The Abolishment of God's Law

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Pate

Banned
The words "Law" and "Religion" mean the same thing. When one is doing the law, they are doing their religion. When they are doing their religion they are doing the law. One might say that any religious thing that we do is a work of the law. The law either tells us to do something or not to do something. There are literally hundreds of commandments in the Bible. The law, which is the law of Moses, covers every facet of ones life. In the Old Testament era if you followed the law you were blessed. If you went against the law you were cursed. The Old Testament Jews were caught between the blessings and the cursing's.

The word "Abolish" in the Greek Means, Abolish, cease, deliver, destroy, do away, put away, vanish away, make void. Source: Strong's Concordance, word #G2673.

Salvation is being delivered from the law because we are sinners.

"Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to them that are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped and the whole world will become guilty before God, Romans 3:19.

We are all born into the world under the law and are guilty of breaking God's law, Romans 3:20. Also Romans 3:10. We need to be delivered from the law because the law brings judgment and condemnation.

"By the deeds of the law there shall not be any flesh justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin" Romans 3:20.

Beware of those who teach that the law has NOT been abolished and teach that you should observe the commandments. They are son's of hell and want you to become like them, Matthew 23:4. Christians are NOT under the law, nor are we subject to the law. This is why Paul wrote, "The Just Shall Live By Faith" Romans 1:17. To live by faith means to live by the Holy Spirit and not the letter of the law.

"The letter kills, but the Spirit gives life" 2 Corinthians 3:6.

Here are some other scriptures related to Not being under the law.

Ephesians 2:15.
Colossians 2:14.
Romans 3:19,20.
Romans 7:1-7.
Romans 6:14.
Romans 8:2.
Romans 10:4.
Hebrews 7:18.
Hebrews 12:27.
Hebrews 10:1.
Galatians 2:16.
Galatians 3:24,25.
Galatians 2:19.
Galatians 3:10.
Galatians 4:21.
Galatians 5:18.
2 Corinthians 3:6.
2 Corinthians 3:13.
Acts 13:39.
1 Timothy 1:9.
James 2:10.
John 1:17.

john w

Hall of Fame
Beware of those who teach that the law has NOT been abolished and teach that you should observe the commandments.

More of your satanic false dichotomy. No scripture testifies to God's holy law being abolished, devil child, as you've been shown as you spam another thread on this satanic assertion, being prompted by the devil, as believers not being "under" the law, as a rule of life, under it jurisdiction, does not mean that it has been abolished.

They are son's of hell and want you to become like them, Matthew 23:4.

Emotional false accusation, right from satan.

Christians are NOT under the law, nor are we subject to the law.

This is why Paul wrote, "The Just Shall Live By Faith" Romans 1:17. To live by faith means to live by the Holy Spirit and not the letter of the law.

Agreed-does not mean that God's holy law has been abolished, satanic butcher of the word "abolish."

Agreed-does not mean that God's holy law has been abolished, satanic butcher of the word "abolish."

Watch Pate respond, although he said 5 times, in the last few weeks, he would not respond, and put me on ignore, 4 times. Watch....he just cannot resist spamming/conning others re. this satanic " The Abolishment of God's Law," from the pits of hell.

Robert Pate

Banned
You apparently you can't read scripture.

What you do best is try to put people down so that you can elevate yourself.

You called me dung, wolf, Satan, idiot, pervert, etc. and no one said anything to you about it.

I think that you are sick in the head and need help.

For you the law has not been abolished. You can look forward to being judged by it and condemned to hell by it.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Robert, you keep talking about a law that ended centuries ago. Why?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The words "Law" and "Religion" mean the same thing. When one is doing the law, they are doing their religion. When they are doing their religion they are doing the law. One might say that any religious thing that we do is a work of the law. The law either tells us to do something or not to do something. There are literally hundreds of commandments in the Bible. The law, which is the law of Moses, covers every facet of ones life. In the Old Testament era if you followed the law you were blessed. If you went against the law you were cursed. The Old Testament Jews were caught between the blessings and the cursing's.

The word "Abolish" in the Greek Means, Abolish, cease, deliver, destroy, do away, put away, vanish away, make void. Source: Strong's Concordance, word #G2673.

Salvation is being delivered from the law because we are sinners.

"Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to them that are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped and the whole world will become guilty before God, Romans 3:19.

We are all born into the world under the law and are guilty of breaking God's law, Romans 3:20. Also Romans 3:10. We need to be delivered from the law because the law brings judgment and condemnation.

