Shame.org - come on guys we can beat Florida!

Lovejoy

I just voted again. I try to get in there every week or so, and vote for monsters like the Salvation Army and the Red Cross (and TOL). Good, clean fun, this is!

Four O'Clock

thank goodness the core group here will always remain a minority and will never be confused with true Christian faith, committment, and surrender. :(

philosophizer

Thank goodness the queer group at Shame.org will always remain a minority and will never be confused with true Christian faith, committment, and surrender. :bannana:

wholearmor

Thanks, Knight. Crow sent me a birthday wish link in an email and I had to come on in and say thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes.

wholearmor

Originally posted by Crow

I'm sure glad you stopped by. We've missed you, WA. I hope y'all stay a while.

Thank you, Crow. I'm pretty busy working full-time and running a home business so it definitely won't be as much as before. Also, our grandson is 4-years old now and we love spending time with him.

Four O'Clock

Originally posted by philosophizer

Thank goodness the queer group at Shame.org will always remain a minority and will never be confused with true Christian faith, committment, and surrender. :bannana:

Your right philo; it would apply to both the 'Shame.org' nuts and the quasi-Christian TOL Enyart-ites...:)

philosophizer

Originally posted by Four O'Clock

Your right philo; it would apply to both the 'Shame.org' nuts and the quasi-Christian TOL Enyart-ites...:)

I'm not an Enyart-ite, but I can say that the ones here are definitely Christians. They proclaim the salvation that is only found through the grace of Jesus Christ. I'm sorry if you don't like it.

What exactly is a "quasi-Christian?"