pacifism for true Jesus' followers.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I told you I wont reply to argumentative posts.

If you cannot use Jesus' word for discernment, then so be it.

You are not willing to adopt any Jesus word if it does not go along with your denomination or group or organizational practice or doctrines.

So stop your harassment with your questions.

Says the J Dub! Irony!!! Deep, relentless irony!

Luke 2:11 and Is. 43:11

# Denominationally Blind

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It seems that you, Meshak, are against what God teaches throughout his Word.

Shame on you Meshak.

Actually, you don't even consider it, let alone be against it.

It's one thing to reject what God says.

It's something else entirely to not even read or consider what God has to say about a matter.

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

Do you believe Christians should engage in the killing of thousands in Iraq for the oil, and there will be no consequences for the nation?

LA

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Interesting you should say that.

I did have to do with some people who claimed everyone will be raised again to live in the millenniam.

I said , what about Hitler?

They said, it will very hard for him,

I said, downright impossible,

They said, you unbeliever in the mercy of God,

I said, goodbye have a nice day.

Nevertheless, I do have a few question marks about those who were killed as babies etc. just how that works.

LA

Do you believe Christians should engage in the killing of thousands in Iraq for the oil, and there will be no consequences for the nation?

LA
Give me a moment to reply

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I told you I wont reply to argumentative posts.

If you cannot use Jesus' word for discernment, then so be it.

You are not willing to adopt any Jesus word if it does not go along with your denomination or group or organizational practice or doctrines.

So stop your harassment with your questions.

Says the person unwilling to listen to what God says, "Come let us reason together," which implies many questions being asked to discern a matter.

So how about you stop being a troll and actually respond to reason.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Interesting you should say that.

I did have to do with some people who claimed everyone will be raised again to live in the millenniam.

I said , what about Hitler?

They said, it will very hard for him,

I said, downright impossible,

They said, you unbeliever in the mercy of God,

I said, goodbye have a nice day.

Those in hell shall remain there until Judgment day as explained in Revelation.

Nevertheless, I do have a few question marks about those who were killed as babies etc. just how that works.

LA

It's a very good question, and deals with the "age of accountability," which is a huge topic to discuss, but I'll summarize it as best I can.

Children who die who are under the age of accountability (which is different for each person) do not go to Hell, they go to heaven, because, as the Bible says, they are known by God. They haven't sinned, and Jesus' death on the cross paid for Adam's sin, so no one will be punished for the sin of Adam.

However, as I've explained before in other threads, God is not a sadist, nor is He unhealthy or sick. He will not force someone to live with Him for all of eternity if they don't want to. So the children who die on earth who, over time, grow up and come to reject God, they will be allowed to leave Heaven and spend eternity apart from God.

LA

For the "War on Terror", funding a war is expensive. And since we were on the just side of the war, liberating millions of people from the terrorists, part of the punishment of the governments that supported terrorism was that we take some oil to compensate us for the cost.

It is a just function for a government to go to war if our neighbors are suffering oppression.

There is nothing wrong for a Christian to participate in justice. In fact, Christians are the only one's who can know right from wrong, because we know the God of righteousness.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Those in hell shall remain there until Judgment day as explained in Revelation.

Where, or do you mean the grave.

It's a very good question, and deals with the "age of accountability," which is a huge topic to discuss, but I'll summarize it as best I can.

Do you mean children go to Heaven but a little older they go to hell if they have not saving faith?

Children who die who are under the age of accountability (which is different for each person) do not go to Hell, they go to heaven, because, as the Bible says, they are known by God. They haven't sinned, and Jesus' death on the cross paid for Adam's sin, so no one will be punished for the sin of Adam.

Everyone born is in Adam until they become in Christ--

Rom 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:
Rom 5:13 (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.
Rom 5:14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

1Co 15:21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
1Co 15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

However, as I've explained before in other threads, God is not a sadist, nor is He unhealthy or sick. He will not force someone to live with Him for all of eternity if they don't want to. So the children who die on earth who, over time, grow up and come to reject God, they will be allowed to leave Heaven and spend eternity apart from God.

That can not be so.

There is no rebellion in Heaven nor has there ever been.

For the "War on Terror", funding a war is expensive. And since we were on the just side of the war, liberating millions of people from the terrorists, part of the punishment of the governments that supported terrorism was that we take some oil to compensate us for the cost.

It is a just function for a government to go to war if our neighbors are suffering oppression.

There is nothing wrong for a Christian to participate in justice. In fact, Christians are the only one's who can know right from wrong, because we know the God of righteousness.

Since when is the killing of Christians in Bagdad a just war.

Also where were the people liberated from the terrorists in Iraq?

Have you read--

1Ki 22:19 And he said, Hear thou therefore the word of the LORD: I saw the LORD sitting on his throne, and all the host of heaven standing by him on his right hand and on his left.
1Ki 22:20 And the LORD said, Who shall persuade Ahab, that he may go up and fall at Ramothgilead? And one said on this manner, and another said on that manner.
1Ki 22:21 And there came forth a spirit, and stood before the LORD, and said, I will persuade him.
1Ki 22:22 And the LORD said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so.
1Ki 22:23 Now therefore, behold, the LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the LORD hath spoken evil concerning thee.

