THE BLAME GAME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The far-left-wing Libs are trying their best to take away our individual rights of "Freedom of Speech." How far will they get? The sky is the limit, so, if they succeed there's gonna be a lot of "Silent Birds" flying around in the sky.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Have you heard that the U.N. is extremely upset about our civil unrest? Let's hope they don't ask us to leave the country. If they do, they'll be the only ones here.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Have you heard that Al Sharpton is getting impatient about having the "Jefferson Memorial" demolished? I hear he's ready to get a Jackhammer and start without getting the approval.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Does what's happening lately, remind you of the Movie, "Beneath the Planet of the Apes?" If you've seen the film, remember at the end where the Apes throw ropes around a historical Icon of the 20th Century and pull it down? It reminds me of these Antifa thugs, tying ropes around the statues and pulling them to the ground. Was that film a representation of what was to occur many years later?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If perchance President Trump was to be taken out of office by some sort of coup or some other unlawful action, what would be the consequences? How would the Conservative sections of our nation react? How would the Democratic Party respond? What would be your response?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I don't consider myself a Republican, but, an Independent Conservative, however, because the Republican Party stands for the ideals and goals that I agree with, I've always voted Republican. I voted for the first time in 1980 for Ronald Reagan. As I've previously mentioned before, my Parents were both Democratics when I was growing up. My Father died in 1971, and my Mom died in 2008. She had been voting Republican for a few years before her death. Anyway, the first time I ever voted was when I was nearly 30 in 1980. I had never voted before that. You might say, I was a "Late bloomer" when it came to politics.

Of all the Presidents during my lifetime, Reagan has been my favorite, up until now. As of now, I see Trump as being the number one contender for my "Favorite President." Trump speaks my language you might say. He speaks directly to the people and he's different than any usual Politician. He's an outsider, that's for certain, however, he speaks in such a manner that NORMAL everyday people can understand and identify with. That's a SPECIAL quality for a President. Even though he's a successful billionaire businessman, I see the "EVERYMAN" quality in him and it's refreshing. When he speaks, it isn't polished and uppity. It's as if he's speaking to you in your living room.

A myriad of citizens, politicians and other, usual suspects are trying their best to take him out of office. I believe that would be a travesty. I believe God choose Donald Trump for the Presidency and has a purpose and reason for doing so. I see the vast throngs of obstructionists doing battle against the will of God in this case. There's a "Dark Cloud" hovering over our country at this time and we need to turn to God in prayer and we need to settle down. Our future as a Nation is at stake and many don't see the vicious storm brewing and where it might take us. The future of our country depends on our ability to come together and fight against division and its tragic consequences.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
According to the Bible there's coming a day when a man will rise up and take control over the KNOWN world, he'll be known as "The Anti-Christ." He'll rule the world for about three and a half years and will have two other unholy associates; the Beast, and the False Prophet. You might call them, "The Unholy Trinity."

Under his rule in order to buy or sell anything the people will be forced to receive some form of mark on their forehead or hand. Wheather it's a chip or some form of tattoo is uncertain, however, no one will have the ability to buy anything at the store or anywhere else, without the mark. The caveat is, once you take the "Mark" you will be doomed. I'm of the opinion that there's a possibility that the U.S.A. might not exist at that point in time. I must take into consideration that America is the only country in the world, at this time in history, that stands in the way of a total Communist takeover of the world.

Perhaps, America stands in the way of the "Anti-Christ," as well? If we look around now, we see division and internal strife everywhere in this country. Perhaps, and there is uncertainty involved, we're seeing the beginning of the end of the United States? God Willing, this isn't the case. I have two Grand Kids, one is a five-year-old Boy and the other is a two-year-old Girl. I fret over the times we live in and how it will affect those two Kids. I remember as an eleven-year-old Kid how I was frightened by "The Cuban Missile Crisis." What's going on today is far worse. There's nothing but uncertainty in today's world. North Korea, Iran, Russia, China, India, Pakistan, and God only knows who else, have Nuclear capabilities.

