ECT The core of the argument between Christians and MAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Like Jesus in Matthew 23?

And yet you continuously claim that Paul and the twelve taught EXACTLY the same thing.

Why won't you address the fact that Paul preached things KEPT SECRET SINCE THE WORLD BEGAN?

These things were "from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God" (Eph 3:9), meaning that NOBODY knew or COULD KNOW these things. And yet YOU say that they did KNOW them. How utterly ignorant that is of you!

You're a poser, a fake, a deceiver, a scripture twister, a quote perverter. You tell us how holy you are, but then you lie about what we say and what the scripture says.

You must be MAD. It shows.

Here is the mystery--

Eph 3:3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,
Eph 3:4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)
Eph 3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;
Eph 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

Eph 3:7 Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.
Eph 3:8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;
Eph 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:
Eph 3:10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,
Eph 3:11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

Don't forget--

Act 15:7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
Act 15:8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;
Act 15:9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.
Act 15:10 Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
Act 15:11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.

(actually the mystery of Christ is not that either)

Col 1:26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:
Col 1:27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

LA

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
I will pray that this will be changed by God's mercies to you, and that you will not be duped by the current, post-modern, and popular wiles of the devil, who attempts to destroy the One True Gospel of Jesus Christ.
I will pray the same for you.

john w

Hall of Fame
MADists do not follow Yeshua; they think to imitate Paul.

Big difference . .

You don't either, "follow Yeshua," PigPen, as the Lord Jesus Christ taught the law, followed it.

Following Paul is following the Lord Jesus Christ, in this dispensation. You would know that, had you surveyed/studied the book, rightly divided the word of truth, instead of your SOF.

SaulToPaul 2

You don't either, "follow Yeshua," PigPen, as the Lord Jesus Christ taught the law, followed it.

Following Paul is following the Lord Jesus Christ, in this dispensation. You would know that, had you surveyed/studied the book, rightly divided the word of truth, instead of your SOF.

When will you stop following Lot, as he turned his face toward Sodom?

Nang

TOL Subscriber

You comprehend very little of what I say.

Believers are instructed to make intercessory prayers for the unsaved, because they have no idea who are to be elect, or who will be left reprobate. Christians are to pray for God's grace for all, and leave that call in the hands of Sovereign God.

Status
Not open for further replies.