Online Prayer Requests

wordsponge

BANNED
Banned
Ok.
It is always good to know our God and Father is the one that numbers our days. You are in good hands.

The GREATEST achiever I
in TOTAL control over every individual.

LORD of all means exactly that..

Rev.18
[18] I am he who live and was dead
and behold, I am alive for evermore (immortally), Amen;
and have the keys of hell (the grave) and of death.

Jesus is a super achiever.

I will add my prayer also.

wordsponge

BANNED
Banned
I will ask the LORD Jesus for you.

Gal.3
[5] He (Jesus) who ministers the Spirit to you ,
and works miracles among you,
does he (do) it by the works of the law,
or by the hearing of faith? (in him for certain things)

BOTH bless you...Amen
May Jesus our healer heal you... Amen

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Whatever, dude. You're talking pseudoscience, which amounts to witchcraft. :duh:

You think the moon might fall on you.

mm_7.jpg

IMJerusha

I don't often ask for prayer, but anyone who feels led by the Holy Spirit to pray for me, your prayers will be greatly appreciated.

Three weeks ago or so I ended up in a local ER for an intestinal blockage. This was the Tuesday night/Wednesday morning before Easter. I didn't return to work until the following Tuesday using up three days vacation. I saw my Primary Care Physician and he recommended a CAT scan and X-Ray to see if I had a reoccurance of kidney stones which I had several years ago. I got the results back yesterday.

The CAT scan and X-Ray showed one 4 mm stone floating around in my right kidney. I expected that but I didn't expect the rest. I have two small cysts on my right kidney, whether inside or outside is not specified. On my left kidney I have a cyst the size of the kidney or larger. I'm talking about 8+ inches and it's multi-lobed, not a good thing. I mostly have pain on my right side so this was a shock ... but there's more to come. By accident (God and I don't believe in coincidences), they got a picture of my heart, and it's enlarged. In addition, I have some calcification (hardening or blockage) in the primary arteries to or from heart. There's some minor other stuff going on but this was the stuff that freaked me out. I'm not a big guy, 5'-7' and 178 pounds. I was 10 pounds heavier during my ER visit but I've changed my diet a bit and I am continuing to lose weight. A cyst the size of my kidney has me freaked out as well as the potential of heart disease of some sort.

I have an appointment scheduled for my Urologist this month but haven't schedule a Cardiologist yet. My Primary Care Physician wants to run some more tests.

As I said in the beginning, if you feel led by the Holy Spirit to pray, your prayers would be greatly appreciated.

I promise to keep you in prayer. I know these things are scary. Please keep us informed.

journey

Hello Saved.One.By.Grace,

I will keep you in my prayers. May God give your doctors skill to give you the best treatment possible.

musterion

Three people I work with were notified late today that one of them would soon lose their position. Two are nonreligious unbelievers, as far as I've been able to discern from working with them for awhile. The third is a devout Mormon, also an unbeliever as far as the Gospel of the grace of God is concerned.

For those who are in Christ, and know it: please pray for S., J. and O., that our merciful God uses this time to reveal to their hearts and minds their dire need of Christ, just as He once did for me in a time of deeply stressful crisis. Thank you.

JosephR

I know this is small in comparison...and perspective to those needing more...

But I have a job interview Monday morning...and if more then 2 pray,believe, then let it be..

A man needs to be able to provide for His family... if its not to much ,, please include me and my family that I get this job.. The last job I worked the contract ran out a week ago,,and this one wold be a perm spot..

Mus,, I will pray now for your ppl in need as well.

Last edited:

JosephR

I believe with my whole being in the power of prayer..and the LOVE of God thru His Children..

Please pray for these ppl from post 1 to here who need REAL help,,not just my small needs...

Godbless you all

musterion

Please pray for these ppl from post 1 to here who need REAL help,,not just my small needs...

Thank you, Joseph, that was a wise post. That right there is my point. I've been where you are, many times in the past...the fear of inadequacy, failure and dread of the future is almost intolerable. Makes you sometimes just want to quit everything. Believe me, I know, and that's even WITHOUT having a family depending on you. But at the time, I still belonged to Christ...as a still maturing Christian (who is still maturing!), back then I did not fully realize that nothing - good or bad - comes to me without His will. And since the Father promised to make all things work together for my good, nothing that comes to me is really "bad."