The Nuclear situation is only exacerbated by the division we're facing in our own Nation.

Eagles Wings

Dear Mr. Trump;

Please show respect for the once great Office of the President of the United States and immediately resign and check yourself into a mental institution where hopefully you'll get the spiritual and psychological therapy that you so desperately need.

With the utmost sincerity:

aCultureWarrior
Pray for his regeneration by the Holy Spirit, per John 3:1-8.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Pray for his regeneration by the Holy Spirit, per John 3:1-8.

I pray that Donald Trump repents while he is institutionalized and hopefully getting the psychological and spiritual therapy that he so desperately needs. I pray for all of mankind to repent and accept Christ as their Savior. That doesn't mean that I have to sit back and allow evil to prosper, hence the reason Donald Trump needs to be impeached.

On a related note: Have you noticed that liberals/Libertarians/RINO's like patrick jane, glorydaz and Grosnick Marowbe are calling themselves 'conservatives'?

The left has always been known for redefining things, now they're attempting to redefine what conservatism is.

Eagles Wings

I pray that Donald Trump repents while he is institutionalized and hopefully getting the psychological and spiritual therapy that he so desperately needs. I pray for all of mankind to repent and accept Christ as their Savior. That doesn't mean that I have to sit back and allow evil to prosper, hence the reason Donald Trump needs to be impeached.

On a related note: Have you noticed that liberals/Libertarians/RINO's like patrick jane, glorydaz and Grosnick Marowbe are calling themselves 'conservatives'?

The left has always been known for redefining things, now they're attempting to redefine what conservatism is.

What are you doing to encourage the impeachment process? Does one write or call local elected officials?

I am sincerely interested because, you have strong thoughts that could be voiced to those who could make a difference. You are not a fatalist, are you?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
What are you doing to encourage the impeachment process? Does one write or call local elected officials?

I reach at least 200-300 people a day in my 4 part thread here on TOL. I've been showing (with evidence to back it up) that Donald Trump is a fraud.

Face to face: I converse with people on a daily basis, most of them already know that Donald Trump is a sociopath.

I am sincerely interested because, you have strong thoughts that could be voiced to those who could make a difference.

Many in the Republican Party know how sick Donald Trump is, and for their political survival will act to get him out of Office. I would suggest that you turn your letter writing campaign from writing to Trump to writing to Congressmen who can have him removed from Office.

You are not a fatalist, are you?

Heavens no! I know what God expects of civil government, it's leaders and the people who elect them. I'll keep fighting the good fight until I can't fight no mo'.

When the day comes, I've asked my wife to have this put on my headstone:

I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.
2 Timothy 4:7

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Have you heard that Al Sharpton is getting impatient about having the "Jefferson Memorial" demolished? I hear he's ready to get a Jackhammer and start without getting the approval.
do0lwhwk1pgz.jpg

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
[Forrest Gump poster with "And just like that, people were mad at statues"]
No. People are objecting to the continuing memorialization of that failed attempt to preserve and expand slavery as an institution. Thought I'd say the north owes the South for its mistake, as without it who knows how long it might have taken to end the practice, one pragmatic northern politicians were willing to slowly choke to death instead of kill outright if it would buy peace for the nation.

Arthur Brain

Like I say, at least he didn't steal their Bagpipes.

Yeah, what does it matter to you if people suffer miles away at the hands of the guy. I wouldn't expect anything less from you GM.

Oh, and for you and the usual snowflakes to go on about obsessions with Trump is yet more irony meter breakage. If you think he cares about the American people then you're just one more deluded dope.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

You mock prayer, rendering your prayers meaningless

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yeah, what does it matter to you if people suffer miles away at the hands of the guy. I wouldn't expect anything less from you GM.

Oh, and for you and the usual snowflakes to go on about obsessions with Trump is yet more irony meter breakage. If you think he cares about the American people then you're just one more deluded dope.

Then, you got your EXPECTATIONS met. You ought to be thankful for that, at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.