"By the deeds of the law there shall not be any flesh justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin" Romans 3:20.

Beware of those who teach that the law has NOT been abolished and teach that you should observe the commandments. They are son's of hell and want you to become like them, Matthew 23:4. Christians are NOT under the law, nor are we subject to the law. This is why Paul wrote, "The Just Shall Live By Faith" Romans 1:17. To live by faith means to live by the Holy Spirit and not the letter of the law.

"The letter kills, but the Spirit gives life" 2 Corinthians 3:6.

Shalom.

Today is Sheni (Second), 11-20, until sundown.

Think about the laws of the land. They are either religious or not. We do have a Jewish and Christian foundation to and for our country, our nation, the United States of America. Being that I am of Israel as a proselyte and a convert I recognize Torah as God's Law and the New Covenant God's law written on minds and hearts. I am not without God and I am not without His Law. Neither should be this our nation in which we live. God's Laws do not need to be seen as religious or as religious laws. Our country was founded upon Biblical principles, precepts, morals. We have the Judeo-Christian Ethic, Principle, Religion.

There is no law against the things of the Spirit of God. But I would not say that this means that as Jews or Christians we should have no law or laws in our lives, even the Law and laws of God.... Rather we should accept God's Law for what it is, encourage others to live by it, and think seriously about its place and foundation in our country and nation as God's law for the land in which we live. Some of the Torah is understood to be only for the land of Israel, and for Jews and others around the world and in the United States of America of and for which I can speak, we can voluntarily accept that which makes sense for us from God's Law that otherwise would only be observed in the land. It is not always required, and there is a sanctity of and about God's Law and His laws in and for the Land of Israel in the land.

Do you teach God's Law to others, to rescue the dying and perishing of the world, that they would understand the ways of God? There are Biblical Mitzvot, Commandments, Deeds. We live according to the Torah. I read, study, observe, keep, and teach the Torah. Yeshua instructed us to keep and teach, or do and teach, the commandments. Yeshua is the Messiah and we should live according to His teaching, His instruction.

Do not teach falsely that God's Law has been abolished, that people do not need to observe it, or that people do not need to observe the law even of the land in which they live. We should live according to God's Law. This is one reason people convert to Judaism or become proselytes of or to Israel. We need God's instruction in our lives. We need His Law in our land.

God has instructed that you abstain from things polluted by idols, from sexual immorality, from things strangled, and from blood. See Acts 15:20. Now, read 1 Corinthians 11:25 and tell me if it applies to you. Was 1 Corinthians written to Jews or Gentiles? Or, both? Because in Jeremiah we read that God would make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah, that He would put His law in their minds, and write in on their hearts.

Shalom.

Jacob

john w

Hall of Fame
You apparently you can't read scripture.

What you do best is try to put people down so that you can elevate yourself.

You called me dung, wolf, Satan, idiot, pervert, etc. and no one said anything to you about it.

I think that you are sick in the head and need help.

For you the law has not been abolished. You can look forward to being judged by it and condemned to hell by it.

"You apparently you can't read scripture"=666th time Pate has spammed this debate ender this year.

More spam, and sophistry. No scripture asserts that the law has been abolished for anyone, you habitual liar.

Judged by a law that does not exist, according to you, demon? Tell us how that works. Rhetorical request.

And I correctly called you dung, wolf, Satan, idiot, pervert, etc., because the book tells me to identify you as such, for your satanic assertion that God's holy law was abolished/gone/does not exist. Accept it, wolf.

I warn you again, to stop your satanic accusations, and made up, satanic assertions, that God's holy law has been abolished, as you not only pervert the book, with this made up "doctrine"/interpretation, but pervert the meaning of "abolish."

And why do you keep breaking your promise, Pate, that you will ignore/not respond to me? Because you are dishonest, a poser, he devil "inspiring" you. Ssssssssssssssssss.

Cease spamming this satanic assertion, on the last 5 threads of yours. If you do, you will find me one of the sweetest members of the boc.

Robert Pate

Banned
"You apparently you can't read scripture"=666th time Pate has spammed this debate ender this year.

More spam, and sophistry. No scripture asserts that the law has been abolished for anyone, you habitual liar.

Judged by a law that does not exist, according to you, demon? Tell us how that works. Rhetorical request.

And I correctly called you dung, wolf, Satan, idiot, pervert, etc., because the book tells me to identify you as such, for your satanic assertion that God's holy law was abolished/gone/does not exist. Accept it, wolf.

