ECT No one was "looking forward to the cross"

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

My abusive language?

Huh.

Anyway, please confess that you believe that, had Mary declined the Angel's proposition, that the Holy Spirit would have gone ahead anyway and impregnated her.

Go ahead now. Come on. Do it. Do it now, you vile scum of the earth. Evil user account.

God's Untruth is an idiot. It's a known fact. She makes up scripture and twists it to her own destruction. :nono:

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
You not only show yourself vile to GT, but you blaspheme the sovereignty of God.

No creature on this earth, including Mary, could have prevented God the Son from assuming human flesh in the womb of woman, in order to redeem His people, as covenanted in the Godhead from eternity.

So stop your stupid argument and wicked name calling.
I'm going to report you. :plain:

" No creature on this earth, including Mary, could have prevented God "-Nang

Of course not! Who even suggested such thing!

Nang

TOL Subscriber
[MENTION=6696]Lon[/MENTION] , this is what I mean.

People who do not acknowledge their sinfulness, nor fail to repent and confess their sins, are reprobates and will reap all the ungodliness they sow.

There.

I said it again.

You just do not understand because you want license to live lawlessly, and you think you have found excuse by merely proclaiming you have the grace of God.

No soul who truly has been saved by the grace of God, continues in sin or denies the blessings of a sanctified, obedient, and holy life.

glorydaz

You not only show yourself vile to GT, but you blaspheme the sovereignty of God.

No creature on this earth, including Mary, could have prevented God the Son from assuming human flesh in the womb of woman, in order to redeem His people, as covenanted in the Godhead from eternity.

So stop your stupid argument and wicked name calling.

Dang, here's another stupid one. They're breeding like flies around here. :doh:

glorydaz

I'm going to report you. :plain:

" No creature on this earth, including Mary, could have prevented God "-Nang

Of course not! Who even suggested such thing!

It's the same God who saves some and damns the others to hell for no other reason than He can. That God would do what GT claims. That God would also say His free gift had to be earned. It's sick.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
People who do not acknowledge their sinfulness, nor fail to repent and confess their sins, are reprobates and will reap all the ungodliness they sow.

There.

I said it again.

You just do not understand because you want license to live lawlessly, and you think you have found excuse by merely proclaiming you have the grace of God.

No soul who truly has been saved by the grace of God, continues in sin or denies the blessings of a sanctified, obedient, and holy life.
There's really only two kinds of people; those who believe in the Lord Jesus Christ's resurrection from the dead, and those who do not. I believe that both you and Musterion do believe in it. FWIW. :idunno:

God's Truth

So when He said, "Come let us reason together," He was lying.

So Joel 2:32 is a lie.

So Luke 13:34 is a lie.

So Acts 2:21...lie.

Rev 22:17...lie.

How do you ever get that those scriptures mean God needed Mary's permission?

Give the scripture that God asked Mary if she would carry Jesus and raise him.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
That those before Christ had to believe He would come and die for us BC is an oversimplification.

So what was their content of faith then?

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Give the scripture where Mary is asked if she would carry the Son of God.
As soon as you admit that you believe that had Mary rejected the Angel's message, that the LORD God would impregnate her against her will, and defiantly in the face of her very clear, "NO."

You do that, and I'll get right to work on your request.

Deal?

God's Truth

As soon as you admit that you believe that had Mary rejected the Angel's message, that the LORD God would impregnate her against her will, and defiantly in the face of her very clear, "NO."

You do that, and I'll get right to work on your request.

Deal?

Give the scripture that says Mary gave consent first before she was told she would be with child.

God's Truth

So when He said, "Come let us reason together," He was lying.

So Joel 2:32 is a lie.

So Luke 13:34 is a lie.

So Acts 2:21...lie.

Rev 22:17...lie.

Admit it. You just like to spend time arguing the Bible. You don't really believe it.

Those scriptures are about people having to humble themselves and obey before they receive.

Those scriptures are NOT about ANYONE giving GOD permission.

john w

Hall of Fame

Translation: Christ did not die for our sins.

Once again, this perverter of the gospel of Christ is exposed.

Quit stealing others' mail, you vile perverter.

You have confessed all of your sins, have you, Endora?

Save it-it's a rhetorical q-you commit sins, that you don't even know that you are committing, and can't confess the sins you committed 7 days ago, much less 7, 70 years ago.

Had any bad thoughts today?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
God was not only sovereign over the womb of Mary, but He is sovereign over her heart.

Of course she consented to the will of God . . .

God does not NEED our consent nor our professions of faith; rather He GIFTS both to those He chooses to bless, like Mary.

God's Truth

Translation: Christ did not die for our sins.

Once again, this perverter of the gospel of Christ is exposed.

Quit stealing others' mail, you vile perverter.

You have confessed all of your sins, have you, Endora?

Save it-it's a rhetorical q-you commit sins, that you don't even know that you are committing, and can't confess the sins you committed 7 days ago, much less 7, 70 years ago.

Had any bad thoughts today?

The saved obey God and stop thinking things that are not lovely and true.

Status
Not open for further replies.