pacifism for true Jesus' followers.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The posers are full of themselves.
I think you might be right.
It's the ultimate prideful ego to claim that anyone could ever reach perfection as our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is.
Not to mention they undermine the spotless perfection of the sacrifice of Christ as if He did not FULLY pay the price

heir

TOL Subscriber
I think you might be right.
It's the ultimate prideful ego to claim that anyone could ever reach perfection as our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is.
Not to mention they undermine the spotless perfection of the sacrifice of Christ as if He did not FULLY pay the price
:up:

Galatians 6:12 As many as desire to make a fair shew in the flesh, they constrain you to be circumcised; only lest they should suffer persecution for the cross of Christ.

Galatians 6:13 For neither they themselves who are circumcised keep the law; but desire to have you circumcised, that they may glory in your flesh.

Galatians 6:14 But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
So far, you have proved that you don't want to know the truth or be faithful to Jesus or God. You just want to justify your worldly mentality and standards.

So I will not waste time for you.

good day.
You assume too much. You realize that I'm asking you these questions so that you'll explain why you think your views are correct ones, right?

Also, didn't God Himself say "come let us reason together"? Why not discuss?

*As iron sharpens iron, So a man sharpens the countenance of his friend. - Proverbs 27:17 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs27:17&version=NKJV

So, Meshak, let us spar with ideas, and sharpen one another's knowledge.

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
blah, blah, blah.

I put you back on ignore.

good day.
I wonder why you're even on this site. You don't like to discuss your views, yet this is a forum for discussion. You ignore people who make too much sense, yet even the flat-earthers can come here to (try to) reason out their beliefs. Personally, I think you shouldn't be on this site.

I hope one day you will see how wrong you are, if not in this life, perhaps in the next.

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app