pacifism for true Jesus' followers.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus followers should not endorse any kind of violent practice such as joining the military.

Here is my verses to back up my claim:

Luke 6:27-36 King James Version)

27But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,
28Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.
29And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloak forbid not to take thy coat also.
30Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again.
31And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.
32For if ye love them which love you what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them. 33And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same.
34And if ye to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again.
35But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.
36Be ye therefore merciful, as your Fatheralso is merciful.

and some more:

Matthew 26:52
“Put your sword back in its place,” Jesus said to him, “for all who draw the sword will die by the sword.

Matthew 5:9
Blessed are the peacemakers, For they shall be called sons of God.

Jesus answered, "My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, then My servants would be fighting so that I would not be handed over to the Jews; but as it is, My kingdom is not of this realm."
John 18:36

And His faithful disciple harmonize with Jesus' word:

For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. (2 corinthian 10:4-5)

Romans 12:17-21
17Repay no one evil for evil. Have regard for good things in the sight of all men. 18If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men. 19Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord. 20Therefore "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; If he is thirsty, give him a drink; For in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head." 21Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

II Corinthians 10:3,4
"For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh. For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds."

Ephesians 6:12
"For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places."

bump

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
It seems that you are against what Jesus and His apostles teach.

shame on you, JR.
It seems that you, Meshak, are against what God teaches throughout his Word.

Shame on you Meshak.

Actually, you don't even consider it, let alone be against it.

It's one thing to reject what God says.

It's something else entirely to not even read or consider what God has to say about a matter.

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

meshak

BANNED
Banned
It seems that you, Meshak, are against what God teaches throughout his Word.

Shame on you Meshak.

Actually, you don't even consider it, let alone be against it.

It's one thing to reject what God says.

It's something else entirely to not even read or consider what God has to say about a matter.

You are trolling.

shame on you.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You are trolling.

Shame on you!

You refuse to discuss your beliefs like a normal person would. You are a troll.

Christianity is all about Jesus and His teaching. Yet you don't even honor His teaching and claiming to be a Christian.

If you don't understand the OP, get out of this thread.

The OP is self explanatory.

You are just jealous of pacifists because they are willing to follow His teaching.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Christianity is all about Jesus and His teaching.

True. It's not about what Meshak thinks or believes. It's about what the Bible says.

Yet you don't even honor His teaching

Yes I do...
No you don't...
Yes I do....
No you don't...

How do you know? Have you ever considered the possibility that you're the one who's not honoring God?

and claiming to be a Christian.

Right, because you can tell me with absolute certainty that I'm not a Christian. Right?

I can, with absolute certainty, tell you that my name is written in the Book of Life of the Lamb, not by anything I've done, no sirree, but by Jesus dying on the cross for my sins, who forgave me of them when I repented of them.

If you don't understand the OP, get out of this thread.

The OP is self explanatory.

And yet you don't even seem to understand it yourself.

Pacifism. Is. A. Sin.
It's Apathy, and God does not give us the authority to be apathetic towards the world.

You are just jealous of pacifists because they are willing to follow His teaching.

Jealous of what, exactly? Of being apathetic towards the world? Of sinning? Sister, you've got it all wrong.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Meshak, what is the Bible about?

Ok, you asked I will answer. So don't play never ending bickering or argument.

The Bible is all about God and Jesus' love for all man kind.

I know you don't get this. But I will not spoon feed you since you will not accept what I have to say.

good day.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Ok, you asked I will answer. So don't play never ending bickering or argument.

The Bible is all about God and Jesus' love for all man kind.

I know you don't get this. But I will not spoon feed you since you will not accept what I have to say.

good day.
Good. Thank you for repeating what I said above. Now apply that to what I said above.

True. It's not about what Meshak thinks or believes. It's about what the Bible says.

Have you ever considered the possibility that you're the one who's not honoring God?

And yet you don't even seem to understand it yourself.

Pacifism. Is. A. Sin.
It's Apathy, and God does not give us the authority to be apathetic towards the world.

Jealous of what, exactly? Of being apathetic towards the world? Of sinning? Sister, you've got it all wrong.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Would it have been possible to stop Hitler by being a pacifist? What about Saddam Hussein?

I told you I wont reply to argumentative posts.

If you cannot use Jesus' word for discernment, then so be it.

You are not willing to adopt any Jesus word if it does not go along with your denomination or group or organizational practice or doctrines.

So stop your harassment with your questions.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I wonder why you're even on this site. You don't like to discuss your views, yet this is a forum for discussion. You ignore people who make too much sense, yet even the flat-earthers can come here to (try to) reason out their beliefs. Personally, I think you shouldn't be on this site.

I hope one day you will see how wrong you are, if not in this life, perhaps in the next.

Interesting you should say that.

I did have to do with some people who claimed everyone will be raised again to live in the millenniam.

I said , what about Hitler?

They said, it will very hard for him,

I said, downright impossible,

They said, you unbeliever in the mercy of God,

I said, goodbye have a nice day.

Nevertheless, I do have a few question marks about those who were killed as babies etc. just how that works.

LA