ECT Other Sheep...Not of This Sheep Pen

God's Truth

I rename you

devil's lie

Jesus' words are not the devil's lie.

Luke 13:3 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.

Matthew 18:3 And he said: "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Jesus' words are not the devil's lie.

Luke 13:3 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.

Matthew 18:3 And he said: "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

You are not only a lying toad you are stupid...the call to repentance is to disobeyers of the law...the prerequisite for salvation is to be a sinner...and only God can grant repentance.

but you have no need for you are obedient, you are righteous

DAN P

Do you not know that those in the Body of Christ will be with the Lord Jesus when He returns to set up His earthly kingdom?

"Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord" (1 Thess.4:17).​

Therefore, beginning when those in the Body are caught up to meet the Lord in the air they will be with Him forever. That can only mean that when He returns to set up His earthly kingdom the members of the Body will be with Him. And theywill be with Him throughout the Millennial Kingdom.

Hi , Jerry . so give a verse as to who are the OTHER SHEEP ?

So you believe that Christ be there through out the Millennium and just where is that verse ?

Do you know that DAVID will still reign over Israel , in Ezek 34:23 and 24 and it is obviously that many dispensationalists disagree that David will be a Regent during the Millennial Kingdom and Christ is Omni-present !!

dan p

God's Truth

You are not only a lying toad you are stupid...
You are a false accuser and a slander. How do I know that? Just listen to yourself.

the call to repentance is to disobeyers of the law...

God commands EVERYONE to REPENT.

Acts 17:30 In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent.

the prerequisite for salvation is to be a sinner...and only God can grant repentance.

All are sinners! We have to be repentant sinners.

but you have no need for you are obedient, you are righteous

Jesus didn't save me until I repented.

Jerry Shugart

I started this thread because I want other people's opinion to that question. At this point I do not know.

So you believe that Christ be there through out the Millennium and just where is that verse ?

I believe that as long as the Lord Jesus is sitting upon His earthly throne that the kingdom will be on the earth. And then when He leaves that throne then the kingdom will be over. Here we see Him coming to the earth and it will be then when He sits upon His throne:

"When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory" (Jn.25:31).​

If you do not want to believe that those in the Body of Christ will be with Him when He returns to earth then that is your business.

However, I believe that those in the Body will return with Him to set up His kingdom because Paul tells us that we will be with Him forever beginning when we meet Him in the air:

"Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord" (1 Thess.4:17).​

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
You are a false accuser and a slander. How do I know that? Just listen to yourself.

God commands EVERYONE to REPENT.

Acts 17:30 In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent.

All are sinners! We have to be repentant sinners.

Jesus didn't save me until I repented.

See if this can sink down deep into your ears, you repented of your disobedience...but there is more to it than that, you were also admitting that you were incapable of being obedient, you were a helpless and hopeless sinner.

All you could do was trust God that He would save you.

I'm sure many start out promising the Lord the WORLD in terms of future obedience when they get saved....they soon learn how rash such promises are.

You are the only person I've come across who implies [for you don't dare to say it openly] that since you have been saved you have been perfectly obedient.

You will say you never claimed that

No but it is the implication of what you say when you say we must be obedient to be saved and to stay saved.

If you have failed to be obedient...and you have, then salvation cannot depend upon obedience, it can only depend upon God's grace.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I started this thread because I want other people's opinion to that question. At this point I do not know.

I believe that as long as the Lord Jesus is sitting upon His earthly throne that the kingdom will be on the earth. And then when He leaves that throne then the kingdom will be over. Here we see Him coming to the earth and it will be then when He sits upon His throne:

"When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory" (Jn.25:31).​

If you do not want to believe that those in the Body of Christ will be with Him when He returns to earth then that is your business.

However, I believe that those in the Body will return with Him to set up His kingdom because Paul tells us that we will be with Him forever beginning when we meet Him in the air:

So what you are asking really is who are the sheep at the judgement, the sheep in John's gospel are certainly us Gentiles, we are made one flock with the Jews.

Yes I totally agree that when He comes to judge we come with Him, so those sheep who receive an inheritance cannot be the church.

It is why I believe in a BILLIONfold wider mercy, I don't BELIEVE that billions of human souls will be in hell, I believe some will.

Jesu's address to those sheep [and they are rewarded for works not by grace] goes

"Come ye blest of MY Father..." He doesn't say your Father

They seemed not to understand the truth concerning the inner Christ, that when they did mercy to His brethren they were doing mercy to Him...He said "you did it to these MY brethren...." not these your brethren.

The simple truth that I see is that the judgement is not going to be black and white...many will receive mercy because of their good works esp towards the saints.

I don't believe their inheritance is heaven but the new earth.

Blessed are the pure in heart for theirs is the kingdom of heaven
Blessed are the meek for they will inherit the earth.

DAN P

/QUOTE]

Hi Jerry and you have a answer !!

And at the END of the Great Tribulation , ALL ISRAEL Israel will saved , those that " Endure to the End " of the Tribulation !!

Then you have the all the Nations in Matt 25:32 and the SHEEP will enter the Kingdom of verse 33 !!

The Goats will go into everlasting punishment , in verse 46 !!

Then those Gentiles that are left will be GRAFTED into the Olive tree !! !!

I do not see any other Gentiles , do you ??

dan p

Last edited:

Interplanner

DanP:
The all Israel saved does not mean anything close to what you have just done with it at the end of the tribulation.

Last edited:

DAN P

DanP:
The all Israel saved at the end of the tribulation does not mean anything close to what you have just done with it.

Hi , so disagree with a verse that proves you right !

I am afraid that Jerry has more theology than you do and you have nothing , do you !!

So , where are those other SHEEP ??

DAN P

DAN P

Perhaps you are right! Here we can see that the Lord Jesus speaks of those "other sheep" as already being His sheep prior to following Christ:

"I have (present tense) other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen (future tense) to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd" (Jn.10:16).​

Do you see anything significant in this?

Hi , and it as I told you last time , it is in the FUTURE TENSE !!

So , why in the FUTURE TENSE ??

DAN P

Last edited:

God's Truth

See if this can sink down deep into your ears, you repented of your disobedience...but there is more to it than that, you were also admitting that you were incapable of being obedient, you were a helpless and hopeless sinner.

I did no such thing.

Stop adding to what I said; but more importantly, stop adding to the Word of God.

Jesus is the Truth and the Way. Do what the Way says! If you do what the Way says, then you will get to the Father.

All you could do was trust God that He would save you.

I'm sure many start out promising the Lord the WORLD in terms of future obedience when they get saved....they soon learn how rash such promises are.

What does that mean?

When we get water baptized we promise we will die to the sins of the world and that we will live through Jesus.

You are the only person I've come across who implies [for you don't dare to say it openly] that since you have been saved you have been perfectly obedient.

You will say you never claimed that

If I do sin I repent of it, just like the Word of God says to do.

No but it is the implication of what you say when you say we must be obedient to be saved and to stay saved.

If you have failed to be obedient...and you have, then salvation cannot depend upon obedience, it can only depend upon God's grace.

You go against my saying we have to obey Jesus, and this is good to you. You should tremble.

RevTestament

But He answered and said, “I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.” (Matthew 15:24 NKJV)​

Are you saying Jesus was mistaken?

:thumb:
I think you are right, but there are those of Israel that are among the Gentiles. Most don't consider that the apostles also gained many converts to the east in "Media" where the 10 tribes were hauled off to by the Assyrians. I believe this is why there was also an Aramaic version of the scriptures generally known as the Peshitta or Peshito. This is the land the "wise men" came from to worship the infant Jesus, and was at the time known as the Parthian Empire which had actually made some significant inroads into "Babylonia" against the Romans. This explains why Herod was so freaked out when a "Parthian" delegation shows up to pay homage to the "new-born king."