THE BLAME GAME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Every once in awhile I read this loving post that you wrote to me in another thread, as it reminds me what the real face of hate looks like:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4793370&viewfull=1#post4793370

I pray that you're someplace safe where you can't harm yourself or others with your inner rage Grosnick.
aCW has a collection of other people's posts that he tries to use against them. It doesn't work, Grosnick was right in that post.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
One has to use some level of discernment when viewing a YouTube Video. I've seen some of the Titles on some of these that talk about the "Queen of England" is some kind of half Lizard/half human creature that devours babies for breakfast and other such nonsense. So, I find it hard to believe every Video that's offered on YouTube. What about Elvis still being alive and owning a Jack-in-the-Box Franchise in Wisconsin?

I assume you're talking about the YouTube video that I posted showing Donald Trump's and George Soros' relationship. Here's what a real debater would do: Dissect the video piece by piece and show that some of it or all of it isn't true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj92MPCPmiQ

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm not interested in someone who writes a book while holding on to some certain bias against who they're writing about. So, AB, I won't be reading/watching the documentary you suggested.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It looks as if aVultureWarrior doesn't quite trust me when I said I placed him on Eggnore. Well, when he notices that I'm not posting to him, he may get the hint?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I assume you're talking about the YouTube video that I posted showing Donald Trump's and George Soros' relationship. Here's what a real debater would do: Dissect the video piece by piece and show that some of it or all of it isn't true.

What if one did not care about it and thought it was a big waste of time? :idunno:

On occasion I reach a few Trump supporters that had no idea about his ultra liberal background. My posts are for them, not you.

That being said:

Keep in mind that Grosnick Marowbe is a do- or -die Republican, i.e. if Barack Obama ran on the Republican Party ticket, he would have voted for him.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

On occasion I reach a few Trump supporters that had no idea about his ultra liberal background. My posts are for them, not you.

That being said:

Keep in mind that Grosnick Marowbe is a do- or -die Republican, i.e. if Barack Obama ran on the Republican Party ticket, he would have voted for him.

You are like a happy hooligan doll, wind it up and it says "homosexual, homosexual, look there they are, other there; LGBT, look there they are." You are very boring!:yawn:

From now on I am going to call you Happy, but think hooligan :kookoo:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

That being said:

You are like a happy hooligan doll, wind it up and it says "homosexual, homosexual, look there they are, other there; LGBT, look there they are." You are very boring!:yawn:

From now on I am going to call you Happy, but think hooligan :kookoo:

I see that you too don't want to talk about the connection between Donald Trump and George Soros.

That being said: I'm sorry that you're bored with my 4 part thread that amongst other things deals with child molestation/indoctrination, the suppression of religious freedom and the destruction of invaluable institutions. Hopefully you will come to your senses before your time comes to meet The Creator.

Status
Not open for further replies.