ECT The core of the argument between Christians and MAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
The "mystery" was not a hidden knowledge (Gnosticism), but the fact that the Covenant of Grace was performed by Jesus Christ for all men redeemed out of all nationalities.

"hidden knowledge (Gnosticism)=she hates the book, and the doctrine of the mystery, perverting it into her "Gnosticism" cliche, which she merely read on a website.

No such thing as "the Covenant of Grace."

Wicked deceiver, promoting satanic "doctrine."

journey

Nang,

God's Word clearly says that the Apostle Paul revealed a MYSTERY not known to men of other ages. I'll believe God's Word, and you can read the portions of Scripture that have already been posted for you by others. In the meantime, you continue to contradict yourself and God's Word.

john w

Hall of Fame
You comprehend very little of what I say.

Believers are instructed to make intercessory prayers for the unsaved, because they have no idea who are to be elect, or who will be left reprobate.

And you deceitfully assert that you are one of "the elect," cuz your lifestyle tells you so.

because they have no idea who are to be elect, or who will be left reprobate.

How do you determine, if one is one of "the elect," or not. Unpack it for us, PigPen.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Nang,

God's Word clearly says that the Apostle Paul revealed a MYSTERY not known to men of other ages. I'll believe God's Word, and you can read the portions of Scripture that have already been posted for you by others. In the meantime, you continue to contradict yourself and God's Word.

You repeat yourself and continue to wrongly interpret Paul's teachings.

MAD insists it was the gospel of salvation by God's grace that was kept a MYSTERY, but every O.T. Saint saved by the grace of God is recognized in Hebrews Chapter 11 as being persons who were saved by faith in God's covenanted promises.

Can't believe promises, if they are supposedly kept secret . . .

The MYSTERY was the promises of salvation in Messiah, would become global in nature, and that a remnant out of all the nations of the world would be saved in Christ and brought into His eternal Kingdom, as one people with the Jews.

SaulToPaul 2

The MYSTERY was the promises of salvation in Messiah, would become global in nature, and that a remnant out of all the nations of the world would be saved in Christ and brought into His eternal Kingdom, as one people with the Jews.

No, that wasn't it.

Gen 12:1-3 (KJV)

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nang,

The age Paul was in began at the cross and Pentecost.

All the Apostles knew what the mystery was. It was and is no mystery to those who Christ took up residence in from the first.

Acts ch 2.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You don't either, "follow Yeshua," PigPen, as the Lord Jesus Christ taught the law, followed it.

Following Paul is following the Lord Jesus Christ, in this dispensation. You would know that, had you surveyed/studied the book, rightly divided the word of truth, instead of your SOF.

Talking like that is evidence of a spirit within you who is not Jesus Christ.

Paul---

Col 4:6 Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.

LA

journey

Nang,

Stick to your story, even though it makes you look foolish and incapable of understanding blunt and to the point Scriptures written by the Apostle Paul. Maybe you are just blinded by the false doctrines you believe. Regardless, you have been given the truth and supporting evidence by many, and it's really pretty SIMPLE. You say there was NO MYSTERY - yet God's Word clearly and bluntly states that there WAS A MYSTERY not made known to men of other ages. I'll believe the Bible. We can continue to give you correction for your heresy and false teaching.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nang,

Stick to your story, even though it makes you look foolish and incapable of understanding blunt and to the point Scriptures written by the Apostle Paul. Maybe you are just blinded by the false doctrines you believe. Regardless, you have been given the truth and supporting evidence by many, and it's really pretty SIMPLE. You say there was NO MYSTERY - yet God's Word clearly and bluntly states that there WAS A MYSTERY not made known to men of other ages. I'll believe the Bible. We can continue to give you correction for your heresy and false teaching.

what was the mystery?

LA

Right Divider

Body part
what was the mystery?

LA
Eph 3:6-7 KJV That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel: (7) Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.
See, you guys make this out to be the same old thing that God had been revealing all along. But that's just plain stupid. Paul makes it clear that THIS MYSTERY had just been revealed. That why Paul says THIS, right before THAT.
Eph 3:4-5 KJV Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ) (5) Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;
See, you guys say that is WAS MADE KNOW in OTHER AGES, but Paul says that it was NOT. I'm going to go with Paul on this one.

Paul goes on to said more stuff that you guys IGNORE. Like this very important piece of information:
Eph 3:9 KJV And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:
It seems that you guys have all kinds of ridiculous "interpretations" of that particular piece of information. But is quite clear that something that is HID IN GOD, cannot be known by ANYONE ELSE.

Levolor

But is quite clear that something that is HID IN GOD, cannot be known by ANYONE ELSE.

It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter. Proverbs 25.2

Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad. John 8:56-59

It was hid, you say? And wasn't couldn't be known?

Uh-huh.

God bless.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Eph 3:6-7 KJV That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel: (7) Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.
See, you guys make this out to be the same old thing that God had been revealing all along. But that's just plain stupid. Paul makes it clear that THIS MYSTERY had just been revealed. That why Paul says THIS, right before THAT.
Eph 3:4-5 KJV Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ) (5) Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;
See, you guys say that is WAS MADE KNOW in OTHER AGES, but Paul says that it was NOT. I'm going to go with Paul on this one.

Paul goes on to said more stuff that you guys IGNORE. Like this very important piece of information:
Eph 3:9 KJV And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:
It seems that you guys have all kinds of ridiculous "interpretations" of that particular piece of information. But is quite clear that something that is HID IN GOD, cannot be known by ANYONE ELSE.

So you say that was the mystery which was hid.

It was well known by many scriptures that God would accept believers of all nations into His Kingdom.

In fact it was happening all along in one sense.

The mystery hid which was made known since the day of Pentecost is-

1Pe 1:10 Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:
1Pe 1:11 Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.
1Pe 1:12 Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into.

Col 1:26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:
Col 1:27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

and that mystery is only known by those who have Christ in them and who live in Him.

However the whole world will know about it when Christ appears in His Fathers Glory.

Rev 10:7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

LA

Right Divider

Body part
It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter. Proverbs 25.2

Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad. John 8:56-59

It was hid, you say? And wasn't couldn't be known?

Uh-huh.

God bless.
Completely NOT the same thing.

So you think that a king, a man, can find something that is HID IN GOD. No, you are completely in outer space on that one.

That is correct, if something is HID IN GOD, it is NOT KNOWN by ANYONE BUT GOD.

Levolor

Completely NOT the same thing.

So you think that a king, a man, can find something that is HID IN GOD. No, you are completely in outer space on that one.

That is correct, if something is HID IN GOD, it is NOT KNOWN by ANYONE BUT GOD.

Scripture does not agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.