pacifism for true Jesus' followers.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
And Jesus does not destroy His enemy just because they reject Him.

why don't you apply your word to your faith?

I'm not Dylann Roof, I don't go into churches and kill people.

You have me mixed up with someone else.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
remember Jesus says His followers are not of the world. You are still in the world, you ought to come out of her.

Paul said, "I wrote to you in my epistle not to keep company with sexually immoral people. Yet I certainly did not mean with the sexually immoral people of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or idolaters, since then you would need to go out of the world." (1 Corinthians 5:9-10)

We are to come out of the ways of the world and not sin, but the Father loves the people of the world and sent his Son.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
And Jesus does not destroy His enemy just because they reject Him.

God will remove from His presence those who do not wish to be with Him, BECAUSE HE LOVES THEM, BUT ALSO BECAUSE THEY HATE HIM.

why don't you apply your word to your faith?[/QUOTE]

Why don't you read the four Gospels again. You'll see why below.

That's why He expects His followers to follow His teachings, even loving your enemy.

And He also tells us to love our neighbor, too. So if our enemy is persecuting our neighbor, should we intervene and stop our enemy? Or should we, because we love our enemy, just leave him alone?

Jesus' standards are not like the world's like your worldly standards.

You are disregarding too many of Jesus' word to accommodate your corrupt practice.

Meshak:

*“Judge not, that you be not judged. *For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. *And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? *Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me remove the speck from your eye’; and look, a plank is in your own eye? *Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.*“Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces. - Matthew 7:1-6 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew7:1-6&version=NKJV

remember Jesus says His followers are not of the world. You are still in the world, you ought to come out of her.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
We are to come out of the ways of the world and not sin, but the Father loves the people of the world and sent his Son.

Exactly, that's why it is not true Christian thing to do to join in the military.

You have been objecting my OT over and over.

Your comments are totally chaos.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
God will remove from His presence those who do not wish to be with Him, BECAUSE HE LOVES THEM, BUT ALSO BECAUSE THEY HATE HIM.

This is your convenient commentary, not of Jesus.

You clearly avoiding Jesus' message. Your application of Jesus' love is the exactly the same as the world's.

Jesus does not advocate nor teach world's standards.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Do people join the military to kill people? That's not why I joined and I didn't kill anyone.

You use sleazy tactic.

what you are doing is word game, namely, nitpicking.

You do that because you cannot explain your illogical and corrupt faith.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
What does being condemned have to do with hell? Are you confused?

What do you think those who don't believe being condemned means?

This is your convenient commentary, not of Jesus.

You clearly avoiding Jesus' message. Your application of Jesus' love is the exactly the same as the world's.

Jesus does not advocate nor teach world's standards.

Jesus taught more about Hell than anywhere else in the Bible. That's a fact.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Destroying the enemy is not just condemning.

You are still trying to avoid the point I am making.

It is not an honest and good Christian thing to do, dear.
You can't "destroy" something that was created to be eternal.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Your reasoning is all of the world, and the same standards as the world's.
Meshak, God put eternity in our hearts. Not even God can destroy something that is made to last forever.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
suit yourself, coming up excuses to justify your worldly faith.
Meshak, What is your point? What I just said comes from Scripture. If you'd like, you can challenge it, but if you do, please use scripture to back up your argument, instead of your own reasoning.