Now I don't know who killed who.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I am not the President. I do not need to run for President to become the President. I can be elected or elected to another office and then become the President from there or after that. The question is if the Constitution has or had the electoral college in it.

Why settle for president? Why not a King?

Tnkrbl123!

I am not the President. I do not need to run for President to become the President. I can be elected or elected to another office and then become the President from there or after that. The question is if the Constitution has or had the electoral college in it.

I know that you are not the president...that is not news to anyone.
That is an extremely basic question that almost every everyday American knows the answer to. If you are having trouble answering that simple question regarding if there is an electoral college(that all you have to do is google to find the answer) then I think you would have an extremely hard time being the president.
There are just some jobs that not people are not suited for .And some people do better at certain jobs than the others and there is no shame in that.

What do you do for work? what kind of job do you have?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I know that you are not the president...that is not news to anyone.
That is an extremely basic question that almost every everyday American knows the answer to. If you are having trouble answering that simple question regarding if there is an electoral college(that all you have to do is google to find the answer) then I think you would have an extremely hard time being the president.
There are just some jobs that not people are not suited for .And some people do better at certain jobs than the others and there is no shame in that.

What do you do for work? what kind of job do you have?

The President or a Rabbi are examples of people who do not have a job. Our electoral college should be according to the Constitution which was not supposed to change except for amendments which would not be a change or an addition. As for you, if you communicate with someone in the United States, or a man anywhere, you run this risk of affecting a nation beyond affecting the man you are or might become married to someday.

I believe that I saw the electoral college in the Constitution. I know that people have talked about it. I do not know what to think when people speak of a general vote.

Tnkrbl123!

The President or a Rabbi are examples of people who do not have a job. Our electoral college should be according to the Constitution which was not supposed to change except for amendments which would not be a change or an addition. As for you, if you communicate with someone in the United States, or a man anywhere, you run this risk of affecting a nation beyond affecting the man you are or might become married to someday.

I believe that I saw the electoral college in the Constitution. I know that people have talked about it. I do not know what to think when people speak of a general vote.
You are incorrect. Do you even know where Canada is? Do you understand how the internet works? Surely you know because you continuously tell everyone that you have not 1, but 2 bachelor's degrees in computer systems technology. So for someone who supposedly has 8 years of university education - and in computer systems specifically- you surely must understand that a person from Canada can access the internet and the same websites just as easily as a person from USA can. And surely someone with that amount of university education knows where Canada is - especially if they live in the USA. And surely you know that there is an open border policy between Canada and USA and a Canadian citizen does not need a visa or any special paperwork to enter USA and an American citizen does not need a visa or any kind of special paperwork to enter Canada. In fact, I have been to America many, many, many times. There are thousands of Americans living and working in Canada just like there are thousands of Canadian citizens living and working in America! You have probably met hundreds of Canadians before in your life but unless you ask them you would not know. And in the same way I guarantee that there are many other Canadians who you are talking to on TOL but you have no idea. I mean this is pretty basic stuff that if a person who wants to President should know don't you think?

And if I communicate on the internet to someone in the USA does not have the ability to "affect a nation" anymore than any American citizen talking to any other American citizen has the ability to affect a nation. And being Canadian and talking in a theology forum on the internet has nothing to do with affecting the relationship between myself and my future husband - that is if i even choose to marry one day. Whoever taught you that was wrong and you have been misled. The only reason you know that I am Canadian is because I told you, if I had not told you you would have no idea!

You are also incorrect when you say that "being the President of the United States is not a job." Not only is it definately a job, it is one of the most stressful ones (other than an air traffic controller who has THE most stressful job). The Job of the President is in all likelihood the most important job a person can have in America. The President does work does he/she not? The President gets a salary of around $400 000 a year does he/she not? If a person does work and goes to work everyday and obtains a salary for said work is that not considered a job? If it is not a job then tell me what you would call it?
The same with a Rabbi - the rabbi does work and obtains a salary or benefits for the work they do in order so they can have food, clothing and shelter. If it is not considered a job then please tell me what else it is?

The question I was hoping you would be able to answer and that I asked in my last post that you did not answer was what was YOUR job? What do YOU do for work or what career do you have? You have 8 years of specialized university education according to what you have said so I was hoping you can explain what career you have chosen and what you do for a job

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You are incorrect. Do you even know where Canada is? Do you understand how the internet works? Surely you know because you continuously tell everyone that you have not 1, but 2 bachelor's degrees in computer systems technology. So for someone who supposedly has 8 years of university education - and in computer systems specifically- you surely must understand that a person from Canada can access the internet and the same websites just as easily as a person from USA can. And surely someone with that amount of university education knows where Canada is - especially if they live in the USA. And surely you know that there is an open border policy between Canada and USA and a Canadian citizen does not need a visa or any special paperwork to enter USA and an American citizen does not need a visa or any kind of special paperwork to enter Canada. In fact, I have been to America many, many, many times. There are thousands of Americans living and working in Canada just like there are thousands of Canadian citizens living and working in America! You have probably met hundreds of Canadians before in your life but unless you ask them you would not know. And in the same way I guarantee that there are many other Canadians who you are talking to on TOL but you have no idea. I mean this is pretty basic stuff that if a person who wants to President should know don't you think?

And if I communicate on the internet to someone in the USA does not have the ability to "affect a nation" anymore than any American citizen talking to any other American citizen has the ability to affect a nation. And being Canadian and talking in a theology forum on the internet has nothing to do with affecting the relationship between myself and my future husband - that is if i even choose to marry one day. Whoever taught you that was wrong and you have been misled. The only reason you know that I am Canadian is because I told you, if I had not told you you would have no idea!

You are also incorrect when you say that "being the President of the United States is not a job." Not only is it definately a job, it is one of the most stressful ones (other than an air traffic controller who has THE most stressful job). The Job of the President is in all likelihood the most important job a person can have in America. The President does work does he/she not? The President gets a salary of around $400 000 a year does he/she not? If a person does work and goes to work everyday and obtains a salary for said work is that not considered a job? If it is not a job then tell me what you would call it?
The same with a Rabbi - the rabbi does work and obtains a salary or benefits for the work they do in order so they can have food, clothing and shelter. If it is not considered a job then please tell me what else it is?

The question I was hoping you would be able to answer and that I asked in my last post that you did not answer was what was YOUR job? What do YOU do for work or what career do you have? You have 8 years of specialized university education according to what you have said so I was hoping you can explain what career you have chosen and what you do for a job

You do not understand.

A Rabbi might have a job, but a Levitical Priest may not. Do you know a cohen who has a job?

I do not have a job.

I have four years at the University of Washington Tacoma. I have more than 8 or 10 years of education. I am not concerned with how much the President of the United States of America makes. I only know that I cannot still have a school loan.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
It's because the things you have done and the things you write are what crazy, disoriented, and confused people do.

Interesting. I wasn't even talking about sin and someone asked about a mental illness? There is something wrong with talking about sin. There is something wrong with not confessing your sin. And there is something wrong with not observing God's commandments.