Shame.org - come on guys we can beat Florida!

philosophizer

Re: Shame.org - come on guys we can beat Florida!

Originally posted by Knight

Make sure to vote for TOL .

Our goal is to pass Florida by next year. :D

I don't think you have to worry. Voting isn't Florida's forte. :D

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:sam: :sam: :sam: VOTE TOL!!! :sam: :sam: :sam:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Re: Re: Shame.org - come on guys we can beat Florida!

Re: Re: Shame.org - come on guys we can beat Florida!

Originally posted by philosophizer

I don't think you have to worry. Voting isn't Florida's forte. :D
What are you kidding??????

Why do you think Florida is winning?????

:D

cur_deus_homo

Isn't it funny that the Boy Scouts are beating the KKK? :chuckle:
And the KKK is just ahead of the Salvation Army!

Look at some of the other orgs on this list:

Family Research Council
Coral Ridge Ministries
CrossWalk.com
The Red Cross
Concerned Women of America
The Southern Baptist Convention

Please! This cracks me up! Hey, round up all of the Christians, they're promoting hate and violence!

:darwinsm:

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Re: Shame.org - come on guys we can beat Florida!

Make sure to vote for TOL .

Our goal is to pass Florida by next year. :D
:crackup: :thumb:

Lovejoy

That site is bizarre! The strangest thing for me was its take on Hustler. As if the only thing wrong with the magazine is that is depicts lesbians sex acts in a poor light!

I voted for you guys, just to make you happy.

philosophizer

I just went to their site and nominated the bible to be on their shame list. Here's what I wrote on the form:

1. Select the type of nomination.
Media

2. Name the nominee
The Holy Bible

3. Describe the nominee and their offense.
Book that condemns homosexuality, calls it a sin, calls it an abomination, calls for death of homosexuals.

4. Describe the shameful acts in detail.
The Bible calls homosexuality an abomination:
"You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination." -- Leviticus 18:22

The Bible calls for the death of gays:
"If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltness is upon them" -- Leviticus 20:13

The Bible claims that homosexuals won't inherit the kingdom of God:
"Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, shall inherit the kingdom of God." -- 1 Corinthians 6:9-10

The Bible calls homosexuality indecent, depraved, and unnatural:
"For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error. And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper." -- Romans 1:26-28

It said that nominations have to be approved. Let's see if this goes through.

the Sibbie

Hey we just passed Florida with my vote!! Wooo-hooo!

Although Florida still has more votes, but has been on there longer than we have too.

beanieboy

I think it goes way overboard and in so, loses a lot of it's integrety, but at the same time, it's odd to be at a Christian Board where people brag about their hatred and wishes to kill gay people, and rarely of kindness.

Slavery, technically, can be supported by the bible, and people did that, and bragged about that. Today, we think slavery is immoral.

The Bible can be twisted to support the most darkest of hearts and motivations.

I'm sure that the KKK is laughing at the site as well, and voting for themselves. That's why it's so creepy - the similarities between this place and other groups that are considered truly hateful, yet the blindness to see those similarities.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Sibbie

Hey we just passed Florida with my vote!! Wooo-hooo!

Although Florida still has more votes, but has been on there longer than we have too.
USA , USA, USA, USA

errrrrrrr......

I mean....

TOL,
TOL,
TOL,
TOL,
TOL!!!!

JoyfulRook

LOL!

LOL!

Check this out:
1. Select the type of nomination. Select
type...
organizations

2. Name the nominee. Capitalize appropriately.
www.SHAME.org

3. Describe the nominee and their offense. What did this entity do that was most shameful?

Discriminate against those who descriminate...

4. Describe the shameful acts in detail. Be complete and concise.

www.Shame.org discriminates against right wingers who are against Homos and Abortion. This organization DESCRIMINATES against those who don't like Gays and rightwingers who think they should be executed if they do not change their ways. It is biased/bigoted/hateful toward these right wingers.

5. What is your name? This will not be published with the nomination, but will help the editors to know you.

A Member of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracey