THE BLAME GAME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

I don't live in Scotland. There's a myriad of bad things happening in the world, that one, pales in comparison.

Oh, so if your oh so great and caring president thinks nothing of trampling roughshod over people in part of the world you're not bothered about it's all okay then?

You wouldn't be saying the same thing if it was your own home being under threat I'll bet.

:plain:

glorydaz

Keep in mind that Grosnick Marowbe is a do- or -die Republican, i.e. if Barack Obama ran on the Republican Party ticket, he would have voted for him.

:rotfl:

That being said: I'm sorry that you're bored with my 4 part thread that amongst other things deals with child molestation/indoctrination, the suppression of religious freedom and the destruction of invaluable institutions. Hopefully you will come to your senses before your time comes to meet The Creator.

I guess your thread is like the "last rights" for those who are counting on going to Heaven. :think:

Eagles Wings

We have to pray for President Trump every day, as we did for Obama.

My family is quite concerned over the present state of our Nation.

Call and/or write your elected officials.

I don't mean to sound corny, but we are writing to the President frequently. Why not?

Address:

The President
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, D.C. 20500

Dear Mr. President
Sign it: Most Respectfully,

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Did everyone see that Confederate statue being taken down and how the perpetrators of that crime acted? They spit on it, gave it an obscene hand gesture, and kicked and hit it as if it were a living/breathing being, and CNN and their ilk think that Trump is deranged?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Keep in mind that Grosnick Marowbe is a do- or -die Republican, i.e. if Barack Obama ran on the Republican Party ticket, he would have voted for him.

It would be funny if it weren't true.

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
That being said: I'm sorry that you're bored with my 4 part thread that amongst other things deals with child molestation/indoctrination, the suppression of religious freedom and the destruction of invaluable institutions. Hopefully you will come to your senses before your time comes to meet The Creator.

I guess your thread is like the "last rights" for those who are counting on going to Heaven. :think:

Maybe you can explain how someone can defend things that God abhors (sexual sins, racism, etc.) and still spend eternity with Him?

Seriously, I'd like to know.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Because the "Fake News Numbskulls" is suffering from "Soreloseritis" they refuse to accept anything Trump says or does. They simply have to place their own "Slant" on his speeches, decisions, and Rallies. Besides Antifa/BLM, the Fake news folks are helping the Democrats to lose elections and collect much-needed funds.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
We have to pray for President Trump every day, as we did for Obama.

My family is quite concerned over the present state of our Nation.

Call and/or write your elected officials.

I don't mean to sound corny, but we are writing to the President frequently. Why not?

Address:

The President
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, D.C. 20500

Dear Mr. President
Sign it: Most Respectfully,

Dear Mr. Trump;

Please show respect for the once great Office of the President of the United States and immediately resign and check yourself into a mental institution where hopefully you'll get the spiritual and psychological therapy that you so desperately need.

With the utmost sincerity:

aCultureWarrior

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Feel free to add to the discussion aVultureWarrior however, please remember that I have you on my "Eggnore List" and old GM won't be able to see what you say and respond accordingly. I hope you won't be disheartened by this inconvenience?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I hope you guys and gals are being well informed as well as, entertained on this thread. I aim to please. Someone once said; "The surest way to failure is to try and please everyone." Isn't that the truth?

Status
Not open for further replies.