Now I don't know who killed who.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
What steps are you taking towards actualization of this interest?

AMR

Shalom.

Today is Rishon, Ziv 21. It is Yom. Omer 36.

Great question.

I have wondered how a person would become President of the United States of America. I have believed there is an electoral college, and I do not believe that someone needs to or has to run for President to become the President or be elected President, whatever words people are using or use.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You're right, I must be CRAZY to suggest such a thing.

Shalom.

I believe so. It is not rational, but this is inconsequential to a person's real needs if he or she (truly) has any that need to be met or have not been met. In my case, this is not the case.

Shalom.

Jacob

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Shalom.

Great question.

I have wondered how a person would become President of the United States of America. I have believed there is an electoral college, and I do not believe that someone needs to or has to run for President to become the President or be elected President, whatever words people are using or use.

Shalom.

Jacob

Yeah, just keep telling yourself: "I'm the President." Say it three times in a row and click your heels together. Then and only then, will you become 'The President of the United States of America.' Hail to the Chief.

Tnkrbl123!

Shalom.

Great question.

Shalom.

Jacob

So in a democratic system of government, if one does not need to run for the presidency or to be elected into the presidency how would they become President? Other than a vice president taking over the duties?
Anything else seems more like a dictatorship and autocratic rule rather than a democratic system of government. I don't think most Americans are looking to be under the rule of a dictator

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Yeah, just keep telling yourself: "I'm the President." Say it three times in a row and click your heels together. Then and only then, will you become 'The President of the United States of America.' Hail to the Chief.

Wow. You don't understand anything at all.

Do you believe that there is an electoral college? Telling yourself that you are the President will not make it so.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
So in a democratic system of government, if one does not need to run for the presidency or to be elected into the presidency how would they become President? Other than a vice president taking over the duties?
Anything else seems more like a dictatorship and autocratic rule rather than a democratic system of government. I don't think most Americans are looking to be under the rule of a dictator

right.

We are a republic.

Tnkrbl123!

right.

We are a republic.

ok....so then if a president does not have to run or be elected ...and you are a republic...then how else would a president become President? you just said that you do not know if a president has to run or be elected...how can you be the president if you do not know that?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
ok....so then if a president does not have to run or be elected ...and you are a republic...then how else would a president become President? you just said that you do not know if a president has to run or be elected...how can you be the president if you do not know that?

I am not the President. I do not need to run for President to become the President. I can be elected or elected to another office and then become the President from there or after that. The question is if the Constitution has or had the electoral college in it.