The Abolishment of God's Law

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Pate

Banned
Good one, 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV lost one. Read it:

13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

Pate-"is ready to vanish" means the same thing as "has vanished!!!!!"

Romans 3:31 KJV Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

Pate: You do not have the Holy Spirit, Paul, and want to put others under the law!!!! The law is void, destroyed, abolished, no longer exists!!!!!!

_

Matthew 5:17 KJV Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

His purpose was to save lost sinner. After he fulfilled it, he abolished it. That is unless you want to be under it.

john w

Hall of Fame
His purpose was to save lost sinner. After he fulfilled it, he abolished it. That is unless you want to be under it.

Your daddy devil is propping you up, patting you on the back, telling you, to keep insisting, that the LORD God voided/destroyed/abolished/vanished/eliminated His holy law.

No, he did not, pawn of satan. And not to be under the law, its jurisdiction/authority, not having it as a "rule of life," deceiver, as I/others, have pointed out to you, does not mean God's holy law has been voided/destroyed/abolished/vanished/eliminated.

Pate-on record: Since US citizens are not under the laws of Great Britain, Mexico, Spain.......................................................................the respective laws of Great Britain, Mexico, Spain....................................have been abolished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fraud. Moron.

Robert Pate

Banned
Your daddy devil is propping you up, patting you on the back, telling you, to keep insisting, that the LORD God voided/destroyed/abolished/vanished/eliminated His holy law.

No, he did not, pawn of satan. And not to be under the law, its jurisdiction/authority, not having it as a "rule of life," deceiver, as I/others, have pointed out to you, does not mean God's holy law has been voided/destroyed/abolished/vanished/eliminated.

Pate-on record: Since US citizens are not under the laws of Great Britain, Mexico, Spain.......................................................................the respective laws of Great Britain, Mexico, Spain....................................have been abolished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fraud. Moron.

If TOL didn't have a no profanity rule, the trash talker's post would be full of four letter words. Most of them directed at me.

I am not about to go against what the Bible teaches. The Bible plainly teaches that the law has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15 also Colossians 2:14 plus about two dozen other scriptures.

It also makes sense that where there is law there is judgment and condemnation.

Paul also said to the Galatians, "Tell me that you desire to be under the law. Do you not hear the law?" Galatians 4:21.

You apparently want to be under the law. I don't. Paul didn't want the Galatians to be under the law.

beloved57

I will never be judged by the law. My judgment has already taken place. I was put to death "In Christ", Romans 6:6. I am now God's new creation in Jesus Christ, 2 Corinthians 5:17.
U don't even believe that Christ blood saved them it was shed for !

clefty

Jesus says to produce fruit.

Why do you speak against His word?

Remind Him too we are sent the Holy Spirit to keep us taught and guided into Him His way and thus become MORE LIKE His Son and much less than the world and our former selves...and what is not of Him/His Way is still covered by His Son if we acknowlege it and repent...so that the Fathers wrath will pass over us covered by His Son...

Yup fruit more like His not less...

God's Truth

Who is speaking against his word? Christians do good works out of gratitude for what Christ has done for them. Not to be saved.

You do good works out of 'gratitude'?

James 1:16 Don't be deceived, my dear brothers and sisters.

James 1:22
Be doers of the word, and not hearers only. Otherwise, you are deceiving yourselves.

Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.

1 Corinthians 6:9
Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Who is speaking against his word? Christians do good works out of gratitude for what Christ has done for them. Not to be saved.

Then do you accept Jesus' this word?

Luke 10:25-37 New International Version (NIV)

The Parable of the Good Samaritan

25 On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

26 “What is written in the Law?” he replied. “How do you read it?”

27 He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’[a]; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’

28 “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.”

29 But he wanted to justify himself, so he asked Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”

30 In reply Jesus said: “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was attacked by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead. 31 A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side. 32 So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. 33 But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. 34 He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him. 35 The next day he took out two denarii[c] and gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’

36 “Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?”

37 The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.”

Jesus told him, “Go and do likewise.”

john w

Hall of Fame
The most important part of the gospel is Jesus' word, not Paul's.

You skip Jesus' word to push your dogma.
False dichotomy.

The Lord Jesus Christ's words, "the Lord from heaven"'s words, are given by the apostle Paul. The words the Lord Jesus Christ spoke, while on earth, were not His own words-He spoke only God the Father's words.

You've been given the scriptures, that testify to this, but all we get from you, in response, are sound bytes, grunts, snorts.

john w

Hall of Fame

Made up. No scripture asserts that He abolished/destroyed/made void/eliminated the law. And no, devil child, just because believers are not under the law's jurisdiction, that does not mean that it no longer exists. Satan taught you that.

Pate: I am not under the laws of Great Britain, Mexico..........................................................................so that means the laws of Great Britain, Mexico are abolished-they have been destroyed, no longer exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moron.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
False dichotomy.

The Lord Jesus Christ's words, "the Lord from heaven"'s words, are given by the apostle Paul. The words the Lord Jesus Christ spoke, while on earth, were not His own words-He spoke only God the Father's words.

You've been given the scriptures, that testify to this, but all we get from you, in response, are sound bytes, grunts, snorts.

I know what you have been preaching.

GOOD DAY.

john w

Hall of Fame
I know what you have been preaching.

GOOD DAY.

As I predicted-punt the scriptures- just grunt, snort, sound byte.

One, of many:

John 12 KJV
49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

Two, of many:

1 Corinthians 14:37 KJV If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord.

2 Corinthians 13:3 KJV Since ye seek a proof of Christ speaking in me, which to you-ward is not weak, but is mighty in you.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
As I predicted-punt the scriptures- just grunt, snort, sound byte.

One, of many:

John 12 KJV
49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

Two, of many:

1 Corinthians 14:37 KJV If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord.

2 Corinthians 13:3 KJV Since ye seek a proof of Christ speaking in me, which to you-ward is not weak, but is mighty in you.

Ok,

good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.