The Abolishment of God's Law

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
Not made up. Paul said that the law is not for the righteous man, 1 Timothy 1:9. 10.

I guess that it is for perverts like yourself.

Does not say, moron, that the law is abolished/destroyed/made void/eliminated. The context is "rule of life"/authority/jurisdiction, deceiver.Paul is not saying the law has been destroyed/abolished/made void, deceiver. .That is your daddy devil's interpretation, which you spam.

Pate-on record:

-There is no law in Great Britain,.....................the rest of the world=abolished/gone/destroyed.

-Murder, rape, sodomy, incest, adultery, having 4 wives, sex with teens............................................. .................................................. ......................are all OK, for believers, as there is no objective God's law against them, as they are abolished/made void/destroyed, as every believer can rely on the Holy Spirit to decide what is right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=satanic.

Get off this site, pawn of satan.

Robert Pate

Banned
Does not say, moron, that the law is abolished/destroyed/made void/eliminated. The context is "rule of life"/authority/jurisdiction, deceiver.Paul is not saying the law has been destroyed/abolished/made void, deceiver. .That is your daddy devil's interpretation, which you spam.

Pate-on record:

-There is no law in Great Britain,.....................the rest of the world=abolished/gone/destroyed.

-Murder, rape, sodomy, incest, adultery, having 4 wives, sex with teens............................................. .................................................. ......................are all OK, for believers, as there is no objective God's law against them, as they are abolished/made void/destroyed, as every believer can rely on the Holy Spirit to decide what is right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=satanic.

You just cant accept what the scripture says.

"Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man".

Did you get that?

"But for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and sinners, for unholy and profane, for murders of fathers and mothers, for manslayers. For whoremongers, for homosexuals, for menstealers for liars, for perjured persons and if there be anything else that is contrary to sound doctrine" 1 Timothy 1:9, 10.

There it is looney tunes. Right out of the mouth of Paul. I say that if you are one of the above the law is for you. Its not for me because, "The Just Shall Live By Faith" Romans 1:17 and not by rules, laws or religion.

john w

Hall of Fame
You just cant accept what the scripture says.

"Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man".

Did you get that?

"But for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and sinners, for unholy and profane, for murders of fathers and mothers, for manslayers. For whoremongers, for homosexuals, for menstealers for liars, for perjured persons and if there be anything else that is contrary to sound doctrine" 1 Timothy 1:9, 10.

There it is looney tunes. Right out of the mouth of Paul. I say that if you are one of the above the law is for you. Its not for me because, "The Just Shall Live By Faith" Romans 1:17 and not by rules, laws or religion.

Pate-on record:

=satanic.

"The Just Shall Live By Faith" Romans 1:17[/B] and not by rules, laws or religion.

Straw manning deception, punk.

You, quoting Paul:"The Just Shall Live By Faith, as the law has been destroyed, made void, no longer exists, has been abolished." Romans(666 from Pate) 1:17 and not by rules, laws or religion.

Romans 3 KJV
31 Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

Pate: You do not have the Holy Spirit, Paul, you heretic!The law has been made void for believers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robert Pate

Banned

Pate-on record:

=satanic.

Straw manning deception, punk.

You, quoting Paul:"The Just Shall Live By Faith, as the law has been destroyed, made void, no longer exists, has been made void." Romans(666 from Pate) 1:17 and not by rules, laws or religion.

Romans 3 KJV
31 Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

Pate: You do not have the Holy Spirit, Paul, you heretic!

Did you just refer to Paul as a heretic?

You are a hopeless case. No matter how much scripture that I show to you, you just can't believe what it says.

We establish the law by being "In Christ" since Jesus is the fulfillment of the law. But we don't live according to laws and rules. we live by faith and the Holy Spirit.

john w

Hall of Fame
Did you just refer to Paul as a heretic?

No, you did, as you satanically assert, that those who assert the opposite of your devil "inspired" "doctrine," such as Paul, myself, countless others on TOL, i.e., that the holy law of God has not been made void/abolished/destroyed, are heretics.

You, on record, cal Paul a heretic for:

-asserting that the holy law of God has not been made void/abolished/destroyed.

-keeping God's Holy law "post cross," including all the feasts

You are a hopeless case.
And you are a child of the devil, with your satanic assertions, so I take that as a compliment.

No matter how much scripture that I show to you, you just can't believe what it says.

Wow, Pate-that settles it. Impressive!

Watch this:No matter how much scripture that I show to you, you just can't believe what it says.

Check.

JW's, Mormons, Church of Christ ers, Calvinists......say that, Pate. And?

