Shame.org - come on guys we can beat Florida!

C

cattyfan

"Nice little website ya gots here...be a Shame.org if somethin' was ta happen to it..."

Crow

TOL is in first place in it's category, with 318 votes. Bob Enyart is in 3rd place. Y'all be sure to vote for Bob when you stop by to vote for TOL.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Crow

TOL is in first place in it's category, with 318 votes. Bob Enyart is in 3rd place. Y'all be sure to vote for Bob when you stop by to vote for TOL.

I just voted for both TOL and Bob. :chuckle:

Funny. They haven't answered me about my nominating them for the "Hall of Shame." :chuckle:

CryTears

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by Nietzschean

the site is wrong - sodomy is legal in texas now

you should know!:shut:

are we REALLY suppose to vote for TOL, I don't want to if Knight was just kidding?

Crow

Cry, if you go to their site and check out why some of the people/places/media were nominated for shame, you'll find that the Holy Bible, both OT and NT, meets that site's criteria for hate literature because it decries homosexuality.

I'm proud that this site reflects biblical principles accurately enough to be labeled a "Hate" site.

CryTears

BANNED
Banned
I have been surfing the site. I voted for TOL.
It is a strange site, for people who are against hate they sure are hateful!

CryTears

BANNED
Banned
Maybe I should nominate my county fair, we don't have a gay section:kookoo:
and the animals are all straight too!:chuckle:

philosophizer

I really cannot get over the ridiculousness of that site.

In the Organizations column, The Michigan Womyn's Music Festival, described as being "somewhat exclusionary of transsexual people," is in 1st place above NAMBLA whose description says "encourages rape with boys."

Really shows the priorities, eh?

theo_victis

WHY DONT THEY RESPOND? i nominated them a while ago and they still havent even sent me an email telling me off. that makes me sad! I WANT HATE MAIL!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

CryTears

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by Crow

Maybe I should nominate straight pins.
:chuckle:

"get it straight" hahah

hate phrase!

maybe you should market "gay pins" and make sure they don't connect.:bannana:

CryTears

BANNED
Banned
they have Disney listed because they only had a small section displayed for gays (not noticing they didn't have ANY section for hetero's only)
but that is good, maybe they will boycott Disney as they are the biggest promoters of gay films.

Crow

For those of you following the action at shame.org, we at TOL are maintaining the lead in our division, and Bob Enyart has just moved into second place in his division, with George Bush holding the lead.

VOTE!

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Did you see the media catagory? I voted for Braveheart!

Somebody nominated The Bird Cage and their discription of the film was amazing!

Film with Robin Williams portrays gay men as cheap shallow human beings who enable their own demise..

beanieboy

You are going about this all wrong.

You should be doing things much more proactively.

For example, go door to door in your neighborhood, or spam millions of people with email asking for the government to execute homosexuals, and add, "for more info, contact TOL." Then other people will vote for you rather than you having to vote for yourselves.