Shame.org - come on guys we can beat Florida!

beanieboy

I'm still unclear what this is accomplishing.

If there was a Christian site called Shameonyou.org, and I had all my liberal friends go on it and vote ourselves as the biggest sinners, and then said, "woohoo! We are the biggest sinners!" wouldn't that be odd to you?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by beanieboy

If there was a Christian site called Shameonyou.org, and I had all my liberal friends go on it and vote ourselves as the biggest sinners, and then said, "woohoo! We are the biggest sinners!" wouldn't that be odd to you?
I already responded to this objection.

Please try to pay better attention. :p

Nineveh

Merely Christian
From the page:
"HATE TOLERATED IS HATE TAUGHT"

I could be wrong but... I always thought homos were trying to convince people "tolerance" wasn't the same as promoting...

oooh Bob is on there? I'll have to go back and vote for 'im :)

Go! TOL!

C

cattyfan

there are people on TOL who revel in their sins all the time...for example, the "honorary homosexuals", the atheists, and firechyld (who, although she has a fun personality, clearly enjoys her sins.)

And you could have stopped with "I'm still unclear," and been perfectly correct.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by cattyfan

there are people on TOL who revel in their sins all the time...for example, the "honorary homosexuals", the atheists, and firechyld (who, although she has a fun personality, clearly enjoys her sins.)

And you could have stopped with "I'm still unclear," and been perfectly correct.
:first: POTD

theo_victis

i just got done nominating shame.org for the hall of shame.... hehehe
maybe if enough of us did that they could be on their own board.

Greywolf

From Shame.org's source code:

META NAME="keywords" CONTENT="shame, Hall of Shame, The Michigan Womyn's Music Festival, George W. Bush, Bill Simon, Bob Enyart, Judge Roy Moore, NAMBLA, www.GodHatesFags.com, Rudy Giuliani, www.TheologyOnline.com, Pravda, homosexual, homosexuality, gay, lesbian"

They must really like us. :chuckle:

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by theo_victis

i just got done nominating shame.org for the hall of shame.... hehehe
maybe if enough of us did that they could be on their own board.

:chuckle: I did that this morning. :chuckle:

theo_victis

From ebenz47037

"I did that this morning."

----

hehe it would be awesome for their own site to be on the hall of shame right along with TOL.

VOTE TOL MOST SHAMEFUL SITE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol