The Abolishment of God's Law

Status
Not open for further replies.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
lol, I didnt think you had a scripture for that statement !

here you go: This simple word of Jesus has been disregarded by most churches.

Luke 10:25-37 New International Version (NIV)

The Parable of the Good Samaritan

25 On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

26 “What is written in the Law?” he replied. “How do you read it?”

27 He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’[a]; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’

28 “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.”

29 But he wanted to justify himself, so he asked Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”

30 In reply Jesus said: “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was attacked by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead. 31 A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side. 32 So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. 33 But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. 34 He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him. 35 The next day he took out two denarii[c] and gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’

36 “Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?”

37 The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.”

Jesus told him, “Go and do likewise.”

Robert Pate

Banned
Made up. No scripture asserts that He abolished/destroyed/made void/eliminated the law. And no, devil child, just because believers are not under the law's jurisdiction, that does not mean that it no longer exists. Satan taught you that.

Pate: I am not under the laws of Great Britain, Mexico..........................................................................so that means the laws of Great Britain, Mexico are abolished-they have been destroyed, no longer exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moron.

You are so full of hostility and bitterness it is not possible for the word of God to convince you of anything.

Ephesians 2:15 also Colossians 2:14 and Galatians 3:24,25.

john w

Hall of Fame
You are so full of hostility and bitterness it is not possible for the word of God to convince you of anything.

Ephesians 2:15 also Colossians 2:14 and Galatians 3:24,25.
Translation: Left to "Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah!!!"

And I gave you an exposition, on the meaning of Ephesians 2:15 KJ, Colossians 2:14 KJV, and Galatians 3:24-25 KJV, as have others, and it does not mean, as you satanically spit from the pits of hell, that the holy law of God has been destroyed/abolished/made void/eliminated/vanished.

Pate: I am not under the laws of Great Britain, Spain, Korea, France..............................so that means that the laws of Great Britain, Spain, Korea, France............................have been abolished/have been destroyed/have been eliminated/have been made void/have vanished/no longer exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I picked apart your sophistry, deceit, convoluted "logic," kindergarten thinking, humanism, satanic assertions, leaving you bloodied on the roadside, slumped, in a heap, for the babes/sheep to witness, what happens to a wolf, when they come in our territory, and face the Rifleman, with their devilish "doctrine."

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
Translation: Left to "Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah!!!"

I picked apart your sophistry, deceit, convoluted "logic," kindergarten thinking, humanism, satanic assertions, leaving you bloodied on the roadside, slumped, in a heap, for the babes/sheep to witness, what happens to a wolf, when they come in our territory, and face the Rifleman, with their devilish "doctrine."

You have no scripture to refute what I posted. All that you have is insults and hot air. You are in blatant denial of God's word.

Christians are not under the law, "For you are not under the law, but under grace" Romans 6:14.

We are not under the law because the law has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Christians are not under the law, "For you are not under the law, but under grace" Romans 6:14.

Shalom.

Today is Shlishli, 11-28, Yom, Day, until sundown, where I am in the United States of America.

The enmity, that is, the law of commandments contained in ordinances, has been abolished, whatever it is. The enmity. Apparently, though Gentiles could believe in God, the law of commandments contained in ordinances, whatever it is, separated Jews and Gentiles because the Jew would observe God's Law whereas the Gentile would not or could not or did not choose to do so. To be a part of the nation of Israel, or to be in fellowship with Jews, we have to consider what these things mean. Being a Jew and living among Gentiles I live a particular way, my way according to the Law, Torah. The New Covenant. With Jesus as my example for how to obey God. Jesus observed and taught the Law. Being a Jew and a follower of Jesus I do too. But a Gentile can come to God and repent and obey or observe God's Law His Commandments. However, no one is saved by the Law. So what separated the Gentile from the Jew in observing the Law and obeying God, faith in God and Jesus, do you think? Was it the Law? Was it ordinances? What was the enmity? What is the law of commandments contained in ordinances? Was it the Law or the Torah or added commandments? Something separated the Gentile from worshipping and following the one true God. Though nothing did.

Shalom.

Jacob

john w

Hall of Fame
You have no scripture to refute what I posted. All that you have is insults and hot air. You are in blatant denial of God's word.

Wicked, habitual liar. I/others, gave you chapter/verse, in which to soak that satanic head/"spirit," that refuted your satanic assertions,that the holy law of God has been destroyed/abolished/made void/eliminated/vanished.

Shut your foul trap, you moron, as your daddy devil keeps telling you to spam that false dichotomy, straw man, as, yes, Christians are not under the law, but that does not mean that the holy law of God has been destroyed/abolished/made void/eliminated/vanished, as you keep spamming, from the pits of hell.

No scripture says that the reason for believers not being under the law, is because it does not exist, as you satanically assert.

Pate:We in the US are not under the laws of Great Britain, France, Mexico.............because the laws of Great Britain, France, Mexico.......do not exist/have been abolished/have been destroyed/have been made void/have vanished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moron. Juvenile kid stuff.

Robert Pate

Banned
Wicked, habitual liar. I/others, gave you chapter/verse, in which to soak that satanic head/"spirit," that refuted your satanic assertions,that the holy law of God has been destroyed/abolished/made void/eliminated/vanished.

Shut your foul trap, you moron, as your daddy devil keeps telling you to spam that false dichotomy, straw man, as, yes, Christians are not under the law, but that does not mean that the holy law of God has been destroyed/abolished/made void/eliminated/vanished, as you keep spamming, from the pits of hell.

No scripture says that the reason for believers not being under the law, is because it does not exist, as you satanically assert.

Pate:We in the US are not under the laws of Great Britain, France, Mexico.............because the laws of Great Britain, France, Mexico.......do not exist/have been abolished/have been destroyed/have been made void/have vanished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moron. Juvenile kid stuff.

You are about as heretical as they come.

For the Christian, the Old Covenant, the law and the Jewish religion are abolished, gone, fading away, decaying, vanishing and waxing old, Hebrews 8:13.

They have been replaced by the New Covenant, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. From now on, "The Just Shall Live By Faith" Romans 1:17. and not by rules, laws or religion.

Wakeup looney tunes, We now have a New Testament that is based upon better promises, Hebrews 8:6.

Faith in Jesus and his Gospel is the new and living way, not Old Testament law that has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15.

The New Covenant is not according to the Old Covenant, Hebrews 8:9. The Old Covenant and the law were contrary to us. No one could keep it or do it, Colossians 2:14. This is why Jesus nailed it to his cross.

clefty

WHAT this again? Like a dog to your vomit...If the Law is abolished what does it matter if we are being taught and led by the Spirit...bare fruit...do works for which when He is coming His reward is with Him...

Why the insistence of John that HERE are they that KEEP the commandments of Yah and the FAITH OF His Son?

That law includes the adoption clauses that allow you into HIM HIS PEOPLE...to be grafted...adobpted...not of the world...Satan has no claim because the Law says He bought you and now you are His slave...do slaves do whatever they want? Hardly but His good works His way...wearing His yoke you WANT to do the WIll of the Father to abide in His love...knowing what was done for you BY LAW for you to be adopted BY LAW and His BY LAW and saved BY LAW ...FROM something that still is to come BY LAW...

john w

Hall of Fame
You are about as heretical as they come.

For the Christian, the Old Covenant, the law and the Jewish religion are abolished, gone, fading away, decaying, vanishing and waxing old, Hebrews 8:13.
Wicked liar-and the NC is made with those to whom the OC was promised-the nation Israel-not the boc, moron.

The NC was enacted/ratified, but it has yet to be inaugurated, accuser of the brethren-that awaits the second coming, "the second time."

Heb 8 KJV
13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

Rerad it, bible corrupter-ready to vanish away.

Robert Pate

Banned
WHAT this again? Like a dog to your vomit...If the Law is abolished what does it matter if we are being taught and led by the Spirit...bare fruit...do works for which when He is coming His reward is with Him...

Why the insistence of John that HERE are they that KEEP the commandments of Yah and the FAITH OF His Son?

That law includes the adoption clauses that allow you into HIM HIS PEOPLE...to be grafted...adobpted...not of the world...Satan has no claim because the Law says He bought you and now you are His slave...do slaves do whatever they want? Hardly but His good works His way...wearing His yoke you WANT to do the WIll of the Father to abide in His love...knowing what was done for you BY LAW for you to be adopted BY LAW and His BY LAW and saved BY LAW ...FROM something that still is to come BY LAW...

You and John W are like brothers, you both refuse to believe that the law has been abolished.

There is no law for those that are Christians. Paul said that the law is not for the righteous man (Christians) but for the lawless, the disobedient, the ungodly, sinners, the unholy, the profane, murders, manslayers, homosexuals, whoremongers, perjured persons.

I would say that if any of the above fits you guys then the law is for you.

clefty

You and John W are like brothers, you both refuse to believe that the law has been abolished.

There is no law for those that are Christians. Paul said that the law is not for the righteous man (Christians) but for the lawless, the disobedient, the ungodly, sinners, the unholy, the profane, murders, manslayers, homosexuals, whoremongers, perjured persons.

You are in the first catagory there. Under the Lawless heading. Your name would appear under the second heading too...disobedient...oh and third for what kind of God has no law?...ungodly...sinner...yup...unholy...the Law determines what is Holy...even Him...profane? Easily your issue nothing more profane than teaching there is no difference between what you were and the world and what you are now...so far you check off to almost have of that list...

You were doing better when you admitted following the Spirits teaching and direction was happened when you accepted Him...to be IN HIM...ha...as if there there is no law...IT PUT YOU THERE...

Just like the ones in egypt were in their houses covered in blood because of FAITH and OBEDIENCE to the commandment to be spared the WRATH that PASSED OVER...claiming there is no Law puts you outside of Him you no longer abide in His love as you do NOT live as He did nor bare fruit like His...

john w

Hall of Fame

Made up. Moron, as Paul is not saying the law has been destroyed/abolished/made void, deceiver. .That is your daddy devil's interpretation, which you spam.

Pate-on record:

-There is no law in Great Britain,.....................the rest of the world=abolished/gone/destroyed.

-Murder, rape, sodomy, incest, adultery, having 4 wives, sex with teens.....................................................................................................................are all OK, for believers, as there is no objective God's law against them, as they are abolished/made void/destroyed, as every believer can rely on the Holy Spirit to decide what is right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=satanic.

Get off this site, pawn of satan.

Robert Pate

Banned
Made up. Moron, as Paul is not saying the law has been destroyed/abolished/made void, deceiver. .That is your daddy devil's interpretation, which you spam.

Pate-on record:

-There is no law in Great Britain,.....................the rest of the world=abolished/gone/destroyed.

-Murder, rape, sodomy, incest, adultery, having 4 wives, sex with teens.....................................................................................................................are all OK, for believers, as there is no objective God's law against them, as they are abolished/made void/destroyed, as every believer can rely on the Holy Spirit to decide what is right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=satanic.

Get off this site, pawn of satan.

Not made up. Paul said that the law is not for the righteous man, 1 Timothy 1:9. 10.

I guess that it is for perverts like yourself.

clefty

Not made up. Paul said that the law is not for the righteous man, 1 Timothy 1:9. 10.

I guess that it is for perverts like yourself.

Ok really tired of this...how about you list which of the Commandments the Spirit will NOT teach you nor lead you into keeping...you know IN HIM...to abide in His love...

Let me start...if as you claim you are a righteous man are you wanting to kill? Does the Spirit lead you away from that law or into it more like keeping it like Him His way...in fact not even getting angry at your brother and trading school yard insults...

Status
Not open for further replies.