No more anonymous reps

erinmarie

erinmarie said:
I felt the same way at first, and then I felt bad when I couldn't keep up with it, so I just started doing what you're doing now Nori. Except I think I've only given out one or two bad reps. And I think they were both for the same person. :eek:

To the person who negged me for the above post:

I wasn't refering to you in the post, I didn't remember ever negging you until you brought it up. Talk about not letting things go! You might have a serious problem there, bud!

To everyone else reading this post:
My previous post was made in error, I've given out more than two reps, and they weren't all to the same person! :)

Mr. 5020

The Edge said:
So you are saying now we can see who repped us without paying for it?

So according to the chart, when my sub runs out, I will fall into the category of registered plus because I have over 50 rep points and I have thousands of posts. Correct?
Cheapskate.

PureX

Nineveh said:
Now now... there is no reason to fib :)
I'm not. I don't remember giving anyone an negative reps. If I did I'm sure it was only once or twice. And I always write a note.

Mr. 5020

erinmarie said:
To the person who negged me for the above post:

I wasn't refering to you in the post, I didn't remember ever negging you until you brought it up. Talk about not letting things go! You might have a serious problem there, bud!

To everyone else reading this post:
My previous post was made in error, I've given out more than two reps, and they weren't all to the same person! :)
I wondEr who coulDn't Grasp what you wEre saying.

:confused:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Mr. 5020 said:
I wondEr who coulDn't Grasp what you wEre saying.

:confused:

Beats me!

kerryjean

Knight said:
From this point further Registered PLUS members will be able to see who repped them (via the user CP).

The only members who cannot see who repped them is regular Registered members. To see the differences in membership levels click here.

I just looked to see who gave me the anonymous negative reps. That's interesting. That's very interesting.

kerryjean

The Edge said:
what's interesting?

Only that when I didn't know who gave me two negative reps, for No apparent reason.......when I could see who gave me two negative reps......I only had one negative rep. It didn't add up.

Personally, I don't take much stock in rep. points. It boils down to "opinions" mostly. One opinion over another. IMO. I will admit, getting two negative points "for No apparent reason", bugged me. But I didn't lose any sleep over it. ;)

Peace

kerryjean

SOTK

Knight said:
From this point further Registered PLUS members will be able to see who repped them (via the user CP).

The only members who cannot see who repped them is regular Registered members. To see the differences in membership levels click here.

Repping isn't as fun as it once was. I don't rep very much anymore and really don't care if I get points or not. I may change my mind about it later on, but right now that's where I am at with it. I can take it or leave it.

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
kerryjean said:
Only that when I didn't know who gave me two negative reps, for No apparent reason.......when I could see who gave me two negative reps......I only had one negative rep. It didn't add up.

Personally, I don't take much stock in rep. points. It boils down to "opinions" mostly. One opinion over another. IMO. I will admit, getting two negative points "for No apparent reason", bugged me. But I didn't lose any sleep over it. ;)

Peace

kerryjean
I see what you're saying. It is very interesting to see who's neg repping you. I usually just get neg repped by mods and a couple others. Repeatedly. It's not that great a system but I don't sweat it either.

Caledvwlch

The Edge said:
So you are saying now we can see who repped us without paying for it?

So according to the chart, when my sub runs out, I will fall into the category of registered plus because I have over 50 rep points and I have thousands of posts. Correct?
Woah! Hold the phones!

People pay for this? :shocked:

C

cattyfan

Caledvwlch said:
Woah! Hold the phones!

People pay for this? :shocked:

yup...it supports keeping the site open, running, and up-to-date, and many of those who spend a quantity of time here feel compelled assist in the funding. Some people even make donations which get them nothing in return (gasp) except the warm glow of gratitude and a hearty "thank you."

Membership also allows the subscriber access to certain areas where non-subscribers cannot go...shoutbox, arcade, and special forums among them.

erinmarie

The Edge said:
I see what you're saying. It is very interesting to see who's neg repping you. I usually just get neg repped by mods and a couple others. Repeatedly. It's not that great a system but I don't sweat it either.

You know what? It's not a great system cause of jerks like you who neg me for no reason at all! I've gotten three reps from you in three days, and you claim not to be "sweating" the system? In my opinion you're not only sweating, you're soaking this whole board down with your bullcrap. :)

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
erinmarie said:
You know what? It's not a great system cause of jerks like you who neg me for no reason at all! I've gotten three reps from you in three days, and you claim not to be "sweating" the system? In my opinion you're not only sweating, you're soaking this whole board down with your bullcrap. :)
Yeah, whatever, erin. Just go back to your gossip. It's what you're best at. You even got a gossip avatar. You are mocking what Christianity stands for.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Edge said:
Yeah, whatever, erin. Just go back to your gossip. It's what you're best at. You even got a gossip avatar. You are mocking what Christianity stands for.
No, she's mocking you. :baby: