Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
a6b72f09582db90ab8ab30555c58a6d8--deceit-liberal-logic.jpg

glorydaz

Here's another one of common sense Trump supporter's answers to CNN questions/

Youtube link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUTXNigXBYA

It cracks me up how CNN has a tape of a very small (in control) group of Nazis from the night before the incident, and we all saw a whole bunch of tapes taken by people who were there showing huge mobs of out of control masked antifa and angry violent screaming "protesters".....clearly screaming at the KKK people. Besides the tape that shows that mob hitting the tail end of the car that caused the incident. The CNN lady was aghast that anyone would believe those facebook tapes.....everybody has a cell phone, duh.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Faith in what? Faith that His Word is the Truth and is for all mankind to believe in and live by?

Too vague...

The Word of God as seen in Holy Scripture is too vague?

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
If there is no such thing as sin, then why did Jesus die? Surely belief also means that you believe in His Word?

I didn't say there was no such thing as sin, did I? Jesus took care of sin on the cross.

I just hate it when people who profess to be His followers take His great sacrifice for granted by promoting sinful behavior.

Again: How can you say that you "believe" in God's Word when you constantly defend someone who stands for things that God abhors?

Are you talking about my defending the President? I think he's trying to do what he said he would...in spite of the odds against him. He doesn't "stand for things God abhors"....your claims not withstanding.

I see that you made no attempt to refute my facts from an earlier post.
http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?126387-THE-BLAME-GAME&p=5089008&viewfull=1#post5089008

Yet God sets the standard for civil leaders throughout the Bible. You can't have it both ways glorydaz, pretending to be a Christian yet not caring that a godless politician like Donald Trump is leading a nation founded on Christian doctrine.

God sets up whoever He will....even at times the basest of men. I'm not the only believer who trusts in the Lord to put in place who is meant to be there at this particular time in history. You should be supporting him with prayer instead of trying to tear him down.

So God put a unrepentant sexual deviant who stands for things that He abhors in the most powerful political position in the world? Get real.

If Donald Trump has never felt the need to ask for forgiveness and mocks God's word by promoting immoral legislation, wouldn't that make him an unrepentant sinner?

Only God knows a man's heart, ACW. That he doesn't recall ever asking for forgiveness has nothing to do with it. He says he believes and he has lots of believers praying for him. "Promoting immoral legislation" is a pretty dumb statement when you're talking about the government and the workings of the swamp.

I must have missed where attempted to refute my post to Rusha showing just some of the immoral acts that Donald Trump has done as POTUS.

As in teaching right from wrong? Again, if civil leaders aren't supposed to teach right from wrong, what is their purpose?

Their purpose is to keep us safe from the bad guys...enforcing the laws. They are not supposed to TEACH US ANYTHING.

Of course they are; laws are a moral teaching, either saying "thou shalt" or "thou shalt not".

AND, I really wish you would learn to use the quote function, ACW, or at least delete the words I've already responded to. I'll take them out, but I hate having to do your job for you. Maybe you think it's the government's job to do that, too.

I wish you'd take the righteous role of civil government half as seriously as you do my use of the quote function.

Pretend that my quotes can be anything that you want them to be, kinda like your outlook on Christianity.

On that note: I've spent my allotted time on Trump lemmings.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Alt-Left leader Jordan Towers threatened to “crush skulls” at an upcoming conservative prayer rally.
Jordan wrote: “The patriot prayer rally is a nazi white supremacist event. I’ll be their to crush some nazi skulls.”

IMG_3025-255x300.jpg

glorydaz

Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Faith in what? Faith that His Word is the Truth and is for all mankind to believe in and live by?

The Word of God as seen in Holy Scripture is too vague?

If there is no such thing as sin, then why did Jesus die? Surely belief also means that you believe in His Word?

I just hate it when people who profess to be His followers take His great sacrifice for granted by promoting sinful behavior.

Again: How can you say that you "believe" in God's Word when you constantly defend someone who stands for things that God abhors?

I see that you made no attempt to refute my facts from an earlier post.
http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?126387-THE-BLAME-GAME&p=5089008&viewfull=1#post5089008

Yet God sets the standard for civil leaders throughout the Bible. You can't have it both ways glorydaz, pretending to be a Christian yet not caring that a godless politician like Donald Trump is leading a nation founded on Christian doctrine.

So God put a unrepentant sexual deviant who stands for things that He abhors in the most powerful political position in the world? Get real.

If Donald Trump has never felt the need to ask for forgiveness and mocks God's word by promoting immoral legislation, wouldn't that make him an unrepentant sinner?

I must have missed where attempted to refute my post to Rusha showing just some of the immoral acts that Donald Trump has done as POTUS.

As in teaching right from wrong? Again, if civil leaders aren't supposed to teach right from wrong, what is their purpose?

Of course they are; laws are a moral teaching, either saying "thou shalt" or "thou shalt not".

I wish you'd take the righteous role of civil government half as seriously as you do my use of the quote function.

Pretend that my quotes can be anything that you want them to be, kinda like your outlook on Christianity.

On that note: I've spent my allotted time on Trump lemmings.

If I was able to learn to use the quote feature, you can too.

And while you're at it, you should check out the Gospel of Grace....you need some help with that as well.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by Tambora

Alt-Left leader Jordan Towers threatened to “crush skulls” at an upcoming conservative prayer rally.
Jordan wrote: “The patriot prayer rally is a nazi white supremacist event. I’ll be their to crush some nazi skulls.”

Yep, and his target is Trump hats....he must be kin to ACW.

Since when are Jew hating-Neo Nazi-white supremacists "conservative"?

That's right, since Donald Trump's Presidency, conservativism can be anything that you want it to be.

Eagles Wings

Now you owe me an apology. I'm sorry, I should have kept it to myself. Get busy impeaching the President.

Regardless of my views here, it is not okay to say what you did.

If you had read further before insulting me, you would know what I think about impeachment.

I accept your apology.

I know my guys will appreciate it as well but probably won't retract their sentiment.

Eagles Wings

Typical of some people to lie about the opinion held by another, even though the opinion is written in black and white.

Those people usually are too lazy to read a continuing dialog.

I would suggest washing the mouth out with Kool-Aid, after removing the foot.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
God hates those who bear false witness. Stop lying about GM. That you can't tell the difference between the swamp dwellers in the establishment and the folks who voted for Trump isn't my fault.

YEP, you're wrong. We are saved by Grace through faith....not of ourselves. No works of repentance are necessary to access God's grace....only faith can do that.

Eph. 2:8-9 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.​

Ah, so you think we can earn our salvation with our tears, huh?

The Gospel of Grace is one of belief. Repentance is a change of mind...turning from unbelief to belief, and godly sorrow can lead to that change of mind, but we are saved when we BELIEVE....period. Salvation is a GIFT bestowed on those who BELIEVE. Being sorry for your sins doesn't save anyone.

Besides, we didn't elect a Pastor or an elder, we elected a government official. :doh:

Excellent Post, Glorydaz. You're AMAZING.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If we're faced with an all out Civil War and the far-left-wing Antifa/BLM and the other LIBS think they're so tough and used to battering others who don't agree with them, how many of those "Characters" are ready to do real battle on America's streets, and with real weapons? I would ask the same to the LIBS on this thread. Are you TRULY ready to take it to the next level, which, God Willing won't take place? Has everyone given this any serious thought? It happened once, it could happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.