THE BLAME GAME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
What are you doing to encourage the impeachment process? Does one write or call local elected officials?

I am sincerely interested because, you have strong thoughts that could be voiced to those who could make a difference. You are not a fatalist, are you?

Are you being sarcastic or facetious? If not, you've bought into the "Grand Delusion."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Here I thought only Derananged Obstructionists like Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi were placing ALL their efforts into "Impeaching" our President. By the way folks, the word "Impeachment" means; To accuse, it doesn't mean that someone is removed from office. Bill Clinton was "Impeached" in case you forgot.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Both far-left-wing Politicians and average Liberal DEMS are in a "Crazed Frenzy" to see Trump taken down. It's the ONLY thing they live and breathe for.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I didn't see this kind of "Madness" occurring, even in the Nixon situation. It's as if some strange form of toxic insanity has worked its way into the minds of copious amounts of people. Others seem immune from the effects of this "Disease of the Mind."

Eagles Wings

I reach at least 200-300 people a day in my 4 part thread here on TOL. I've been showing (with evidence to back it up) that Donald Trump is a fraud.

Face to face: I converse with people on a daily basis, most of them already know that Donald Trump is a sociopath.

Many in the Republican Party know how sick Donald Trump is, and for their political survival will act to get him out of Office. I would suggest that you turn your letter writing campaign from writing to Trump to writing to Congressmen who can have him removed from Office.

Heavens no! I know what God expects of civil government, it's leaders and the people who elect them. I'll keep fighting the good fight until I can't fight no mo'.

When the day comes, I've asked my wife to have this put on my headstone:

I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.
2 Timothy 4:7
Thanks for responding.

I simply wanted to know what you are doing to address your grievances with this Presidency.

My family and myself are not convinced nor convicted that impeachment is a necessary or viable solution at this time.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
A certain percentage of the citizenry of this nation have become "Obsessed" with Donald Trump. I have no doubt whatsoever, that, "The Demons of Hell" are playing a part in this "Grand Delusion" we see spreading across the country and beyond. We see a good example of what's going on today in the story of "Sodom and Gomorrah." In the story, Let's just say; Lot and his family were the metaphoric Conservatives and the rest of the city were the far-left-wing liberals. Lot and his family were righteous, however, the rest of the citizenry were not. From this story, we can draw a parallel of the division we face today. A huge portion of Conservative/sober-minded people voted Trump into office and those who voted for Hillary/Sanders remain angry, in some cases; subversive, displeased to the MAX and seeking revenge. As I've previously noted; they suffer from "Soreloseritis." They just cannot understand how and why their candidate didn't win. That's where the "Miracle" comes into play. The answer to their dilemma is, It was God's Will that placed Trump into office. God has always used "Flawed" men to do His bidding and bring Glory to Himself.

Eagles Wings

Would the professing Christian who called me, "anti-American scum" in a neg rep comment, please repent and apologize.

I will not tolerate this abuse and it against TOL rules.

Last edited:

Eagles Wings

That's fine. I'm fairly certain your decision won't have a "Dire" and "egregious" effect on my life. None the less, thanks for playing.
Oh, that's right, the game where you blog and know that someone is going to bite at some point.

I didn't take the bait for soooo long.

I must be hungry.

Now, I'm going on a GM fast again.

Deo Volente.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm in no way, hopeful for a resolution in this "Division" of our country. As I see it the "Obstructionism" and rebellion will continue at "Fever pitch" for the remainder of Trump's Presidency. I believe the problems will intensify. The Bible speaks of the "Last Days" being like this. We need not hold out for anything getting better, quite the contrary, it will, no doubt, worsen.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If you are a regular viewer on YouTube you've noticed how the Antifa and Black Lives Matter folks treat Trump voters/Conservatives. They scream obscenities and call Conservatives; Nazis/Fascists. I'll give you some good advise, next time you hear a Cable news host on CNN or one of the other liberal Cable news outlets talking about "White Supremacists/Fascists/neo-Nazis," remember that they have "Blurred the Line" and are including Conservative Trump voters/backers. They won't come out and say that, however, that's who they're including with their rhetoric.

DavidK

I didn't see this kind of "Madness" occurring, even in the Nixon situation. It's as if some strange form of toxic insanity has worked its way into the minds of copious amounts of people. Others seem immune from the effects of this "Disease of the Mind."

It seems like logical fruit, to me.

A lot of people voted in a man prone to self assertion and vengeance with the primary hope that he'd be a wrecking ball and swamp drainer. He was expected to tear down more than build up.

Why wouldn't those who oppose him largely respond in kind?

Many people are in a "just burn it all down" kind of mood. It's indiscriminate, and expecting that it will only affect the things one doesn't like is wildly naive.

glorydaz

It would be funny if it weren't true.

It isn't true....that's why it was so funny.

Maybe you can explain how someone can defend things that God abhors (sexual sins, racism, etc.) and still spend eternity with Him?

Seriously, I'd like to know.

GRACE

I don't think most people defend things that God abhors, they just don't choose to obsess over them all the time, like you do. After all, we were all guilty of many things God hates at one time or another.

Proverbs 6:16-19
These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.​

glorydaz

It seems like logical fruit, to me.

A lot of people voted in a man prone to self assertion and vengeance with the primary hope that he'd be a wrecking ball and swamp drainer. He was expected to tear down more than build up.

Why wouldn't those who oppose him largely respond in kind?

Many people are in a "just burn it all down" kind of mood. It's indiscriminate, and expecting that it will only affect the things one doesn't like is wildly naive.

Nah....the swamp creatures don't want their swamp drained. They're just more determined than we expected.

glorydaz

If you are a regular viewer on YouTube you've noticed how the Antifa and Black Lives Matter folks treat Trump voters/Conservatives. They scream obscenities and call Conservatives; Nazis/Fascists. I'll give you some good advise, next time you hear a Cable news host on CNN or one of the other liberal Cable news outlets talking about "White Supremacists/Fascists/neo-Nazis," remember that they have "Blurred the Line" and are including Conservative Trump voters/backers. They won't come out and say that, however, that's who they're including with their rhetoric.

Oh, they're starting to come out and say it. We're racists "by default".

Eagles Wings

On a related note: Have you noticed that liberals/Libertarians/RINO's like patrick jane, glorydaz and Grosnick Marowbe are calling themselves 'conservatives'?

The left has always been known for redefining things, now they're attempting to redefine what conservatism is.
I notice quite a bit.

A forum such as this is not where I'm inclined to share too many political opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.