THE BLAME GAME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hopefully, Mueller at least has a modicum of integrity, if not, he and his fellow investigators (All Dems as I've heard) might just make up something if they can't really find anything. We can only hope that they'll be honest.

ClimateSanity

It isn't true....that's why it was so funny.

GRACE

I don't think most people defend things that God abhors, they just don't choose to obsess over them all the time, like you do. After all, we were all guilty of many things God hates at one time or another.

Proverbs 6:16-19
These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.​
Plus Donald isn't defending his past sins.

glorydaz

People like Grosnick Marowbe who believes that Republicans can do no wrong gave us the Republican Establishment, the same one that gave us Roe v Wade 44 years ago, and the same one that is still in power under Donald Trump.

God hates those who bear false witness. Stop lying about GM. That you can't tell the difference between the swamp dwellers in the establishment and the folks who voted for Trump isn't my fault.

So God forgives everyone? (and here I thought repentance was mandatory).

YEP, you're wrong. We are saved by Grace through faith....not of ourselves. No works of repentance are necessary to access God's grace....only faith can do that.

Eph. 2:8-9 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.​

Let's talk about you and Grosnick Marowbe instead of "most people". You both defend an unrepentant sinner (Donald Trump) who promotes things that God abhors. You both attack me for standing up for God's Word.

Good luck with your GRACE without repentance.

Ah, so you think we can earn our salvation with our tears, huh?

The Gospel of Grace is one of belief. Repentance is a change of mind...turning from unbelief to belief, and godly sorrow can lead to that change of mind, but we are saved when we BELIEVE....period. Salvation is a GIFT bestowed on those who BELIEVE. Being sorry for your sins doesn't save anyone.

Besides, we didn't elect a Pastor or an elder, we elected a government official. :doh:

glorydaz

Like I mentioned: They're addressed daily in a thread here on TOL that 200-300 people view each day.

I'm pretty sure that Robert Mueller's investigation into Trump corrupt ties with Russian will be the deciding point.

Even if that is swept under the proverbial rug, I truly pray that Trump step's down from the Presidency and gets the spiritual and psychological therapy that he so desperately needs.

Yep, if the RUSSIANS ARE COMING doesn't work, you'll try the CRAZY DEMENTED card. :rotfl:

WizardofOz

Hopefully, Mueller at least has a modicum of integrity, if not, he and his fellow investigators (All Dems as I've heard) might just make up something if they can't really find anything.

f7197f4e64de3f61f8d64da0aa8c1ee5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.