I warn you again, to stop your satanic accusations, and made up, satanic assertions, that God's holy law has been abolished, as you not only pervert the book, with this made up "doctrine"/interpretation, but pervert the meaning of "abolish."

And why do you keep breaking your promise, Pate, that you will ignore/not respond to me? Because you are dishonest, a poser, he devil "inspiring" you. Ssssssssssssssssss.

Cease spamming this satanic assertion, on the last 5 threads of yours. If you do, you will find me one of the sweetest members of the boc.

John W and others that teach the law has not been abolished are enemies of the Gospel.

If the law has not been abolished, no one can be justified by faith alone.

If the law has not been abolished, we are all still in our sins and without hope.

If the law has not been abolished, we will all be condemned in the judgment.

Salvation is being delivered from the law. If the law has not been abolished we will not be saved from it, instead we will be condemned by it.

This is why Paul said, "There is therefore now no condemnation to them that are "In Christ" Romans 8:1.

There is no condemnation because the law has been fulfilled and abolished by Jesus Christ.

John W does not believe the Gospel. There can be no Gospel if we are still under and subject to the law.

Paul has a message for John W. Here it is John W.

"Tell me that you desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law?" Galatians 4:21.

Maybe John W is spiritually dead. He cant read the scriptures, nor can he hear the law.

Robert Pate

Banned
Shalom.

Today is Sheni (Second), 11-20, until sundown.

Think about the laws of the land. They are either religious or not. We do have a Jewish and Christian foundation to and for our country, our nation, the United States of America. Being that I am of Israel as a proselyte and a convert I recognize Torah as God's Law and the New Covenant God's law written on minds and hearts. I am not without God and I am not without His Law. Neither should be this our nation in which we live. God's Laws do not need to be seen as religious or as religious laws. Our country was founded upon Biblical principles, precepts, morals. We have the Judeo-Christian Ethic, Principle, Religion.

There is no law against the things of the Spirit of God. But I would not say that this means that as Jews or Christians we should have no law or laws in our lives, even the Law and laws of God.... Rather we should accept God's Law for what it is, encourage others to live by it, and think seriously about its place and foundation in our country and nation as God's law for the land in which we live. Some of the Torah is understood to be only for the land of Israel, and for Jews and others around the world and in the United States of America of and for which I can speak, we can voluntarily accept that which makes sense for us from God's Law that otherwise would only be observed in the land. It is not always required, and there is a sanctity of and about God's Law and His laws in and for the Land of Israel in the land.

Do you teach God's Law to others, to rescue the dying and perishing of the world, that they would understand the ways of God? There are Biblical Mitzvot, Commandments, Deeds. We live according to the Torah. I read, study, observe, keep, and teach the Torah. Yeshua instructed us to keep and teach, or do and teach, the commandments. Yeshua is the Messiah and we should live according to His teaching, His instruction.

Do not teach falsely that God's Law has been abolished, that people do not need to observe it, or that people do not need to observe the law even of the land in which they live. We should live according to God's Law. This is one reason people convert to Judaism or become proselytes of or to Israel. We need God's instruction in our lives. We need His Law in our land.

God has instructed that you abstain from things polluted by idols, from sexual immorality, from things strangled, and from blood. See Acts 15:20. Now, read 1 Corinthians 11:25 and tell me if it applies to you. Was 1 Corinthians written to Jews or Gentiles? Or, both? Because in Jeremiah we read that God would make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah, that He would put His law in their minds, and write in on their hearts.

Shalom.

Jacob

Are you prepared to be judged by the law in the judgment? Have you like the rich young ruler kept the law from your youth? Have all of your thoughts been pure and without sin? Are you willing to sell all that you have and give it to the poor? Have you always given to those that ask of you? Do you bless those that curse you?

Or are you a hypocrite?

beloved57

Gods Law hasnt been abolished by Christ, but fulfilled by Him. Whats been abolished are al the sins of Gods elect against Gods law, they were blotted out at the Cross Col 2:13-14

13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

All of the trespasses of the elect, which had been charged to Christ, have been blotted out, taken out of the way, being nailed to His Cross.

But the Law itself is still in force, it condemns and curses the goats Matt 25:41

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Are you prepared to be judged by the law in the judgment? Have you like the rich young ruler kept the law from your youth? Have all of your thoughts been pure and without sin? Are you willing to sell all that you have and give it to the poor? Have you always given to those that ask of you? Do you bless those that curse you?

Or are you a hypocrite?

Shalom.

Today is Shlishli, 11-21. It is Yom, Day, until sundown, as with the calendar day.

