THE BLAME GAME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Below I have posted a link to a news report that states that the Mayor of Charlottesville Virginia is partially accusing President Trump of being "Culpable" for the violent protest in that city that left three people dead. Why haven't these "Left-wing Democrats" been complaining about the Antifa terrorists and the destruction they've been causing all over the Nation? I said to a close friend when this Virginia riot occurred: "The "Left-wing Democrats" will end up blaming Trump and those who voted for him for this provocation in Virginia." Sure enough, that's exactly what they're doing.

Antifa (The militant part of the Democratic Party) was involved with this "melee." Antifa goes where the problems are and make them worse. They hate Trump and those who voted for him. They riot, cause destruction, fight with the Police and do battle with Conservatives. Antifa calls Trump voters; "Fascists/Nazis." In fact, they are the "true" Nazis. The link is below.

https://news.google.com/news/video/btw8WEsl3iw/dePnk-N5i6byrXMWNkbHTlL0rmotM?hl=en&ned=us

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Below I have posted a link to a news report that states that the Mayor of Charlottesville Virginia is partially accusing President Trump of being "Culpable" for the violent protest in that city that left three people dead.
Oh boy, another excuse!
Trump has the power to control minds.
Whatever will they think of next?
:D

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Oh boy, another excuse!
Trump has the power to control minds.
Whatever will they think of next?
:D

Whatever President Trump says or does, he'll gain the ire of the "Left-wing DEMS." They hate him and those who voted for him because their Candidate LOST in a miraculous way. They have shown themselves to be the WORST sore losers in the history of the world. They will continue to attack him throughout his entire Presidency. President Trump is an "OUTSIDER" according to the DEMS and a number of the Republican obstructionists.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
A possible war with NK just might be looming on the horizon yet, the far-left isn't budging on their war against Donald Trump. At a time when all Americans should be united, the far-left DEMS are doing their best to destroy Trump's Presidency while turning our nation into some form of "Collateral Damage." If NK is allowed to continue their quest for bigger and better Nuclear weapons, things will only worsen on this planet. The Far-left and, no doubt, a number of Republican obstructionists would have us leave NK alone and have us just, ACCEPT a North Korean Nuclear Nation. A former Democrat was espousing that exact scenario, recently.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Below I have posted a link to a news report that states that the Mayor of Charlottesville Virginia is partially accusing President Trump of being "Culpable" for the violent protest in that city that left three people dead.
It's a thought. The guy who drove into the people is responsible for his actions absent a finding that he lacked capacity. Did Trump's rhetoric embolden the element selling hate on the half-shell to half-wits like this killer? Of course. What's happened around his candidacy and since bears that out. But at the end of the day it's the guy behind the wheel who bears the blame for his actions. Trump's just an enabler of the worst in people.

Why haven't these "Left-wing Democrats" been complaining about the Antifa terrorists and the destruction they've been causing all over the Nation?
They should. I don't know what particular act you're referencing, but I'd hope any responsible person would be offended and oppose violence as acceptable protest. I think you tend to hear more about the crazy end of the right for two simple reasons: there are a lot more of them and people from them have killed people recently.

I said to a close friend when this Virginia riot occurred: "The "Left-wing Democrats" will end up blaming Trump and those who voted for him for this provocation in Virginia." Sure enough, that's exactly what they're doing.
Of course they are and for the reason noted. Who wouldn't see that outcome?

Antifa (The militant part of the Democratic Party)
When you have to sell a lie to advance your side of a thing you fail at the outset.

The Antifacist group isn't a part of the Democratic Party. It's not condoned or sponsored by them unless you're privy to some official statement I haven't seen, in which case you should do everyone a favor and post it.

Whatever President Trump says or does, he'll gain the ire of the "Left-wing DEMS." They hate him and those who voted for him because their Candidate LOST in a miraculous way.
No, the people who don't like or even hate Trump (left, middle, or right) felt that way about him long before the election results (not so much miracle as rare miscarriage) occurred.

They have shown themselves to be the WORST sore losers in the history of the world.
It's arguable, but what's worse is the sort of winners Trump turned out.

They will continue to attack him throughout his entire Presidency.
Only if you conflate difference with "attacking." A bit like comparing football players with warriors, when you think about it.

President Trump is an "OUTSIDER" according to the DEMS and a number of the Republican obstructionists.
Nope. He's a rich white guy. That's the rule of thumb in Washington.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Whatever President Trump says or does, he'll gain the ire of the "Left-wing DEMS." They hate him and those who voted for him because their Candidate LOST in a miraculous way. They have shown themselves to be the WORST sore losers in the history of the world. They will continue to attack him throughout his entire Presidency. President Trump is an "OUTSIDER" according to the DEMS and a number of the Republican obstructionists.
Trump and his supporters got exactly what they wanted - control of the White House, Senate and House!

Now they're frustrated and looking for "scapegoats," because when you control the executive and legislative branches, there is no one to blame for their current dilemma but themselves!

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's a thought. The guy who drove into the people is responsible for his actions absent a finding that he lacked capacity.

Trump has never said anything to promote violence. I think he (driver) is a domestic terrorist and should be executed for murder. As should be many of the violent protestors who were rioting in protest of the klansmen who don't want history taken down. The klan is a minor issue. They have no power or support.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Trump and his supporters got exactly what they wanted - control of the White House, Senate and House!

We don't have the house or the Senate. The establishment (Democrats and RINOs) have a majority and all the leadership. Of course you knew that making you just another lying liberal.

McConnel and Boehner offered phony repeal bills they passed, over and over and over knowing Obama will veto it, and Obamacare will stay. Now that Trump is in ofice, they will not pass the repeal bill, because Trump will sign it. Ryan is as bad as John Boehner.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Trump has never said anything to promote violence.
You may not be aware of it, but he absolutely has. I've posted several direct quotes on the point in talking to PJ when he declared Trump had mistakenly done that in relation to rally interruptions and immediately swore it off. Look, I don't think he really wants people out there breaking the law, but he is frequently irresponsible with his rhetoric and it inflames people who are looking for any sense of a green light to fan their tenuous hold on impulse control.

I think he (driver) is a domestic terrorist and should be executed for murder.
I oppose the DP for a number of reasons, but if he's sane he should never breath another bit of air as a free man.

As should be many of the violent protestors who were rioting in protest of the klansmen who don't want history taken down.
You want to execute people for merely being violent? That's a lot of ground to stretch the DP over.

The klan is a minor issue. They have no power or support
They're the tip of a White only movement that has a lot of variation and is increasingly vocal and confident. Heck, did you see the number of people Pew found believed that Blacks were disproportionately poor and incarcerated at least a little because of their genes? It was around 60%. That sort of at large ignorance is tinder for the real knuckleheads.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
We don't have the house or the Senate. The establishment (Democrats and RINOs) have a majority and all the leadership. Of course you knew that making you just another lying liberal.

McConnel and Boehner offered phony repeal bills they passed, over and over and over knowing Obama will veto it, and Obamacare will stay. Now that Trump is in ofice, they will not pass the repeal bill, because Trump will sign it. Ryan is as bad as John Boehner.
:angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob:

Given that Trump, Ryan and McConnell were promoting a healthcare bill that was created in secret behind closed doors, received no input from the stakeholders and had a 17% public approval rating, its surprising the Republicans got as many votes as they did!

Despite all the excuses, the fact remains that the Democrats managed to pass "Obamacare," where the Republicans failed!

No president inherits a perfect situation, but to have control of the House and Senate with no legislative victories after 6 months in office, must set an American record for futility that will never be equalled!

:angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Did Trump's rhetoric embolden the element selling hate on the half-shell to half-wits like this killer? Of course. What's happened around his candidacy and since bears that out. .
You consistently ignore the left's rhetoric and the radical fringes of the alt left, or at least you never mention it. All I see from you are left wing comments. You act like a rabid anti-Trumper

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Given that Trump, Ryan and McConnell were promoting a healthcare bill that was created in secret behind closed doors, received no input from the stakeholders and had a 17% public approval rating, its surprising the Republicans got as many votes as they did!

That's because it wasn't a healthcare bill, but rather a tax cut for the wealthy ...

Republicans have always been against any type of government programs that help the lower and middle class.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The left-wing DEMS that are attracted to this thread repeat the same lame rhetoric as espoused by the left-wing Democrat pundits on CNN, KNBC, etc. All you folks do is, keep repeating the same old "Party Line." I never see any new material, it's always the standby "Hate Trump" mantra. If one or more of you have something new to add, I'm willing to share my thoughts and opinions with you. I want the Conservative posters to know I appreciate their input.

A CNN speaker stated tonight that, "Trump isn't human, basically." The Media enjoys referencing Trump as;

1) The Devil.
2) Hitler.
3) A Fascist.(Nazi)
4) Xenophobe.
5) Woman hater.
6) Islamaphobe.
7) Racist.
8) Grand Wizard of the KKK. (Hyperbole)
9) Inhuman.
10)Etc, etc, etc.

One of the things that annoy me most is the left-wing DEMS who are "Intellectually Dishonest," regarding Trump and those who voted for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.