But that's not the case with these people, as you've seen. Believers praying for their jobs is a nice gesture but if all three keep their jobs (which won't happen) while all three still go into death without Christ, will God tell the believers who prayed only for their jobs "Well done"? I suspect the answer is, probably not. What they need is the faith in Christ far more than to keep their jobs. I am very glad that you see that!

And...do pray for me as well, that if God chooses to use this time to open their minds and hearts to a spiritual conversation (which has never yet happened with any of them) that He will give me or one of the very few other believers in our workplace the privilege of sharing the Gospel.

Thanks and grace to you all.

I believe with my whole being in the power of prayer..and the LOVE of God thru His Children..

Godbless you all

We shouldn't just go to God for the big stuff. Providing for your family is not a trivial thing. I'm constantly asking God in Jesus name to help me find stuff I misplaced. Nothing is too small or too large for God to handle. God bless you and your family.

Thank you, Joseph, that was a wise post. That right there is my point. I've been where you are, many times in the past...the fear of inadequacy, failure and dread of the future is almost intolerable. Makes you sometimes just want to quit everything. Believe me, I know, and that's even WITHOUT having a family depending on you. But at the time, I still belonged to Christ...as a still maturing Christian (who is still maturing!), back then I did not fully realize that nothing - good or bad - comes to me without His will. And since the Father promised to make all things work together for my good, nothing that comes to me is really "bad."

But that's not the case with these people, as you've seen. Believers praying for their jobs is a nice gesture but if all three keep their jobs (which won't happen) while all three still go into death without Christ, will God tell the believers who prayed only for their jobs "Well done"? I suspect the answer is, probably not. What they need is the faith in Christ far more than to keep their jobs. I am very glad that you see that!

And...do pray for me as well, that if God chooses to use this time to open their minds and hearts to a spiritual conversation (which has never yet happened with any of them) that He will give me or one of the very few other believers in our workplace the privilege of sharing the Gospel.

Thanks and grace to you all.

I always end my prayers with not my will, but God Your will be done in all things. God knows the big picture, beginning and end. I do not believe in a formula for prayers, although the "our Father" in the NT is a good one. God wants us to have a relationship with Him through Jesus. Our prayers can be 30 seconds or 30 minutes. God knows your needs so you don't have to be a polished orator to pray.

IMJerusha

Godbless you all

Yo Joe!...just like SavedOne said, we can and should take everything to God in prayer, big or small. I will pray that you get that job, God willing. :)...or provide you with something better!

Son of Jack

A friend of mine took his own life a few nights ago in order to avoid a divorce from his wife. He had three children (18, 10, and 7). I am a friend of his former wife. It is a terrible situation, and my heart is broken for the family, especially the children.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
A friend of mine took his own life a few nights ago in order to avoid a divorce from his wife. He had three children (18, 10, and 7). I am a friend of his former wife. It is a terrible situation, and my heart is broken for the family, especially the children.

I'm so sorry.

For the Lord God of Israel says that He hates divorce, for it covers one’s garment with violence. Mal 2:16, NKJV

IMJerusha

I'm sorry SoJ.
"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort; who comforts us in all our affliction so that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God." 2 Cor. 1:3-4

JosephR

I cannot think you all enough, I just wanted to report I start work next week :)

And I will allways look here and pray for those in need,thank you all and Godbless you

I cannot think you all enough, I just wanted to report I start work next week :)

And I will allways look here and pray for those in need,thank you all and Godbless you

Excellent. Thank God for hearing and responding to the prayers of His people. There's nothing too big or too small for our God.

Breathe

Hello my friends. I could use your prayers today - I am going to have to go up against my father's very strong wishes to get my mother out of the nursing home for good. He cannot care for her, has no plan in place, and I cannot do it myself - but he feels so guilty for putting her there, he is not being at all logical, and can't seem to consider what this would do to the rest of the family. Please pray that I can be kind, yet effective - and keep my mom where she can get the help she needs.