So when they had broken their fast, Yeshua said to Simon Peter, Simon son of Yohanan, love you me more than these? He said to him, Yea, Master, you know that I love you. He said to him, Feed my αρνια-lambkins.
16 He said to him again a second time, Simon son of Yohanan, do you love me? He said to him, Yea, Master, you know that I love you. He said to him, Shepherd my προβατια-little-sheep.
17 He said to him the third time, Simon son of Yohanan, you are my friend? Peter was grieved because he said to him the third time, You are my friend? And he said to him, Master, you know all things: you know I am your friend. Yeshua said to him, Feed my προβατα-sheep!
18 Amen-amen, I say to you, When you were young, you girded yourself and walked wheresoever you would: but when you shall be old, you shall stretch forth your hands,
[between two chains, Acts 12:1-9] and another shall gird you, and carry you to where you would not.
19 Moreover this he spoke, signifying by what manner of death he should glorify Elohim: and when he had spoken this, he said to him, Follow me!
[Acts 12:8]

In the passage above arnia-lambkins, (from Arnion-Lamb, as used in the Apocalypse), are not the same as probatia-little-sheep, and probatia-little-sheep are not the same as probata-fully-grown-sheep. These are three different stages of the faithful: and Shimon Kepha the son of Yohanan is charged with feeding, shepherding, and tending all of them. That is what "the scripture saith". :chuckle:

WatchmanOnTheWall

Each in his or her own appointed times: times appointed of the Father, and no one knows the day or the hour, but the Father only. There is one decree for you, O king, I saw in the visions of my head upon my bed, and behold, a Watcher and a Holy One descending from the heavens: he cried aloud, and said thus, Hew down the tree, and cut off his branches, shake off his leaves, and scatter his fruit: let the beasts get away from under him, and the fowls from his branches. Nevertheless leave the stump of his roots in the earth, even with a band of iron and brass, in the tender grass of the field: and let him be wet with the dew of the heavens, and let his portion be with the beasts in the grass of the earth: let his heart be changed from that of a man, and let the heart of a beast be given unto him, (Dan7:4), and let seven times pass over him. This matter is by the decree of the seven holy Watchers, and the demand by the Memra of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the Most High rules in the dominion of men, and gives it to whomsoever He will, and sets up over it the humblest of men. And your apocalypse will not be televised, O king, and though you may think you have figured it out to commence in 2022, I say to you, that you neither know the day nor the hour: for the Son of Man comes as a thief upon those who dwell in darkness and hate the light.

2022 is a year, not a day or hour but:

1 Thessalonians 5:4 – “You’re not in darkness for that day to surprise you like a thief.”

Paul is referring to those Christians who are prepared to look into these things and not Christians like you who prefer to remain ignorant.

God's Truth

It is all right there in the book of Acts. Moreover Simon-Peter Kepha and Simon-Peter are not necessarily the same, and Simon Kepha is the son of Yohanan, accounted as a pillar in the congregation, and he received three commissions from the Master following the Resurrection:

John 21:15-19
15 So when they had broken their fast, Yeshua said to Simon Peter, Simon son of Yohanan, love you me more than these? He said to him, Yea, Master, you know that I love you. He said to him, Feed my αρνια-lambkins.
16 He said to him again a second time, Simon son of Yohanan, do you love me? He said to him, Yea, Master, you know that I love you. He said to him, Shepherd my προβατια-little-sheep.
17 He said to him the third time, Simon son of Yohanan, you are my friend? Peter was grieved because he said to him the third time, You are my friend? And he said to him, Master, you know all things: you know I am your friend. Yeshua said to him, Feed my προβατα-sheep!
18 Amen-amen, I say to you, When you were young, you girded yourself and walked wheresoever you would: but when you shall be old, you shall stretch forth your hands,
[between two chains, Acts 12:1-9] and another shall gird you, and carry you to where you would not.
19 Moreover this he spoke, signifying by what manner of death he should glorify Elohim: and when he had spoken this, he said to him, Follow me!
[Acts 12:8]

In the passage above arnia-lambkins, (from Arnion-Lamb, as used in the Apocalypse), are not the same as probatia-little-sheep, and probatia-little-sheep are not the same as probata-fully-grown-sheep. These are three different stages of the faithful: and Shimon Kepha the son of Yohanan is charged with feeding, shepherding, and tending all of them. That is what "the scripture saith". :chuckle:

You are not explaining yourself and you are not speaking only of what the scriptures say.

Not only that. I have shown an atheist how Peter's letters were written in Greek.

daqq

You are not explaining yourself and you are not speaking only of what the scriptures say.

Not only that. I have shown an atheist how Peter's letters were written in Greek.

You showed him how Silas penned one of Peter's letters and I told you more of what the scripture says about those things, including Silas, who is also Silvanus. Take or leave it, and I see that as most people do, you leave it, likely because it is beyond what you are willing to believe. :idunno: :)

God's Truth

You showed him how Silas penned one of Peter's letters and I told you more of what the scripture says about those things, including Silas, who is also Silvanus. Take or leave it, and I see that as most people do, you leave it, likely because it is beyond what you are willing to believe. :idunno: :)

You speak things that are not in the Bible, and then you tried to draw suspicion on the scripture that I gave.