LA

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Where, or do you mean the grave.

No, I mean Hell. Hell is a literal place, though not a physical one.

Do you mean children go to Heaven but a little older they go to hell if they have not saving faith?

No, I mean that the age of accountability is a point in everyone's life where they either accept or reject God.

See http://kgov.com/age-of-accountability.

Everyone born is in Adam until they become in Christ--

Rom 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:
Rom 5:13 (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.
Rom 5:14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

1Co 15:21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
1Co 15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

Are babies innocent at birth? At conception? What have they done that makes them deserving of eternal punishment? Live? That's not a sin, nor is it a crime (though our world today is certainly trying to make it a crime, and sadly, succeeding).

See the link I posted above.

That can not be so.

There is no rebellion in Heaven nor has there ever been.

So Lucifer rebelling against God in the Garden of Eden (which was literally Heaven on Earth) doesn't count?

I'm not talking about rebellion, however, I'm talking about someone making a choice to reject God. God is not a sadist, and He will not force someone to live with Him if they choose not to. He's not sick. For children who die before they get to make that choice, I believe that God allows them to spend time with Him in Heaven, then make their decision on where they want to be.

Since when is the killing of Christians in Bagdad a just war.

In war, there are always going to be innocent bystanders who are injured or killed. That's normal. We can minimize the number of innocents killed, sure. But what's your point?

Also where were the people liberated from the terrorists in Iraq?

The entire country was liberated from Saddam Hussein's terrorist leadership.

Have you read--

1Ki 22:19 And he said, Hear thou therefore the word of the LORD: I saw the LORD sitting on his throne, and all the host of heaven standing by him on his right hand and on his left.
1Ki 22:20 And the LORD said, Who shall persuade Ahab, that he may go up and fall at Ramothgilead? And one said on this manner, and another said on that manner.
1Ki 22:21 And there came forth a spirit, and stood before the LORD, and said, I will persuade him.
1Ki 22:22 And the LORD said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so.
1Ki 22:23 Now therefore, behold, the LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the LORD hath spoken evil concerning thee.

LA

I'm not sure what this has to do with what I posted...

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus followers should not endorse any kind of violent practice such as joining the military.

Here is my verses to back up my claim:

Luke 6:27-36 King James Version)

27But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,
28Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.
29And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloak forbid not to take thy coat also.
30Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again.
31And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.
32For if ye love them which love you what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them. 33And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same.
34And if ye to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again.
35But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.
36Be ye therefore merciful, as your Fatheralso is merciful.

and some more:

Matthew 26:52
“Put your sword back in its place,” Jesus said to him, “for all who draw the sword will die by the sword.

Matthew 5:9
Blessed are the peacemakers, For they shall be called sons of God.

Jesus answered, "My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, then My servants would be fighting so that I would not be handed over to the Jews; but as it is, My kingdom is not of this realm."
John 18:36

And His faithful disciple harmonize with Jesus' word:

For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. (2 corinthian 10:4-5)

Romans 12:17-21
17Repay no one evil for evil. Have regard for good things in the sight of all men. 18If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men. 19Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord. 20Therefore "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; If he is thirsty, give him a drink; For in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head." 21Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

II Corinthians 10:3,4
"For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh. For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds."

Ephesians 6:12
"For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places."

I bumped for Tnk123.

You claimed I cannot quote the verses like Patrick Jane says.

I have many threads based on what the Bible says.

So you bash your enemy Christian without cause.

shame on you.

peace and love, friend.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I bumped for Tnk123.

You claimed I cannot quote the verses like Patrick Jane says.

I have many threads based on what the Bible says.

So you bash your enemy Christian without cause.

shame on you.

peace and love, friend.

hello Tnk123, what say you?

You own me an apology for your false witnessing about me.

In fact, pj and musty have been doing the same over and over too.

They are just a big mouth without cause.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
why are you guys derailing the topic?

this thread is about "love your enemy", not about "hell".
Because God loves His enemies enough to not force them to be with Him for all of eternity if they reject Him. That's why.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
why are you guys derailing the topic?

this thread is about "love your enemy", not about "hell".

Because God loves His enemies enough to not force them to be with Him for all of eternity if they reject Him. That's why.
He loves His enemies, but He loves his followers more, and if He were to force His enemies to live with Him and His followers even though they would reject Him, doing so would turn Heaven into Hell for them and for His followers. So even though He loves them, He allows them to choose to remain separated from Him for the rest of eternity if they so choose.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
He loves His enemies, but He loves his followers more,

That's why He expects His followers to follow His teachings, even loving your enemy.

Jesus' standards are not like the world's like your worldly standards.

You are disregarding too many of Jesus' word to accommodate your corrupt practice.

remember Jesus says His followers are not of the world. You are still in the world, you ought to come out of her.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Jesus doesn't judge people who reject him. He was not sent to condemn the world.
*“He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. - John 3:18 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John3:18&version=NKJV

Jesus does not kill them just because they don't accept Him.

Kill? I said nothing about God killing anyone... I said He sends them to a place where He is not, because they reject Him, and don't want to be in His presence.

You comment shows panicking.

How am I panicking?

clam down, Jesus loves you.