ECT The core of the argument between Christians and MAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Just stop. There are all sorts of MAD doctrine believing congregations. If you propagate lies in Yeshua's name, what will that accomplish for Him or for the faith...or for you?

Taking credit for the Ruach now?

Or clanging cymbal...resounding gong...

Antinomians are everywhere . . . Lawlessness grows each day.

In education, politics, social internet, and religion. It is a universal scourge and sign of Satan being loosed.

What did Paul warn the visible churches against, but this same spirit of Lawlessness.

MAD is the most recent and the worst form of Lawlessness the saints of Jesus Christ have seen yet.

Trumpets are being sounded loudly.

Let those who have ears to hear, hear.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You distort things grossly and don't tell the truth. Many things DID change at the Cross, and Jesus Christ revealed what those changes were to the Apostle Paul. It was a MYSTERY not known to men of other ages or to the twelve. It became the foundation for the Gospel of the Grace of God, and Paul taught the twelve because it was also a MYSTERY to them. The Church which is the Body of Christ is part of that glorious MYSTERY. In short, Jesus Christ willingly went to the Cross for many BIG reasons.

There you go IM Jerusha.

Study all that.

LA

IMJerusha

You distort things grossly and don't tell the truth. Many things DID change at the Cross, and Jesus Christ revealed what those changes were to the Apostle Paul. It was a MYSTERY not known to men of other ages or to the twelve. It became the foundation for the Gospel of the Grace of God, and Paul taught the twelve because it was also a MYSTERY to them. The Church which is the Body of Christ is part of that glorious MYSTERY. In short, Jesus Christ willingly went to the Cross for many BIG reasons.

Not so. Also, Paul never decried any of Yeshua's teaching while He was on earth, didn't identify it as being solely for the House of Israel, and, in fact, taught Timothy to look to the Scripture for training in righteousness. He wasn't talking about the New Testament, "the Bible Jesus read."

journey

Not so. Also, Paul never decried any of Yeshua's teaching while He was on earth, didn't identify it as being solely for the House of Israel, and, in fact, taught Timothy to look to the Scripture for training in righteousness. He wasn't talking about the New Testament, "the Bible Jesus read."

I don't know what you responded to, but it wasn't my post.

IMJerusha

Antinomians are everywhere . . . Lawlessness grows each day.

In education, politics, social internet, and religion. It is a universal scourge and sign of Satan being loosed.

What did Paul warn the visible churches against, but this same spirit of Lawlessness.

MAD is the most recent and the worst form of Lawlessness the saints of Jesus Christ have seen yet.

Trumpets are being sounded loudly.

Let those who have ears to hear, hear.

Clang, Clang, Clang. :plain:

IMJerusha

I don't know what you responded to, but it wasn't my post.

Really? I pressed the quote button. Are you stating that those are not your words? Your avatar accompanied them. You are implying a severe crack of TOL's software. I'd suggest you file a report so Knight can conduct an investigation.

Nang

TOL Subscriber

Obviously, you are not given ears to hear the loud warnings.

All you hear is noise and clangs . . .

I will pray that this will be changed by God's mercies to you, and that you will not be duped by the current, post-modern, and popular wiles of the devil, who attempts to destroy the One True Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

:angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob:

LA:angel:

IMJerusha

Obviously, you are not given ears to hear the loud warnings.

All you hear is noise and clangs . . .

I will pray that this will be changed by God's mercies to you, and that you will not be duped by the current, post-modern, and popular wiles of the devil, who attempts to destroy the One True Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Nang, a child recognizes the love of Yeshua. Why can't you? We can stand strong in Yeshua and still put forth His love and Truth!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
This doesn't change Scripture's instruction to us or my/our posit in Yeshua.

Did you know MADists here preach two separate destinations for the Jews, who they say inherits the earth , and the body of Christ inherits Heaven at the resurrection.

They say the Jews will rule the world, build the Temple of Ezekiel in stone and make OT sacrifices.

Work that out.

LA

IMJerusha

Did you know MADists here preach two separate destinations for the Jews, who they say inherits the earth , and the body of Christ inherits Heaven at the resurrection.

They say the Jews will rule the world, build the Temple of Ezekiel in stone and make OT sacrifices.

Work that out.

LA

Nothing to work out. There is no Jew or Gentile in Yeshua. :)

journey

Really? I pressed the quote button. Are you stating that those are not your words? Your avatar accompanied them. You are implying a severe crack of TOL's software. I'd suggest you file a report so Knight can conduct an investigation.

It doesn't matter what you quoted because you didn't respond to the subject matter in my post. In other words, your response didn't resemble an agreement or disagreement with what I specifically posted. You flew off in another direction.

Right Divider

Body part
You sound and respond in the same hateful spirit of your heretical teachers and leaders . . .
Like Jesus in Matthew 23?

The types and symbology of the Messiah were better known to the Jews; than the Gentiles. Does not mean Paul discredited these types, as given by God, to all.
And yet you continuously claim that Paul and the twelve taught EXACTLY the same thing.

And decision to not use Jewish types, when preaching to Gentiles, does not in any way discredit, disavow, or change the Gospel message that Jesus Christ died on the cross, as the Lamb of God, for the sins of all men from all the nations, not just Jews.
Why won't you address the fact that Paul preached things KEPT SECRET SINCE THE WORLD BEGAN?

These things were "from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God" (Eph 3:9), meaning that NOBODY knew or COULD KNOW these things. And yet YOU say that they did KNOW them. How utterly ignorant that is of you!

You're a poser, a fake, a deceiver, a scripture twister, a quote perverter. You tell us how holy you are, but then you lie about what we say and what the scripture says.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
And yet you continuously claim that Paul and the twelve taught EXACTLY the same thing.

The only one who differed was Judas Iscariot. What does that say about your differing with the Gospel truth taught by all the Apostles of Jesus Christ?

Why won't you address the fact that Paul preached things KEPT SECRET SINCE THE WORLD BEGAN?

I have addressed this gnostic lie . . . over and over . . . because it is not true, nor substantiated by the entirety of the Holy Scriptures of God.

These things were "from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God" (Eph 3:9), meaning that NOBODY knew or COULD KNOW these things. And yet YOU say that they did KNOW them. How utterly ignorant that is of you!

Abel knew them, Seth and his entire lineage knew them, including Noah who found grace with God for preaching Godly righteousness, known to him and not the entire world.

Job knew his Redeemer and His promises; Abraham believed the Covenant revelatations of saving grace in the promises of Messiah that would come from his seed, and David was promised an everlasting Kingdom that His Seed would forever rule.

So what are YOU talking about?

How ignorant of YOU of all the Covenant promises of grace and everlasting life, promised to all those chosen to be saved by faith by God, in the Messiah?

You're a poser, a fake, a deceiver, a scripture twister, a quote perverter. You tell us how holy you are, but then you lie about what we say and what the scripture says.

Not.

Bah, to your stupidity . . .

journey

Nang,

Are you actually calling the Apostle Paul a gnostic liar or any form of liar?

Do you accept what the Apostle Paul wrote as the Word of God? If so, you can't deny that the Apostle Paul taught about a MYSTERY not made known to men of other ages.

Do you deny that anything changed at the Cross? If so, why do you suppose that Jesus Christ willingly went to the Cross?

In short, you are contradicting yourself, but more importantly God's Word.

Simon Baker

BANNED
Banned

Work that out.

LA

Is It People Under Works/Law ? Not "Jews" Specifically ? Is That What "They" Say ? Well Then, Let "Them" Say It

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Nang,

Are you actually calling the Apostle Paul a gnostic liar or any form of liar?

Nope. What makes you think that?

Do you accept what the Apostle Paul wrote as the Word of God?

Certainly. Do you?

If so, you can't deny that the Apostle Paul taught about a MYSTERY not made known to men of other ages.

The "mystery" was not a hidden knowledge (Gnosticism), but the fact that the Covenant of Grace was performed by Jesus Christ for all men redeemed out of all nationalities.

Do you deny that anything changed at the Cross? If so, why do you suppose that Jesus Christ willingly went to the Cross?

Nothing in God's ordained will and purposes was "changed" at the cross; rather ALL God's ordained will and purposes were fulfilled in Christ, and by Christ, on His cross.

Status
Not open for further replies.