Moron. Juvenile paty cake, patty cake.
We establish the law by being "In Christ" since Jesus is the fulfillment of the law. But we don't live according to laws and rules. we live by faith and the Holy Spirit.

Agreed, idiot. Straw man. That does not mean that God's holy law has been made void/destroyed/abolished, as you satanically "interpret" it, and assert.

genuineoriginal

There is no law for those that are Christians. Paul said that the law is not for the righteous man (Christians) but for the lawless
lawless
1 : not regulated by or based on law.
2 a : not restrained or controlled by law​
If there is no law for those that are Christians, then Christians are lawless.

Romans 3:31
31 Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.​

Paul said that God forbids us from making the law void through faith, but that is exactly what you keep trying to do.

john w

Hall of Fame
lawless

31 Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.​

Paul said that God forbids us from making the law void through faith, but that is exactly what you keep trying to do.

You, I, countless others have been showing him that, for weeks, years.

beloved57

meshak said

Jesus says to produce fruit.

I asked her where did Jesus say that ? She hasn't produced that statement from Jesus yet. So its a false invalid statement until its shown us.

Robert Pate

Banned
lawless

The only way that we can establish the law is to be "In Christ". All that are in Christ God sees as perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10. There is no other way that we can establish the law because we are all sinners, Romans 3:10.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
meshak said

I asked her where did Jesus say that ? She hasn't produced that statement from Jesus yet. So its a false invalid statement until its shown us.

Still lying?

it is clear that you don't have much of reading comprehension.

This is for people who has reading skill about how Jesus explains how to inherit eternal life.

Samaritan showed fruit and Jesus said to do like wise.

essential for salvation:

This is it according to Jesus:

Luke 10:25-37 New International Version (NIV)

The Parable of the Good Samaritan

25 On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

26 “What is written in the Law?” he replied. “How do you read it?”

27 He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’[a]; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’

28 “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.”

29 But he wanted to justify himself, so he asked Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”

30 In reply Jesus said: “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was attacked by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead. 31 A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side. 32 So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. 33 But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. 34 He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him. 35 The next day he took out two denarii[c] and gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’

36 “Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?”

37 The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.”

Jesus told him, “Go and do likewise.”

beloved57

Still lying?

it is clear that you don't have much of reading comprehension.

This is for people who has reading skill about how Jesus explains how to inherit eternal life.

Samaritan showed fruit and Jesus said to do like wise.
Still lying. You havent showed one verse where Jesus said that!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Still lying. You havent showed one verse where Jesus said that!

I cannot help you because you are so good at twisting to suit your dogmas.

Stay in your denial and violent dogmas.

Your posts are meaningless.

You are on ignore.

blessings.

beloved57

I cannot help you because you are so good at twisting to suit your dogmas.

Stay in your denial and violent dogmas.

Your posts are meaningless.

You are on ignore.

blessings.

You do all that yapping but still haven't produced the scripture.

john w

Hall of Fame
Christians are not lawless. They are controlled by the Holy Spirit, not the law, Romans 8:1-3.

You are walking after the law of sin and death, Romans 8:2.

And you're a fraud, walking after the devil, lying like him, the father of lies.

glorydaz

You apparently don't hear the law, Galatians 4:21.

You will hear it in the judgment.

You know darn good and well that he is not saying believers are under the Law. He is saying the Law has not been abolished....it is still in effect for all the ungodly.

You have just donkeyed down in your stubborn pride, and I really don't understand why you pick a battle that is so clearly not a battle at all. It's silly. Crime-a-nittly this is getting old. I expect better from you, Robert.

You do make it sound like the law has been abolished....when, in fact, it's only believers who have been delivered from it. We can't even preach the Gospel without preaching the Law. How will men know they need a Saviour unless they can be shown how they have sinned?

Robert Pate

Banned
You know darn good and well that he is not saying believers are under the Law. He is saying the Law has not been abolished....it is still in effect for all the ungodly.

You have just donkeyed down in your stubborn pride, and I really don't understand why you pick a battle that is so clearly not a battle at all. It's silly. Crime-a-nittly this is getting old. I expect better from you, Robert.

You do make it sound like the law has been abolished....when, in fact, it's only believers who have been delivered from it. We can't even preach the Gospel without preaching the Law. How will men know they need a Saviour unless they can be shown how they have sinned?

If you don't have faith that Jesus fulfilled the law and then abolished it then so be it unto you.

Same way with sins. If you don't have faith that Jesus atoned for your sins then chances are you are still in them.

We only receive what we have faith in.

We stand for the truth of God's word. You should be standing with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.