I do not want to be judged by any standard other than God's Law, the Word of God. I do not know what you are talking about.

Shalom.

Jacob

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

If the law has not been abolished, we are all still in our sins and without hope.

If the law has been abolished why do you keep beating a dead horse?

:deadhorse:

john w

Hall of Fame
John W and others that teach the law has not been abolished are enemies of the Gospel.

Robert Pate,that "teaches" that God's holy laws have been abolished, are wolves, perverters of the gospel of Christ, and pawns of Satan, children of the devil.

Made up-the law has not been abolished-no scripture says that-the above is your humanism "interpretation." Christians are not subject to the law, not under its jurisdiction, but Pate satanically asserts that God's holy law no longer exists-gone-vanished.

Salvation is being delivered from the law. If the law has not been abolished we will not be saved from it, instead we will be condemned by it.

This is why Paul said, "There is therefore now no condemnation to them that are "In Christ" Romans 8:1.

There is no condemnation because the law has been fulfilled and abolished by Jesus Christ.

John W does not believe the Gospel. There can be no Gospel if we are still under and subject to the law.

Paul has a message for John W. Here it is John W.

"Tell me that you desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law?" Galatians 4:21.

Maybe John W is spiritually dead. He cant read the scriptures, nor can he hear the law.

More spam that is straight from the pits of hell, as this wolf Pate satanically asserts that God's holy law no longer exists.

This devil child will be in hell, for this devilish, satanic dung.

And Pate, on record, asserts that the 12, Paul, the early Acts believers are in hell now, as they all followed a law, "post cross," including all the feasts.

Are the feasts part of the law, Pate?

He won't touch this-I've asked him this over 10 times.

Robert Pate

Banned
Shalom.

Today is Shlishli, 11-21. It is Yom, Day, until sundown, as with the calendar day.

I do not want to be judged by any standard other than God's Law, the Word of God. I do not know what you are talking about.

Shalom.

Jacob

Are you aware that God's law demands perfection and anything less than perfection is sin?

Robert Pate

Banned
Robert Pate,that "teaches" that God's holy laws have been abolished, are wolves, perverters of the gospel of Christ, and pawns of Satan, children of the devil.

Made up-the law has not been abolished-no scripture says that-the above is your humamism "interpretation.Christians are npt subject to the law, not under its jurisdiction, but Pate satanically asserts that God's holy law no longer exists-gone-vanished.

More spam that is straight from the pits of hell, as this wolf Pate satanically asserts that God'sholy law no longer exists.

This devil child will be in hell, for this devilish, satanic dung.[/QUOTE]

The law has been abolished for Christians and those that have faith that they are no longer under it or subject to it. That could mean that you will be judged by it.

john w

Hall of Fame
Gods Law hasnt been abolished by Christ, but fulfilled by Him. Whats been abolished are al the sins of Gods elect against Gods law, they were blotted out at the Cross Col 2:13-14

13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

All of the trespasses of the elect, which had been charged to Christ, have been blotted out, taken out of the way, being nailed to His Cross.

But the Law itself is still in force, it condemns and curses the goats Matt 25:41

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

I've been showing him the underlined, for weeks, but he is under the control of satan, denying it.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Are you aware that God's law demands perfection and anything less than perfection is sin?

Yes. But sin is defined in and by God's Law, which Jesus taught. It is not simply a matter of using the word perfection or saying you cannot measure up to Jesus' perfect standard for living, His law, God's law in the New Covenant, the Law of Moses, or God's Word in its entirety. The law of Christ is not a substitute for the Law of Moses, God's Law, or even if you were to say New Covenant law (yet no commandment has been abolished and I do not see any commandment added). Such that, does Jesus have a law different from the Law of Moses? The law of Christ agrees with the Law of Moses that Jesus taught, in that we should love our neighbor each one of us as our own self. God's law written on minds and hearts in the New Covenant does not imply a different law from the Law of Moses. Still according to Hebrews with a change of the priesthood there has been a change of the law. Not that the Law has been changed, certainly (correct). By what standard is the sinner judged? God's Law. Do you know of a higher standard than the one you have described?

Shalom.

Jacob

john w

Hall of Fame
It has not been abolished for unbelievers.

Now he is changing his "argument," corrupting the meaning, butchering the meaning, of "abolish."

No such thing as "Abolished for some....not abolished for others," as that is akin to "This person is physically dead sometimes, and physically alive other times."

Are the feasts part of the law, Pate?

Status
Not open for further replies.